Jehovah...
    So what they write is inspired by God?
  2. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    19 Aug '09 01:34
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Paul is no doubt in heaven as he would have been included in the 144,000. That number is there for a reason and Jesus spoke of a little flock that would rule with him during the thousand year period. 1 + 1 = 2. Put the scriptures together and figure it out.
    He also spoke of a great crowd that no one was able to number. So again the 144,00, as complicat ...[text shortened]... e... really, really, really means something. If you can disprove that it's not, I'm listening.
    you have still not refuted my ascersion, Paul was writing a letter to the Corinthians, all of them. Further more that letter's intent was to teach them about what happens when we die, not when "special people" die. No where does this passage limit the number to 144000. The 144000 comes from revelations and has nothing to do with "ruling class", the JW interpretation is a stretch at best.
  3. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    19 Aug '09 03:29
    Not a good answer Manny. Show me proof that it is in heaven otherwise it's just your opinion.
    I did not say it was in heaven. I said it is where God is. Be it heaven or earth. I have no problem with the teaching of the earth being restored it is biblical. Revelation 21 says God will dwell with man in a new heavens and earth. It's plain & clear. His Kingdom is now! You know it's not some la la pie in the sky thing.

Manny
  4. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    20 Aug '09 21:24
    Originally posted by menace71
    I did not say it was in heaven. I said it is where God is. Be it heaven or earth. I have no problem with the teaching of the earth being restored it is biblical. Revelation 21 says God will dwell with man in a new heavens and earth. It's plain & clear. His Kingdom is now! You know it's not some la la pie in the sky thing.

Manny
    Yes the heavens have been cleanzed of Satan and his demons but that has not happened yet on earth.
  5. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    21 Aug '09 01:12

Manny
    How many parables does Jesus start off with "The Kindom of HEAVEN, is like..."?
  6. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    23 Aug '09 20:24
    Yes the heavens have been cleanzed of Satan and his demons but that has not happened yet on earth.
    His Kingdom is not NOW on the earth. If it is NOW it sure doesn't look like it.
  7. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    23 Aug '09 20:291 edit
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    I get confused with the christian notions of paradise and heaven. Which one is it?
    My understanding of heaven is that is it not comparable to anything in the 3 dimensional world.As for paradise on Earth I think its a pipe dream.
    Paradise could not be in heaven because of the references in these scriptures to food, houses, physicle problems, death, graves, etc.
  8. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    23 Aug '09 20:29
    It is NOW in our hearts! If you believe it.

Manny
  9. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    23 Aug '09 20:33
    It is NOW in our hearts! If you believe it.

Manny
    What scripture says it in the heart and not on the earth in the future?
  10. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    23 Aug '09 20:43
    God's Kingdom is what I'm saying. It's now! In your heart is what I'm saying. Honestly I don't even care about paradise!

Manny
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Aug '09 20:501 edit
    What scripture says it in the heart and not on the earth in the future?
    everything seems to be in the heart, Jesus, Gods Kingdom, Gods Spirit, paradise etc etc etc. it is nothing more than pure and utter emotionalism, devoid of reasoning!
  12. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    23 Aug '09 21:01
    OK 🙂
  13. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    23 Aug '09 21:07
    We keep going around in circles but it does say in the scriptures that God will dwell with man. Revelation 21. It appears that this is in the new heavens & earth. So that must be paradise. The heart & mind are synonymous. This is scriptural.

Manny
  14. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    23 Aug '09 21:10
    God's Kingdom is what I'm saying. It's now! In your heart is what I'm saying. Honestly I don't even care about paradise!

Manny
    You don't care about paradise? Why because your going to heaven?
  15. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    23 Aug '09 21:221 edit
    Yes I'm one of the 144,000. 🙂 Kidding but where God is is Pardise/Heaven/His Kingdom. It does not have to be future either it is NOW! Jesus says something very much like this. I do care about Paradise but Who cares? In the New heavens & earth God will be there that is what matters most.

Manny

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree