1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    16 Jun '18 19:52
    Originally posted by @bigdoggproblem
    Gawrsh. [FIX'D]
    Don't like a topic then don't open the thread. Most threads I do not open allowing others to discuss what they wish with complaint.

I suppose some of us are more self important than others.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    16 Jun '18 21:311 edit
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Oh .. thats the recovery version. The version written by Witness Lee.
    I got it. Witless Lees motto :
    [b]When the Bible does not support your doctrine, rewrite the Bible

I see. makes sense. Carry on.[/b]
    No effective rebuttal still.
    Deflecting, grumbling about names, and sarcasm.

No effective counter argument.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    16 Jun '18 21:425 edits
    Originally posted by @eladar
    Funny how you believe new groups are inserted without ever being explained.
    "Near a curse" is not "cursed".

What the backslidden ones in chapter six were tempted to do was exceedingly serious in error. But the discipline they are warned of receiving is not the loss of eternal redemption.

The backround of the warning, I think, was that SOME had actually returned to the animal sacrifices at the temple. This brought great disrepute and shame to the church.

Perhaps in the recent past some had died in that state, never coming to their senses, never returning to the new covenant church,

The ones receiving the letter of Hebrews still had some promise of seeing the error of their ways, as indicated by verse 9.

"But we are persuaded of better things concerning you, beloved, and things which belong to salvation." (Heb. 6:9)
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    16 Jun '18 22:10
    Originally posted by @sonship
    No effective rebuttal still.
    Deflecting, grumbling about names, and sarcasm.

No effective counter argument.
    No rebuttal required for your nonsense.
    Dont flatter yourself.
    Your voluminous rubbish makes sense only to you.
  5. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    17 Jun '18 05:163 edits
    You are blind or simply a liar.

Ad hom, but no effective rebuttal yet.

[quote]
    It is impossible for those who have once been enlightened, who have tasted the heavenly gift, who have shared in the Holy Spirit, 5 who have tasted the goodness of the word of God and the powers of the coming age 6 and who have fallen[c] away, to be brough ...[text shortened]... means BY NO MEANS ... PERISH FOREVER.

So being NEAR a curse must be a temporary punishment.
    See next.
  6. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    17 Jun '18 05:191 edit
    You are blind or simply a liar.

Ad hom, but no effective rebuttal yet.

[quote]
    It is impossible for those who have once been enlightened, who have tasted the heavenly gift, who have shared in the Holy Spirit, 5 who have tasted the goodness of the word of God and the powers of the coming age 6 and who have fallen[c] away, to be brough ...[text shortened]... means BY NO MEANS ... PERISH FOREVER.

So being NEAR a curse must be a temporary punishment.
    It lays the groundwork for Purgatory, except treating it as more of a temporary event, than a temporary location.
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    17 Jun '18 06:20
    Online Spirituality Fvcked my Ass
    Lmfao
    Ay bro. Funny s---
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    17 Jun '18 07:103 edits

Your excuse for your INABILITY to refute me is noted.

Dont flatter yourself.

Your psychological evaluation INSTEAD of a rebuttal is noted also.

Your ad hom and laziness to read INSTEAD of an effective rebuttal is noted.

Any more excuses for your inability to refute me there ?
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    17 Jun '18 07:244 edits
    Originally posted by @js357
    You must be tired of shrugging already ?

It lays the groundwork for Purgatory, except treating it as more of a temporary event, than a temporary location.

No, Purgatory is a Catholic teaching about suffering after death BEFORE the resurrection. Time in Purgatory before the Second Coming counts to purify the dead one. Indulgences may be paid to shorten that time. A total rip off.

I have not taught Purgatory. And you cannot wisely disbelieve teaching solely because it might be misused.

You could accuse ANY Bible teaching of "laying the ground work" for some error.

We don't withdraw from pointing out what the Scriptures teach because supposedly it "lays the ground work" for someone who WANTS to pervert things.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    17 Jun '18 07:401 edit
    The ones who fall away are the worthless burned up.
    I did not write that "You are blind or a liar".

The reply mechanism only makes it look that way.
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    17 Jun '18 07:46
    Dont flatter yourself.
    Sharp bro

" To the chief musician,A psalm of David.
    Hear my voice, oh God, in my prayer:preserve mylifefromthe fear of the enemy.
    Hide me from the secret counsel of the wicked; from the insurrection of the workers of iniquity.
    Who whet their tounge like a sword, and bend their bows to shoot their arrows, even bitter words:
    That they may shoot in secret at the perfect; suddenly tyhey shooy at him , and fear not.
    They encourage themselves in an evil matter; they commune of laying snares privily: they say , W
    who shall see them?
    They search out iniquities, they do a dilligent search; both the inward thought of everyone of them, and the heart, is deep.
    But God shall shoot at them with an arrow, and they will be wounded.
    So they shallmake their own tounge to fall upon themselves; all that see them shall flee away.
    And all men shall fear ; and declare the work of God; for they shall wisely consider of his doing.
    The righteous shall be glad in the Lord, and shall trust in him; and all the upright in heart shall glory'
    Psalm 64. f---in Amen
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    17 Jun '18 07:531 edit
    Hebrews 6

4 It is impossible for those who have once been enlightened, who have tasted the heavenly gift, who have shared in the Holy Spirit, ...

We have to agree that these are believers. They had partaken of the Holy Spirit.

Now was the Holy Spirit given as a temporary LOAN or as a Person to be with them FOREVER?

He was given to the disciples - the faithful, the unfaithful, the diligent and the backslidden alike - FOREVER.

"And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Comforter, that He may be with you forever. Even the Spirit of reality ..." (John 14:15,16a)

Some receive the Holy Spirit FOREVER and will be attentive to their sanctification.

Some receive the Holy Spirit FOREVER and procrastinate to that responsibility. They will have to attend to something like "Summer School" in the next age before the eternal age.

Some receive the Holy Spirit FOREVER and their works built upon the foundation of Christ will merit a reward.

Some receive the Holy Spirit FOREVER but will suffer loss. Their works will be consumed. But they are still saved.

"If anyone's work is consumed, he will suffer loss, but he himself will be saved, yet so as through fire." (1 Cor. 3:15)

They must be those who never graduated from GRIEVING the Holy Spirit.

"And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, in whom you were sealed unto the day of redemption." (Eph. 4:30)
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    17 Jun '18 08:37
    [b] Hebrews 6

4 It is impossible for those who have once been enlightened, who have tasted the heavenly gift, who have shared in the Holy Spirit, ...

We have to agree that these are believers. They had partaken of the Holy Spirit.

Now was the Holy Spirit given as a temporary LOAN or as a Person to be with them FOREVER?

He ...[text shortened]... ly Spirit of God, in whom you were sealed unto the day of redemption." (Eph. 4:30) [/b] [/quote][/b]
    You assume a lot
  14. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    17 Jun '18 15:27
    Don't like a topic then don't open the thread. Most threads I do not open allowing others to discuss what they wish with complaint.

I suppose some of us are more self important than others.
    You're the one being self important. This is a public forum. Once you start a thread, you have no control over who reads it, posts in it, or otherwise. Acting as though you do is futile.
  15. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    17 Jun '18 15:28
    You're the one being self important. This is a public forum. Once you start a thread, you have no control over who reads it, posts in it, or otherwise. Acting as though you do is futile.
    By not opening most threads I am being self important?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree