1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    18 Jul '18 19:22
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    According to Christ, most people will not inherit eternal life because most people will not be considered righteous by Christ. Christ was clear who are the righteous and its these people who give of themselves to those in need :

[i]For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat:
    I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink:
    I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
    N ...[text shortened]... hese things are cast out.
    Makes no difference who they are or how much Jesus they claim to eat.
    Yrs I know the gospel you preach. I hope you ate correct. If so I have a one way ticket to heaven. I have brought food to the homeless.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    18 Jul '18 19:381 edit
    Originally posted by @eladar
    Yrs I know the gospel you preach. I hope you ate correct. If so I have a one way ticket to heaven. I have brought food to the homeless.
    That is the gospel of Jesus and the Apostles, not only what I preach. I have no interest in personal comments about you, neither will I discuss myself. Nobody goes to heaven. Jesus will judge what you do and why you do it.

The early church lived by example:

And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers. And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles. And all that believed were together, and had all things common; And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need. And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart, Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved. (Acts 2:42-47 KJV)

The modern Church by contrast is a cesspool of greed and worldliness, lies and deceit, fake miracles and fictitious HS gifts, boasting of their eternal life and their elevated status in the Kingdom of God by doing lip service.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    18 Jul '18 20:28
    That is the gospel of Jesus and the Apostles, not only what I preach. I have no interest in personal comments about you, neither will I discuss myself. Nobody goes to heaven. Jesus will judge what you do and why you do it.

The early church lived by example:

[i]And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking o ...[text shortened]... ting of their eternal life and their elevated status in the Kingdom of God by doing lip service.
    You are a liar but I suppose you can only say what the spirit within your heart allows you to see.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    18 Jul '18 20:37
    You are a liar but I suppose you can only say what the spirit within your heart allows you to see.
    More mumbo jumbo. Quote the writings of Jesus. Proof that your doctrine is not from the bible is your constant claim that you are going to heaven. Some time ago I asked you where in the bible you see that anyone is going to heaven. To this day you never provided any proof of that doctrine.

Your church is fooling you. Everything you believe is either twisted or blatantly incorrect.
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    18 Jul '18 22:00
    More mumbo jumbo. Quote the writings of Jesus. Proof that your doctrine is not from the bible is your constant claim that you are going to heaven. Some time ago I asked you where in the bible you see that anyone is going to heaven. To this day you never provided any proof of that doctrine.

Your church is fooling you. Everything you believe is either twisted or blatantly incorrect.
    It must certainly be mumbo jumbo to you.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    18 Jul '18 22:341 edit
    You have a screwed up view of Jesus' teachings. But then I suppose that can't be helped.

Jesus states most people will not inherit eternal life. This is not a message consistent with the feel good Jesus you have in your head. Jesus brings the message that most people will end up weeping and gnashing their teeth.
    You must be getting early practice then.
    Most of your posts sound like you gnashing your teeth at someone.
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    18 Jul '18 23:04
    Originally posted by @sonship
    You must be getting early practice then.
    Most of your posts sound like you gnashing your teeth at someone.
    Lol maybe.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Jul '18 23:44
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    The idea isn't that we can't try to be peaceful or that we should give up hope of global peace. But as the bible makes clear, the whole body of humanity is corrupted and because of that, global peace is literally impossible.
    If everyone took it upon themselves to help others to help make their own little corner of the world better, if only by a little, by helping others have a better quality of life, the world could be a better place practically overnight.
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    19 Jul '18 00:18
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    If everyone took it upon themselves to help others to help make their own little corner of the world better, if only by a little, by helping others have a better quality of life, the world could be a better place practically overnight.
    Helping people is defined differently by you than it is in the Bible. Your definition is to declare what the Bible states as sin really is ok.

But perhaps if you spent more time following your own advice and less time here you would be happier.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Jul '18 06:021 edit
    Helping people is defined differently by you than it is in the Bible. Your definition is to declare what the Bible states as sin really is ok.

But perhaps if you spent more time following your own advice and less time here you would be happier.
    Put your Bible down and pick up some tools and help build a house for the homeless.

Put your Bible down and till some earth to help grow food for the hungry.

I spend far more time away from here following my own advice than I do here, and yes, I am happy. Maybe you should try it.

The Bible is a guide for living your life, and living life more abundantly by loving your neighbor as yourself.

It's not a weapon you can use to enforce your twisted dogma on others.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Jul '18 06:271 edit
    Put your Bible down and pick up some tools and help build a house for the homeless.

Put your Bible down and till some earth to help grow food for the hungry.
    Interesting. I've never once heard you say anything like this to sonship who pointedly won't be drawn on the 'doing things' and 'helping people' side of Christianity [i.e. following the commandments of Jesus].
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Jul '18 10:16
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Interesting. I've never once heard you say anything like this to sonship who pointedly won't be drawn on the 'doing things' and 'helping people' side of Christianity [i.e. following the commandments of Jesus].
    And I'll give you all the time you need to figure out exactly why that is.

Hint: Sonship doesn't need the advice.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Jul '18 10:25
    Indeed.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Jul '18 10:272 edits
    Originally posted by @fmf
    7 thumbs up for the dog-like faeces filled diseased mind of FMF.

Can’t all be atheists, surely.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Jul '18 10:28
    And I'll give you all the time you need to figure out exactly why that is.
    Because sonship's ideology is not about deeds, works, charity, action, morality, loving's one's enemy or one's neighbour, or addressing problems, or feeding the hungry, or building schools and all that kind of Christian stuff - or anything much to do with obeying Jesus' commandments - but is instead it is an almost entirely selfish, self-centred ideology about thinking the think and thinking one's way into an everlasting life.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree