Our Fine Tuned Galaxy

Our Fine Tuned Galaxy

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
10 Oct 18

@sonship said
LOL!

I had my virtual stop watch out to see how long that would take.

lol.
It's the most interesting thing about you.

Moves
10 Oct 18

@fmf said
So how can you believe BOTH things at the same time? That there ARE people from other worlds and there are NOT people from other worlds? Are the chains on this planet somewhere? Or are the chains on another planet?
Sonship come out with nonsense and hopes people will just roll over and accept.

Because he will never retract anything or admit he is/was wrong, he finds himself in these impossible quandaries.

Moves
10 Oct 18

@sonship said
@FMF

My experience with you is that you argue more and more only to eventually say something like - "Well, I really don't care anyway."

So we can leave it right here.
I don't see anything else going on except some word play.
My experience with you is that you allow your prickly vanity to cloud your judgement when posting. If you backed up several blocks and admitted you had made errors you would provide yourself with more scope and less embarrassing dead-ends.

Moves
10 Oct 18

@sonship said
Divegeester,

What does it mean that God says there will be those against whom He will be "indignant forever?"
Does that mean that there could possibly be people with whom God is indignant forever?

Malachi 1:4

[quote] Though Edom says, We are beaten down but we will return and build up the waste places; thus says Jehovah of hosts,

They ...[text shortened]... t some who refuse His mercy will suffer His being indignant against forever per Malachi 1:4 ?
Firstly answer the question I asked you:

Are there intelligent beings on other worlds?

Moves
10 Oct 18

@sonship said
@FMF

Quote me on "people hung out in chains". Find the quote and highlight those exact words.
Not this again! Really sonship. We've been here twice before at least, can you not remember?

Deny writing it and I'll post the link - go on I dare you.

I have kept it 🙂

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 Oct 18
1 edit

@divegeester

Not this again! Really sonship. We've been here twice before at least, can you not remember?

Don't "Really" me. "Really? your buddy FMF." He brought it all up for you.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 Oct 18
2 edits

Talking about been somewhere before Divegeester?
Where did you answer ?

"He who believes into the Son has eternal life; but he who disobeys the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides upon Him." (John 3:36)

The wrath of God upon someone is to render them non-existent?

The unborn and non-existent are abiding under the wrath of God. YES or NO ?

Uh, uh, uh, ... that's different huh ?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 Oct 18

I find Hugh Ross's concept actually persuasive.

He thinks we occupy a unique place in time and in the physical universe where we can make the best discoveries and actually SEE and appreciate where we are and what we are in this moment in the universe's history.

If we were somewhere else we might not be able to SEE as much of the visible universe as we can see.
I think he is right.

The window of TIME and the physical PLACE we occupy as intelligent beings gives us the maximum vantage point to realize our uniqueness in the cosmos..

That is basically the point of his video.

F

Moves
10 Oct 18

sonship, are the chains here on this planet?

Moves
10 Oct 18

@sonship said
Talking about been somewhere before Divegeester?
Where did you answer ?

"He who believes into the Son has eternal life; but he who disobeys the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides upon Him." (John 3:36)

The wrath of God upon someone is to render them non-existent?

The unborn and non-existent are abiding under the wrath of God. YES or NO ?

Uh, uh, uh, ... that's different huh ?
Are there intelligent beings on other worlds?

F

Moves
10 Oct 18

sonship, does each planet have its own set of chains?

Moves
11 Oct 18

Moves
11 Oct 18

@sonship said
I find Hugh Ross's concept actually persuasive.

He thinks we occupy a unique place in time and in the physical universe where we can make the best discoveries and actually SEE and appreciate where we are and what we are in this moment in the universe's history.

If we were somewhere else we might not be able to SEE as much of the visible universe as we can see.
I think ...[text shortened]... vantage point to realize our uniqueness in the cosmos..

That is basically the point of his video.
I wish I knew what it was this post of your actually meant.

What is a “window of time”? For example.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Oct 18

What impossible quandary am I in ?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Oct 18

Watch the video and you should understand what I meant by the window of time.

I would go find the precise number of minutes on that part of the discussion. But why? IF you really want to know you can watch the quite interesting discussion.

The universe, Ross says, about 15 some billion years old.
Humans have not been around for all of that time.
The window of time in which humans are around, Ross argues, is ideal in several aspects, for us to learn and observe the most about the universe in which we live.