Paul's value?

Paul's value?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 Sep 19
1 edit

@chaney3 said
Coward.

FMF has single handedly challenged Paul's conversion, what he wrote, and the timeline of his writings and that of the gospels.

He did it publicly, in this thread, and for you to ignore it, while waiting for someone else to comment....then pounce on that comment shows your dishonesty and poor forum etiquette.

I don't give a rat's ass if you've discussed things privately with him....he has challenged your beliefs publicly.
As I suspected and as I said as much to FMF this morning when we spoke, I suspect your motivation for stroking him and his posts earlier in this thread was to wait for this moment to use his insights and reading to bait contention, to leverage his knowledge and his ability to convey that knowledge in an attempt to use it against someone.

I refuse to be baitied by a dry-humping nobody such as yourself who has not the slightest ability to contend for anything at all.

Whistle for it.

c

Moves
19 Sep 19

@divegeester said
As I suspected and as I said as much to FMF this morning when we spoke, I suspect your motivation for stroking him and his posts earlier in this thread was to wait for this moment to use his insights and reading to bait contention, to leverage his knowledge and his ability to convey that knowledge in an attempt to use it against someone.

I refuse to be baitied by a dr ...[text shortened]... ch as yourself who has not the slightest ability to contend for anything at all.

Whistle for it.
Wow!!!

You are freakin paranoid and looking for a conspiracy of some sort.

My exchanges with FMF in this thread were honest, and I can say I learned something.

P.S. he made some good points.

NOT everything revolves around divegeester. Get your paranoia in check.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 Sep 19

@chaney3 said
My exchanges with FMF in this thread were honest, and I can say I learned something.
Ok good so you learned something.

What was it you learned and have you decided then you are definitely NOT a Christian?

c

Moves
19 Sep 19

@divegeester said
Ok good so you learned something.

What was it you learned and have you decided then you are definitely NOT a Christian?
You're an immature person.

FMF has basically shredded Paul, but you toss insults at me?

You're a dishonest coward.
And troll.

T

Moves
19 Sep 19

@chaney3 said

And troll.
Why do you allow yourself to be "baitied by a dry-humping nobody such as [divegeester] who has not the slightest ability to contend for anything at all"?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 Sep 19
1 edit

@chaney3 said

And troll.
I replied to your post and you chose to ignore it.

You should look up the meaning of troll and stop behaving like a teenager who has had his pocket-money withheld.

c

Moves
19 Sep 19

@divegeester said
I replied to your post and you chose to ignore it.

You should look up the meaning of troll and stop behaving like a teenager who has had his pocket-money withheld.
Reply to FMF.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 Sep 19
1 edit

@thinkofone said
Why do you allow yourself to be "baitied by a dry-humping nobody such as [divegeester] who has not the slightest ability to contend for anything at all"?
I refer you back to my unanswered 50 times repeated question and the entire thread dedicated to it; all of which remain abjectly uncontested by you 🙂

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 Sep 19

@chaney3 said
Reply to FMF.
I’m guessing this is the end of your tantrum?

c

Moves
19 Sep 19

@thinkofone said
He aggravates me more than anyone on this site. I've tried to ignore his childish posts, but he gets under my skin and I feel retaliation is necessary.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 Sep 19

@chaney3 said
He aggravates me more than anyone on this site. I've tried to ignore his childish posts, but he gets under my skin and I feel retaliation is necessary.
You go for it laddie

c

Moves
19 Sep 19

@divegeester said
I’m guessing this is the end of your tantrum?
Nope.
When you publicly ignore FMF's posts, yet reply to mine....you are being dishonest.

Nobody cares if you are chums who speak on the phone. He challenges YOUR beliefs PUBLICLY, and you are silent.

Coward.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 Sep 19

@chaney3 said
Nope.
When you publicly ignore FMF's posts, yet reply to mine....you are being dishonest.

Nobody cares if you are chums who speak on the phone. He challenges YOUR beliefs PUBLICLY, and you are silent.

Coward.
I acknowledge his points and opinion but my opinion and beliefs remain unchanged.

You were about to tell us what you had learned from him and how it has changed your beliefs...

We are waiting.

c

Moves
19 Sep 19

@divegeester said
I acknowledge his points and opinion but my opinion and beliefs remain unchanged.

You were about to tell us what you had learned from him and how it has changed your beliefs...

We are waiting.
Why should I engage with you? So you can make fun of some things I didn't know about the Bible?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 Sep 19

@chaney3 said
Why should I engage with you? So you can make fun of some things I didn't know about the Bible?
You said you had learned something from FMF posts in this thread, you seem to be quite animated by what you have learned, so I’m asking you for the third time what it is you have learned and how it has impacted your beliefs.