1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    11 Oct '18 13:262 edits
    Divegeester,

If you don't want to answer this then at a least describe what a "checkmate question" is that you keep boasting about putting to other posters.

There is not much of a challenge to the entire teaching of the Bible.

Watch this.

Paul says that those disobeying the gospel will pay the penalty of eternal destruction in Second Thess. 1:9. If eternal destruction means non-existence, then are all who have never been born and do not exist, paying the penalty of eternal destruction ?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Oct '18 13:43
    @sonship said
    I don't bother reading your arguments sometimes FMF.
    I know. You are who you are.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Oct '18 13:49
    @sonship said
    Since I expect you to jump down that final escape hatch, why waste the time?
    I've never used any kind of "escape hatch" with you. You flatter yourself, sonship. Perhaps you should preach to people who already agree with you - and have the facility to delete any attempts to discuss things and scrutinize what you say. Have you thought of starting a blog?
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    11 Oct '18 13:572 edits
    @FMF

And you eventually do a sour grapes - "Well, I don't really care about it all anyway."

And what's wrong with preaching to people who agree with me ? Some of us are always opened to learn more, having accepted the basics.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Oct '18 14:00
    @sonship said
    And you eventually do a sour grapes - "Well, I don't really care about it all anyway."
    When do you reckon that happened? I notice you have put it in quotation marks.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Oct '18 14:03
    @sonship said
    And what's wrong with preaching to people who agree with me ?
    You can't claim, then, to be "saving souls". Preaching to people who agree with you - when you claim to think those who don't agree with you are going to be tortured by your god figure - would appear to be the most peculiar vanity project.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Oct '18 18:59
    @sonship said
    no you get challenged because your version of it all is ghastly, it paints the eternally merciful Christ as a flame-throwing vindictive sadist.

Watch this.

Paul says that those disobeying the gospel will pay the penalty of eternal destruction in Second Thess. 1:9. ...[text shortened]... re all who have never been born and do not exist, paying the penalty of eternal destruction ?
    No idea, it's your doctrine of eternal suffering and torture. Are you backing away from it and hedging toward annihilation?
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Oct '18 19:021 edit
    @sonship said
    Divegeester,

If you don't want to answer this then at a least describe what a "checkmate question" is that you keep boasting about putting to other posters.

Watch this.

Paul says that those disobeying the gospel will pay the penalty of eternal destruction in Sec ...[text shortened]... have never been born and do not exist, paying the penalty of [b] eternal destruction ?
    I only mention "checkmate questions" to you and ToO. They are questions which pinch out your fakery.

My checkmate question to you has been:

Will my outright rejection of your trinity doctrine preclude me from being spirit filled and therefore from salvation?

By the way, that is at least the 40th time I've asked you.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    11 Oct '18 19:101 edit
    @divegeester

You're jumping subjects like a nervous grasshopper in a hen house. You were trying to heap shame on me for believing in eternal punishment.

Go on over to my new thread on Divegeester's Judgment Quandry and continue your comments there.

Let's leave the Galaxy thread to its own topic.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Oct '18 19:13
    @sonship said
    @divegeester
    You're jumping subjects like a nervous grasshopper in a hen house. You were trying to heap shame on me for believing in eternal punishment.

Go on over to my new thread on Divegeester's Judgment Quandry and continue your comments there.

Let's leave the Galaxy thread to its own topic.
    No let's play both threads.
    Come on sonship...you've kicked this off...

Will my outright rejection of your trinity doctrine preclude me from being spirit filled and therefore from salvation?
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    11 Oct '18 20:093 edits
    @divegeester

So switching subjects and falling back on previous other debates is you handy-dandy excuse to evade your proving that "eternal destruction" as a penalty means non-existence.

This nuanced and compound complaint you have about filled with the spirit - trinity - salvation I have addressed before.

You didn't like my answers because you wanted to force a binary 1 for YES or a binary 0 for No.

To the nuanced compound issues of filled with the spirit - trinity - salvation) I gave several times reasonable answers. If your present issue was not shaky you wouldn't need to resort to dusting off old tactics.

They weren't that tried and true as you imagine them to be.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree