1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    13 Aug '09 07:05
    What will life be like in Paradise?

"The hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice and come out." John 5:28,29.

"At that time the eyes of the blind ones will be opened, and the very ears of the deaf ones will be unstopped. At that time the lame one will climb up just as a stag does, and the tongue of the speechless one will cry out in gladness," Isa 35: 5,6.

"God himself will be with them. And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain anymore. The former things have passed away." Rev 21:3,4.

Isiah 11: 6-8 speaks of the relationships of humans and animals.

"The earth itself will certainly give it's produce; God, our God, will bless us." Ps 67:6.

"There will come to be plenty of grain on the earth, on top of the mountains there will be an overflow." Ps 72:16.

"They will certainly build houses and have occupancy, and they will certainly plant vineyards and eat their fruitage. They will not build and someone else have occupancy, they will not plant and someone else do the eating." Isa 65: 21,22.

"As regards the wicked, they will be cut off from the very earth." Prov 2:22.

"They will have to beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning shears. Nation will not lift up sword against nation, nor will they learn war anymore." Isa 2:4.

'They will dwell in security, no one to make them tremble." Ezk 34:28.

"They will not do any harm or cause any ruin in all my holy mountain, because the earth will certainly be filled with the knowledge of Jehovah as the waters are covering the very sea." Isa 11:9.

This is the way the earth was designed to be from the beginning with Adam and Eve. Earth was made for man to live on forever. Gen 1:28. Ps 37:29 & 115:16. Ec 1:4. Isa 45:18. Matt 5:5.
  2. Standard memberyo its me
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    13 Aug '09 08:15
    Do you beleive in Hell?
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    13 Aug '09 08:51
    Originally posted by galveston75

"The hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice and come out." John 5:28,29.

"At that time the eyes of the blind ones will be opened, and the very ears of the deaf ones will be unstopped. At that time the lame one will climb up just as a stag does, and the tongue of the speechles ...[text shortened]... live on forever. Gen 1:28. Ps 37:29 & 115:16. Ec 1:4. Isa 45:18. Matt 5:5.
    I get confused with the christian notions of paradise and heaven. Which one is it?
    My understanding of heaven is that is it not comparable to anything in the 3 dimensional world.As for paradise on Earth I think its a pipe dream.
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    13 Aug '09 10:371 edit
    Where are the virgins? Where are the virgins?
  5. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    13 Aug '09 10:54
    I imagine paradise is a bit like cabo san lucas or maybe Aruba. You sit on a beautiful beach under an umbrella while attractive young people serve you frosty beverages with little umbrellas in them.
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    13 Aug '09 11:05
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Where are the virgins? Where are the virgins?
    not in paradise. Thay are good for nothing there.
  7. England
    Moves
    13 Aug '09 11:10
    i dont think it will be as man imagines, tho the clues are there to read, its better than hell, thats as best as man can understand.
  8. England
    Moves
    13 Aug '09 11:12
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    not in paradise. Thay are good for nothing there.
    your sins will be washed clean, so everyone who gets there will be virgins
  9. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    13 Aug '09 11:27
    Originally posted by stoker
    I am the virgin? I am the virgin?
  10. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    13 Aug '09 11:27
    Can somebody please tell me what it is with the virgins!
    Surely people realise that virgins have no idea how to get the job done. A little experience please.
  11. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    13 Aug '09 15:19
    Originally posted by nook7
    Can somebody please tell me what it is with the virgins!
    Surely people realise that virgins have no idea how to get the job done. A little experience please.
    conversely, they have nothing to judge against, so you can be aweful and they won't know the difference😛
  12. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    13 Aug '09 15:23
    Originally posted by galveston75

"At that time the eyes of the blind ones will be opened, and the very ears of the deaf ones will be unstopped. At that time the lame one will climb up just as a stag does, and the tongue of the speechles ...[text shortened]... live on forever. Gen 1:28. Ps 37:29 & 115:16. Ec 1:4. Isa 45:18. Matt 5:5.
    Noise😵
  13. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    13 Aug '09 15:24
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    I am the virgin? I am the virgin?
    Are you the virgin?
    😵
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    13 Aug '09 15:25
    Originally posted by stoker
    Is it a sin to lose your virginity? How else would the human race procreate? We cant all be immaculately concieved.
  15. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    13 Aug '09 15:31
    Originally posted by black beetle
    Are you the virgin?
    😵
    Now I'm a sinner, but when I enter Paradise I will be surrounded by virgins, that's why they call it Paradise!
    And for equality, I'll become one too.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree