1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    24 Dec '18 18:361 edit
    @fmf said
    Does likening KellyJay to Suzianne belittle KellyJay?
    Does it matter, the intent, you think it was meant to be one that was flattering or
    belittling to either myself or Suzianne? I do like her, though she and I hold very
    different ideas about a great many things. These types of insults and slights are
    common place with some here. You even repeat the question as if you wish to
    push someone into playing along with this behavior.
  2. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    24 Dec '18 19:17
    @fmf said
    Does likening KellyJay to Suzianne belittle KellyJay?
    I'll attempt to make what's going on here in this thread even simpler for you FMF.

When divegeester said to kelly, "Channeling Suzianne this morning Kelly?", he meant it as a slight. Clearly obvious to all.

That you then begin to cast divegeester's intent into another light by dissimulating his inference with sophomoric questions is evidence of "egotistical and malicious" gerrymandering.

All divegeester did was to make himself look stupid by imitating you because you're the one that initiated the use of the term "channeling" in this forum as a subtle means of promoting your superiority, and condescend to those you wish to demean.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Dec '18 19:58
    @secondson said
    I'll attempt to make what's going on here in this thread even simpler for you FMF.

When divegeester said to kelly, "Channeling Suzianne this morning Kelly?", he meant it as a slight. Clearly obvious to all.

That you then begin to cast divegeester's intent into another light by dissimulating his inference with sophomoric questions is evidence of "egotistical and malici ...[text shortened]... s forum as a subtle means of promoting your superiority, and condescend to those you wish to demean.
    I thought my post was spot on harmless banter. Certainly not something requiring you to step in with your spiritual muscle tough guy.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Dec '18 22:50
    @secondson said

That you then begin to cast divegeester's intent into another light by dissimulating his inference with sophomoric questions is evidence of "egotistical and malici ...[text shortened]... s forum as a subtle means of promoting your superiority, and condescend to those you wish to demean.
    So you really do feel insulted and demeaned to be compared to KellyJay and Suzianne? Why wouldn't you be proud of it?
  5. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    24 Dec '18 23:24
    @divegeester said
    I thought my post was spot on harmless banter. Certainly not something requiring you to step in with your spiritual muscle tough guy.
    More like a pattern of regurgitating the same material post after post, thread after thread, day after day.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Dec '18 23:28
    @secondson said
    More like a pattern of regurgitating the same material post after post, thread after thread, day after day.
    Gosh you gave me a flashback to Grampy Bobby then!
  7. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    24 Dec '18 23:28
    @fmf said
    So you really do feel insulted and demeaned to be compared to KellyJay and Suzianne?
    That's a bizarre inference. How did you jump to that from what I said?
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Dec '18 23:30
    @secondson said
    That you then begin to cast divegeester's intent into another light by dissimulating his inference with sophomoric questions is evidence of "egotistical and malicious" gerrymandering.
    Who is it you think is engaged in egotistical and malicious gerrymandering?

What definition of "gerrymandering" are you using here?
  9. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    24 Dec '18 23:32
    @divegeester said
    Gosh you gave me a flashback to Grampy Bobby then!
    Well, then just maybe something might be sinking in! You know, like common sense. Although it may take a few more years for you to recognize it. There's always hope.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Dec '18 23:34
    @secondson said
    Well, then just maybe something might be sinking in! You know, like common sense. Although it may take a few more years for you to recognize it. There's always hope.
    What’s this got to do with Grampy Bobby?
  11. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    24 Dec '18 23:34
    @fmf said
    Who is it you think is engaged in egotistical and malicious gerrymandering?

What definition of "gerrymandering" are you using here?
    Who do you think I was talking to?

What definition? Is that a multiple choice question?
  12. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    24 Dec '18 23:37
    @divegeester said
    What’s this got to do with Grampy Bobby?
    You tell me. You're the one that brought up his name. Is he one of your old nemeses here in this forum?
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Dec '18 23:38
    @secondson said
    That's a bizarre inference. How did you jump to that from what I said?
    I am asking you because of your peculiar reaction these last couple of pages to the post that asked: "Channeling Suzianne this morning Kelly?" You've used the words "slight", "insult", "belittle", "demean", "condescend". Should Christians feel insulted and demeaned and belittled and slighted and condescending to be compared to KellyJay and Suzianne?
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Dec '18 23:39
    @secondson said
    What definition? Is that a multiple choice question?
    You used the word "gerrymandering". What do you think it means?
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Dec '18 23:53
    @secondson said
    Who do you think I was talking to?
    Who is it you think is "gerrymandering"? You seem to think someone is engaged in egotistical and malicious gerrymandering.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree