1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Jan '12 20:16
    Its obvious that those who defend false religion are insincere.....

Here are some reasons why Christianity is false as given before - but persons are still defending to their last breath.

* true religion must be eternal because God is eternal -and false religion has only come along in recent times.

* true religion respects all life and never supports animal slaughter/killing or meat eating.......because animal slaughter shows that the person has no control over their mind and sense and have no spiritual knowledge and are barbaric and uncivilized - even though they have lots of educational certificates hanging in their office.

* when the body dies the soul within (the real you) does not die but enters another womb and is born again and this is called reincarnation and is taught by true religion - but when the person develops love for God they do not take birth again but return to their real spiritual home with God for eternity.

* false religion rejects re-incarnation because teaching people they only have one life puts a tremendous amount of pressure on that person to accept Christianity immediately or else face the lake of fire. (emotional/spiritual black mail)

* False religion will say that when Jesus returns that all the good Christians rotting in their graves will come to life and march off with Jesus on that day...........and this is taught to keep everyone in false hope. (disgraceful)

* Jesus is a man with a material body - and is not the Supreme Personality of Godhead.

* spiritual knowledge Must come from the Supreme Lord and be perfect - but false religion has been fabricated from the minds of mundane unqualified persons in recent times.

* The soul is indestructible and eternal - but false religion teachs that the soul can be destroyed and sent to the lake of fire.

* false religion teachs that God suffers for us - but this is called emotional black-mail presented to us to make everyone feel ashamed and guilty. (God cannot suffer)

* false religion teachs that the soul enters the body at birth - but it enters the womb at the time of conception because the body cannot live without the soul.

* the Bible tells us that the Lord said this and the Lord said that to Moses.............but these passages are all invented by the Bible writers because the Supreme Personality of Godhead would not speak such mundane things and it is clear to understand that the passages are from mundane minds of men.

* the universe is much older than 6500 years.

* Genesis is not how the creation came forth.

* Adam and Eve and the snake and the Ark is but only a stories for children..............and did you know that many of the stories from the Bible are borrowed from other religions.

* They have given the man Jesus super powers - because false religion subscribes miracles to this person to attract the foolish people because when you have no knowledge to give to the people you need to convince/trick them with miracles..

* when Jesus died his material body did not rise up and ascend to heaven - but it rotted in the ground as do all material bodies.

* when everyone dies their bodies become dust and their soul rises up and ascends to the spiritual world if they purely love God .........but the soul simply takes re-birth again if they do not love God - and they are offered another life to achieve love of God. (this is true compassion and mercy and wisdom)

* persons cannot atone their sins as taught by false religion - but the person must stop sinning and live a pure life to raise the consciousness to the platform of love of God................* atoning a sin but having the desire to sin still fixed in the heart is useless.

* false religion has zero knowledge of the Supreme Personality of Godhead and without this knowledge then no person can love God...............however true religion has all knowledge of the Supreme Lord.

* the absolute minimum for conduct to begin ones spiritual life - is to refrain from meat eating ,gambling/speculation, illicit sex, intoxication/drugs and mundane talk.

I do not mention the 10 commandments because civilized people follow the 10 commandments as a matter of common senses and normality. ( what sought of person would you be talking to, if you must tell them not to steal or kill.)

There is much more but I think persons can get the idea here - what constitutes false religion.

Following false religion will not allow you to achieve love of God - and there will be no returning back to Godhead unless love for God is achieved in full.

Quoting from the Bible to defend the Bible is absurd and it is falsity defending falsity............. don't do it and accept true knowledge as found in Vedic teachings.

Going on-line to investigate Vedic teachings will only confuse you for many web sites are not authorized and will only present false knowledge.

However any books by His Divine Grace AC Bhaktivedanta Swami Srila Prubhupada will assist you.
  2. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    30 Jan '12 20:59
    The new online dictionary defines "Beating a dead horse" with:
    http://www.timeforchess.com/board/search.php?authorname=Dasa
  3. Jo'Burg South Africa
    Moves
    30 Jan '12 22:05
    Originally posted by Dasa

Here are some reasons why Christianity is false as given before - but persons are still defending to their last breath.

* true religion must be eternal because God is eternal -and false religion has only come along in recent times.

* true religion respects all life and never supports a ...[text shortened]...
    However any books by His Divine Grace AC Bhaktivedanta Swami Srila Prubhupada will assist you.
    Dasa, I still believe I didn't get an answer from you. If you did, please let me have it again?

Do you believe the God of the "old testament" in the Christian Bible is the same as your God? I believe a lot of religions believe the old testament to be the same but then differ from the new testament.
  4. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    31 Jan '12 00:16

😴
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Jan '12 00:25
    what sought of person would you be talking to, if you must tell them not to steal or kill[?]
    I am talking to you. I must say this. Do not kill - or call for the killing of - all Muslim men, Dasa.

There. So. What sort of person are you?
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    31 Jan '12 01:222 edits
    Originally posted by Nicksten
    Dasa, I still believe I didn't get an answer from you. If you did, please let me have it again?

Do you believe the God of the "old testament" in the Christian Bible is the same as your God? I believe a lot of religions believe the old testament to be the same but then differ from the new testament.
    I think I may have spoke to Dasa the other day. I was trying to call AT&T and the operator came on.

Operator: If you are a customer, press 1, if you are not a customer, press 2

Whodey: 1

Operator: If you want sales, press 1, if you want an upgrade, press 2, if you want to pay your bill press 3

Whodey: 3

Operator: If you want to use a credit card, press 1, if you wish to pay by check press 2

Whodey: 2

Operator: Sorry, we don't accept checks over the phone, please try again.

Whodey: Slam!!!
  7. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    31 Jan '12 01:34

i reject every one of your premises. now prove each one, if you can.
  8. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Jan '12 03:04
    Originally posted by Nicksten

When people talk of God they always refer to the creator of heaven and earth.

Everyone knows that this is the most basic definition of God.

So every religion is referring to that God (creator) and there is no argument there.

However when persons refer to God as a man (Jesus) then they are talking about something that is not God at all.

As long as each religion refers to God as the Supreme creator of heaven and earth......then they are all talking about the same one true God.

But referring to God in this manner (the creator) is only the beginning because even a young child can perceive God as the creator............but its what one perceives and knows after that fact - which constitutes the persons knowing God in truth at all.

False religion says God is the creator and then everything they say after that about God is false.........because their religion was fabricated by meat eaters and intoxicators who had no knowledge of God.

For instance the Bible and Quaran have zero knowledge of God.

The Vedas have all knowledge of God.....true knowledge.

Referring to God as creator does not amount to having knowledge of God..........because you can train a parrot to proclaim God is creator.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Jan '12 03:38
    ...you can train a parrot to proclaim God is creator.
    How would you react if someone trained a parrot to make the pronouncements and assertions that you do? Despite its limitations in terms of understanding what it is saying, or in terms of how often or how ineffectively it repeats the same thing, or in terms of being unable to differentiate between the people it is reciting them to or understanding who those people actually are, would the parrot still be speaking the "truth"?
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Jan '12 07:01
    When people talk of God they always refer to the creator of heaven and earth.

Everyone knows that this is the most basic definition of God.

So every religion is referring to that God (creator) and there is no argument there.

However when persons refer to God as a man (Jesus) then they are talking about something that is not God at all.

As long as e ...[text shortened]... t to having knowledge of God..........because you can train a parrot to proclaim God is creator.
    The problem you have dasa is that your complete lack of intellectual credibility and respect means that even if you were god almighty himself, people still wouldn't take you seriously.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    31 Jan '12 07:31
    Originally posted by divegeester
    ...even if you [Dasa] were god almighty himself, people still wouldn't take you seriously.
    Dasa, divegeester is right. Just telling people that they are liars and that you are right and they are wrong, doesn't work, Dasa. Tell us about how your belief system affects you. How does it make you compassionate, more serene, wiser, more able to understand yourself and others, able to manage your everyday life, how it affects your work, how it affects the raising of your children, your sexual/spiritual bond with your wife, family commitments, your interaction with people (in real life) of other faiths, your approach to politics, culture, the arts etc. Tell us stuff like that, can you? Advocate your belief system by demonstrating the positive affect it has on you and your life, and on the way you relate to and treat people, and how they treat you. That's my suggetsion.
  12. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    31 Jan '12 07:32

You are a fraud.

Prove me wrong
  13. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    31 Jan '12 15:09
    I took your lead and have read some of his Divine Grace's teachings.

But, again, I am struggling. His Divine Grace, from everything I have read, seems a tolerant, modest, patient, polite individual who spent his time trying to educate in a constructive fashion.

He does not resort to using offensive or intemperate language. From what I have seen, he would see the use of offensive language as a mistaken approach. I am sure he would never have posted what you posted on Muslims in December.

Is my impression of his Divine Grace wrong? If not, why do you not aspire to follow his methods, as well as believing in his teachings?
  14. Joined
    06 Aug '06
    Moves
    31 Jan '12 15:18

Quoting from the Bible to defend the Bible is absurd and it is falsity defending falsity............. don't do it and accept true knowledge as found in Vedic teachings.
    Comedy gold
  15. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    31 Jan '12 19:21
    * true religion respects all life and never supports animal slaughter/killing or meat eating.......because animal slaughter shows that the person has no control over their mind and sense and have no spiritual knowledge and are barbaric and uncivilized - even though they have lots of educational certificates hanging in their office.
    Animals kill each other all the time. Should we be out there trying to stop them?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree