1. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    17 Feb '19 16:23
    @kellyjay said
    Google has it around 10 to the 164, but google isn’t a biologist so not sure you would accept it. You have another number in mind like 1?
    Google doesn't make probability predictions. You mean a creationist website returned on a Google search produced those numbers. The number provided looks like the number reported for simple proteins.
    Whats the number for an amino acid?
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    17 Feb '19 16:40
    @sonship

Thumb down this one too.
    Don't watch now evos. Just thumb down.

Kent Hovind vs Tom Jump - Debate - 1/16/2019
    YouTube
  3. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    17 Feb '19 16:48
    @sonship said
    @sonship

Thumb down this one too.
    Don't watch now evos. Just thumb down.

Kent Hovind vs Tom Jump - Debate - 1/16/2019
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_CH4dkKnnY
    Okay.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    17 Feb '19 18:06
    @stellspalfie said
    Google doesn't make probability predictions. You mean a creationist website returned on a Google search produced those numbers. The number provided looks like the number reported for simple proteins.
    You are quite right I didn’t bother checking the source. I will put together something for you with sources I think you will or should accept.
  5. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    17 Feb '19 18:11

Removed by poster

6. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    17 Feb '19 18:13
    @kellyjay said
    This is the your complaint? The flood there are fossils on top of mountains that shouldn't be there. So there is evidence, the ship I cannot think of anything outside of finding the ship that show that. That wasn't a dismissal it was simply acknowledging the truth.
    It's called 'plate tectonics'. Fascinating subject, i suggest you go and have a read up on it.
  7. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    17 Feb '19 18:15
    @kellyjay said
    No, flipping a coin 150 times to get heads each time is done one flip at a time, each flip will be 50/50 that is true, but having to do it 150 times in row is 2X2X2 a hundred and fifty times that still makes those odds the same. You refuse to look at something that may pop your bubble, what do you care, if you want to bury your head in the sand, and say your right without ac ...[text shortened]... e so be it. Talk about blowing off someone, I answered your questions you cannot even watch a video.
    Nope. You still don't get it. Try again.

I'm afraid there is no bubble popping or head burying in the sand here. You're projecting Kelly.
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    17 Feb '19 19:45
    @proper-knob said
    Nope. You still don't get it. Try again.

I'm afraid there is no bubble popping or head burying in the sand here. You're projecting Kelly.
    Not actually concerned with your input. If you want a conversation fine, but complaining about my lack of response, because you felt I didn’t jump through the hoops properly with you, so you renounce looking at the input in this thread was just sad.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 Feb '19 23:15
    @kellyjay said
    Water creature fossils on mountain tops, is one thing. Personally I think the fossil record is another piece of evidence overall. The sudden appearance of life, the static forms, then they disappear, doesn’t look like a tree of life with branches of life evolving! The sudden appearances look more like an explosion of life without anything evolving.
    I'll ask again because what you typed was a dodge: Do you think you know enough about geology and plate tectonics to be able to claim that "there are fossils on top of mountains that shouldn't be there" and this pertains to "the flood"? I am asking you a question. The assertions you made did not answer it.
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    17 Feb '19 23:542 edits
    @stellspalfie said
    First an apology I read what you said and even though I knew you said amino acid I was thinking protein, because that was what I have been reading about. I'd say you could indeed say odds for that could be 1 since they have been found around comets and so on. It isn't the acids I've been overly concern with as with proteins. The limitations would be the environment.
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    17 Feb '19 23:56

Removed by poster

12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    17 Feb '19 23:58
    @fmf said
    I'll ask again because what you typed was a dodge: Do you think you know enough about geology and plate tectonics to be able to claim that "there are fossils on top of mountains that shouldn't be there" and this pertains to "the flood"? I am asking you a question. The assertions you made did not answer it.
    Don't care what you think about my answer to tell you the truth. If you want to debate the young earth and flood start another thread, if you want to discuss the content of the videos ask. I'm not overly concern what you think is a dodge or not.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Feb '19 00:01
    @kellyjay said
    Don't care what you think about my answer to tell you the truth. If you want to debate the young earth and flood start another thread, if you want to discuss the content of the videos ask. I'm not overly concern what you think is a dodge or not.
    You mentioned "the flood" and "fossils" and "mountains" a few posts ago on this thread. I am responding to that. Do you consider yourself well enough versed in geology and plate tectonics to be able to make the claims that you do?
  14. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    18 Feb '19 00:04
    Yea, responding to someone else who also doesn't wish to stay on topic.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Feb '19 00:09
    @kellyjay said
    Yea, responding to someone else who also doesn't wish to stay on topic.
    Do you think you are knowledgable enough about geology and plate tectonics to be able to claim things like: "there are fossils on top of mountains that shouldn't be there" and to claim that this issue pertains to "the flood"?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree