Paradise?

Paradise?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
13 Aug 09

Originally posted by stoker
your sins will be washed clean, so everyone who gets there will be virgins
Virginity is the footprint of the total eclipse of Love; unable to share her/ his self, a virgin an unable to taste Love person it remains😵

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
13 Aug 09

Originally posted by FabianFnas
Now I'm a sinner, but when I enter Paradise I will be surrounded by virgins, that's why they call it Paradise!
And for equality, I'll become one too.
Well a sinner I 'll remain too my Gota enemy -Paradise is merely a place within my mind😵

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
13 Aug 09

Now I'm a sinner, but when I enter Paradise I will be surrounded by virgins, that's why they call it Paradise!
And for equality, I'll become one too.
Virgins are boring😵

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
13 Aug 09

Originally posted by duecer
I imagine paradise is a bit like cabo san lucas or maybe Aruba. You sit on a beautiful beach under an umbrella while attractive young people serve you frosty beverages with little umbrellas in them.
I live in your version of paradise. Great torquoise water white sand beaches, world class resorts, tropical forests, mountains, rivers, quaint villages. So it aint paradise since I live here.
Paradise for me now, is Manhattan between 34th St and Central Park. ... 🙂

anybody seen my

underpants??

Moves
13 Aug 09

Originally posted by Rajk999
I live in your version of paradise. Great torquoise water white sand beaches, world class resorts, tropical forests, mountains, rivers, quaint villages. So it aint paradise since I live here.
Paradise for me now, is Manhattan between 34th St and Central Park. ... 🙂
wanna trade for awhile?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
13 Aug 09

wanna trade for awhile?
How far are you from NYC?

d

Moves
13 Aug 09

Originally posted by black beetle
Well a sinner I 'll remain too my Gota enemy -Paradise is merely a place within my mind😵
God doesn't think so, and neither do I.

F

Moves
13 Aug 09
1 edit

Originally posted by daniel58
What god thinks or not thinks, brother, you and I have no idea.

d

Moves
13 Aug 09

What god thinks or not thinks, brother, you and I have no idea.
1. God thinks ONLY Good thoughts, 2. God made paradise so it cannot be ONLY in black beetle's mind.

anybody seen my

underpants??

Moves
13 Aug 09

wanna trade for awhile?
2 1/2 - 3 hours. 1 1/2 hours to Boston

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
14 Aug 09

2 1/2 - 3 hours. 1 1/2 hours to Boston
Cool ... we need to do a 2 week house / paradise exchange one of these days.

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
14 Aug 09

-- "God doesn't think so, and neither I"
Snapped that young lady lass named Bradley;
Bradley has sex, I hear,
Merely one time per year
Fervently out there back in the alley😵

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
14 Aug 09

1. God thinks ONLY Good thoughts, 2. God made paradise so it cannot be ONLY in black beetle's mind.
Out of her/ his mind the Human invented the Chessboard and the chessmen and the rules of the Game of Chess, which previously they all existed solely as a potentiality of manifestation in her/ his own mind.

One day, from all the chessmen the Human picked the White King and landed him on the square d7, aiming to forward him move by move to the square d1.

Soon the Human understood that the geometrical principles were out of order regarding her/ his invention, which it was the Chessboard and the chessmen and the rules of the Game of Chess as a whole; the Human understood that regarding her/ his invention the geometrical principles were out of order, because the move sequence d7-d6-d5-d4-d3-d1 is as fast as the move sequence d7-c6-b5-a4-b3-c2-d1 and at the same time as fast as the move sequence d7-e6-f5-g4-f3-e2-d1.

Rejoiced, the Human stared to her/ his Chessboard and s/he thought that it was real due to the fact (amongst else) that it was a solid object, and then s/he assumed that her/ his Chessboard and her/ his chessmen and the rules of the Game of Chess (which they all were merely a product of his mind) they had an own-being existence.

And in no time the Human started preaching the other human beings about her/ his Absolute Truth as a whole, insisting that the Absolute Truth of the Game of Chess stands above the Absolute Truth of the Game of Backcammon, of the Game of Poker, of the Game of Football, of the Game of Basket and of every other Game invented by every other Human.

The inventor of the Game of Chess was pure dead sure that there was no Absolute Truth out of her/ his own invention.
Also s/he was pure dead sure that, since s/he made her/ his Chessboard and her/ his chessmen and the rules of the Game of Chess, his invention as a whole it had an own-being existence Somewhere Out of her/ his mind😵

F

Moves
14 Aug 09

1. God thinks ONLY Good thoughts,
And neither you nor I know anything about it.
God loves homosexuals? Only god knows.
God thinks Jesus is a fraud? Only god knows.
God would like to have a harem of women? Only god knows.
Not you. Not me. Only god knows what he is thinking.
Right?

anybody seen my

underpants??

Moves
14 Aug 09

And neither you nor I know anything about it.
God loves homosexuals? Only god knows.
God thinks Jesus is a fraud? Only god knows.
God would like to have a harem of women? Only god knows.
Not you. Not me. Only god knows what he is thinking.
Right?
so sayeth the Lord!

Romans 11:34 For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor?