1. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Jun '17 11:531 edit
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    What do you think the words, "...I never knew you..." mean? We all get doing good, we
    can also see that these people did some good works, that wasn't denied either.
    YOU say that YOU can see that these people did good works.
    JESUS says that these people were EVIL WORKERS.
    Read the passage again.

This is your story all the time.
    YOU and JESUS CHRIST are worlds apart.

You have Jesus only in your head, not in your heart.

More English Comprehension lessons plus a good dose of common sense is needed for you to see what Jesus is saying.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Jun '17 11:55
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    You obviously have to repent from your sin, but you are justified by faith and not by works.
    Paul says that you make Christ a MINISTER OF SIN,
    if after you accept Christ, you continue with sin.

Do you think that sinful Christians are justified?

You must be insane.
  3. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    15 Jun '17 12:04
    No way? How do you know? As I pointed out to you earlier we have all sinned, everyone
    of us, so when we compare ourselves to ourselves we are only looking at another person
    who is also a sinner. Since that is the case, what does it matter if they are better than the
    one next to them, since both have sin in their lives?

2 Corinthians 10:
    12 For we d ...[text shortened]... hey measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.
    If God is indeed all loving and wise, then I know.

To think such a God would punish for all eternity such a caring and righteous person is the Achilles' heel of your argument.

If your chosen God would indeed condemn such a person, then He is not all loving and all wise and I want nothing to do with Him.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Jun '17 12:14
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke

To think such a God would punish for all eternity such a caring and righteous person is the Achilles' heel of your argument.

If your chosen God would indeed condemn such a person, then He is not all loving and all wise and I want nothing to do with Him.
    Kelly Jay and Sohship have created a God in their mind that suits their personality.
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    15 Jun '17 12:15
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke

God's punishment will be against all who do evil, all who sin. You are judging one of us righteous so than what and who are comparing them to that makes them so? If you have a standard do you think that God does not have one too?
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Jun '17 12:221 edit
    God's punishment will be against all who do evil, all who sin. You are judging one of us righteous so than what and who are comparing them to that makes them so? If you have a standard do you think that God does not have one too?
    NO .. according to you, sonship and many others here, Christ will not punish sinful Christians who proclaim their faith with their mouth, but Christ will send to eternal torment, good people who do not know Him.

You therefore are a preacher and supporter of MOUTH WORSHIP, because it is the MOUTH WORSHIP which enables you to escape eternal torment.

Non-Christians who do not engage in mouth worhsip but who do good works will be tormented eternally, according to you.
  7. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    15 Jun '17 19:02
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    NO .. according to you, sonship and many others here, Christ will not punish sinful Christians who proclaim their faith with their mouth, but Christ will send to eternal torment, good people who do not know Him.

You therefore are a preacher and supporter of MOUTH WORSHIP, because it is the MOUTH WORSHIP which enables you to escape eternal torment.

No ...[text shortened]... not engage in mouth worhsip but who do good works will be tormented eternally, according to you.
    Would you categorize yourself as a non sinful Christian?
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Jun '17 19:15
    Would you categorize yourself as a non sinful Christian?
    I dont categorise myself or anyone based on who sins or not.

I categorise based on what doctrines they believe.
  9. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    15 Jun '17 19:312 edits
    I dont categorise myself or anyone based on who sins or not.

I categorise based on what doctrines they believe.
    Firstly do you believe that someone who claims their own goodness (efforts and works) cannot save them is sinning by saying that?

Secondly let me ask you thins, do you think everyone who believe in the doctrine that they are saved by faith does no good works and that they believe it is wrong to do good works? The way I see it, it is really important where you put your faith. Do you put it in your own goodness and your own efforts or is your faith solely in Christ who actually has the power to save you from your sin.
  10. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Jun '17 19:36
    Firstly do you believe that someone who claims their own goodness (efforts and works) cannot save them is sinning by saying that?

Secondly let me ask you thins, do you think everyone who believe in the doctrine that they are saved by faith does no good works and that they believe it is wrong to do good works? The way I see it, it is really important wh ...[text shortened]... efforts or is your faith solely in Christ who actually has the power to save you from your sin.
    WHAT ??!!
  11. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    15 Jun '17 19:382 edits
    WHAT ??!!
    If we could save ourselves with our own efforts there is no need for Christ to die. Without faith in the redeeming work of Christ we are all lost. This is what the good news is all about. John 3:16.
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Jun '17 19:43
    If we could save ourselves with our own efforts there is no need for Christ to die.
    Google Alzheimer's Disease. I think you have that. Get some help.
  13. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    15 Jun '17 19:45
    Google Alzheimer's Disease. I think you have that. Get some help.
    As always when your works based salvation doctrine runs into trouble you resort to insults. Doesn't that tell you something about your own state of denial?
  14. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    15 Jun '17 19:49
    As always when your works based salvation doctrine runs into trouble you resort to insults. Doesn't that tell you something about your own state of denial?
    I think all it tells us is that your tedious repetition gets peoples backs up.
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Jun '17 19:49

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree