1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    23 Aug '09 21:32
    Originally posted by menace71
    Yes I'm one of the 144,000. 🙂 Kidding but where God is is Pardise/Heaven/His Kingdom. It does not have to be future either it is NOW! Jesus says something very much like this. I do care about Paradise but Who cares? In the New heavens & earth God will be there that is what matters most.

Manny
    So you think that the paradise is not real but just in you or ones that beleive the way you do? Just asking...
  2. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    23 Aug '09 21:56
    🙂 Actually I believe also as you do that God is the judge. I believe though that there will be people in Heaven/Paradise/What ever name you want to call it! from every tribe, nation and even different so called religions. Even JW's & Catholics. Because if they stand before God it's because he payed for their sins in the first place. This idea comes from the book of Romans.
    Those who truly love God He understands their heart (motives) and He is the perfect judge.

Manny
  3. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    23 Aug '09 22:07
    Originally posted by galveston75
    What will life be like in Paradise?
    According to Donald Barthelme (Paradise [1986]), it will consist largely of shared intimacies between three lingerie models in their twenties and a middle-aged, divorced architect.
  4. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    23 Aug '09 22:17
    Originally posted by Wulebgr
    According to Donald Barthelme (Paradise [1986]), it will consist largely of shared intimacies between three lingerie models in their twenties and a middle-aged, divorced architect.
    LOL 🙂 Nice

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree