1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Dec '18 15:31
    @secondson said
    You're stuck in irrational circular logic.
    And you seem to be waist-deep in word salad.
  2. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    25 Dec '18 15:46
    @fmf said
    It's a description of the ideology propagated and not an "accusation". Having had the relevant discussions umpteen times in public on this forum for upward of 10 years, I really do not have to prove anything to you. If you don't like the terminology, so be it.
    You formulated the terminology encapsulating the content of an ideology, and propagated it on these boards accusing Christians of believing it.

That's all you did. You've proved that, but you can't prove that any of the Christians you are accusing of believing it have said they do.

And now, at the critical moment of truth, you want to sluff it off by claiming to have had "umpteen" "relevant discussions" about it here for years.

It is an unsubstantiated accusation. In my view, given the nature of the discussion, even slanderous.

If you really expect me to believe you, without hard evidence to support your accusation, and take your word for it, then I suspect you have an overinflated ego problem.

Why don't you PM the Christians you named, and any others you claim believe in the "torturer god ideology" you have propagated in this forum, and ask them to please step forward.
  3. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    25 Dec '18 15:49
    @fmf said
    And you seem to be waist-deep in word salad.
    It's your word salad.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Dec '18 15:57
    @secondson said
    If you really expect me to believe you, without hard evidence to support your accusation, and take your word for it, then I suspect you have an overinflated ego problem.
    I don't mind if you don't take my word for it.
  5. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    25 Dec '18 16:16
    @fmf said
    I don't mind if you don't take my word for it.
    And I don't mind if you don't mind that I don't.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Jan '19 02:31
    @philokalia said
    It's also certainly curious that you never cross over to the "Debates" forum. My guess is that it was so populated that no one gave a crap about what you were saying & your shtick grew thin very quickly.
    Cross over to the Debates Forum and start a thread about it, if you want. See what people there say.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree