1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 May '18 12:50
    Originally posted by @galveston75
    Thanks....
    Maybe your perceived "Biblical prophecy" won't come true for another 2,000 years. The non-profit corporation you are a member of has got its prophecies wrong dozens and dozens and dozens of times over the last 100+ years. Every single one of them in fact.
  2. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    16 May '18 13:561 edit
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Maybe your perceived "Biblical prophecy" won't come true for another 2,000 years. The non-profit corporation you are a member of has got its prophecies wrong dozens and dozens and dozens of times over the last 100+ years. Every single one of them in fact.
    Hummm? I've looked back over my post here and I don't believe I've said one thing about this being a prophecy that I'm saying that we only see or understand. I'm simply pointing out what has been said by a world leader and what the bible says. Your bible does have this scripture in it, doesn't it? If so is it one you just ignore like Jesus said many would do?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 May '18 14:07
    Hummm? I've looked back over my post here and I don't believe I've said one thing about this being a prophecy that I'm saying that we only see or understand.
    Well you must have said "Thanks" to Romans1009 on the previous page for some reason.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 May '18 14:10
    I'm simply pointing out what has been said by a world leader and what the bible says.
    World leaders have been talking about "peace and security" at least as far back as 1815 when Europe was consolidating after getting rid of Napoleon.
  5. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    16 May '18 14:39
    World leaders have been talking about "peace and security" at least as far back as 1815 when Europe was consolidating after getting rid of Napoleon.
    Yep they have. So in your opinion what will have to happen in order for this scripture to come true? What event, announcement or action on this earth would make you say, now this is happening, if you do actually believe it will?
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 May '18 14:47
    Yep they have. So in your opinion what will have to happen in order for this scripture to come true? What event, announcement or action on this earth would make you say, now this is happening, if you do actually believe it will?
    I don't believe that anything written 2,000 years ago has anything whatsoever to do with anything happening now nor will it have anything to do with what happens in the next 2,000 years, except in so far as it preys upon the minds of people like you now and in the future ~ not to mention on the thoughts of likeminded people over the last 2,000 years going back to Roman times.
  7. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    16 May '18 16:08
    I don't believe that anything written 2,000 years ago has anything whatsoever to do with anything happening now nor will it have anything to do with what happens in the next 2,000 years, except in so far as it preys upon the minds of people like you now and in the future ~ not to mention on the thoughts of likeminded people over the last 2,000 years going back to Roman times.
    Well there is a to the point answer....
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 May '18 16:20
    Well there is a to the point answer....
    There's a reason why your non-profit corporation has got dozens and dozens of prophecies wrong ~ indeed, every single one it has come out with ~ stretching back over a century.
  9. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    16 May '18 16:35
    There's a reason why your non-profit corporation has got dozens and dozens of prophecies wrong ~ indeed, every single one it has come out with ~ stretching back over a century.
    Not going to go there as it has been discussed soooooo many times. That is not what this thread is about anyway.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 May '18 21:23
    Biblical prophecies aren’t wrong - what is wrong is when people attempt to place their own timing upon them.

See the highly-detailed Messianic prophecy in Daniel chapter 9, which includes a timeline. God’s timeline and timing are never wrong.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 May '18 12:44

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 May '18 12:47
    Of course it's been discussed many times and Trumps saying this during this speech may be nothing. But then it might be. Most on the surface want peace. But the bible clearly speaks about this and makes it clear that sometime in the future that will be said by the majority of the world, which will then bring on the fulfillment of those scriptures.
    Supposing you have seen something and suppose you are correct; what are you proposing people do about it?
  13. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    17 May '18 13:45
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Supposing you have seen something and suppose you are correct; what are you proposing people do about it?
    Well I haven't seen or heard what everyone else should be hearing or seeing if they are paying attention just as Jesus said. Many of the signs that are very clear in the bible as to events, attitudes of most humans and just the general culture of the world of mankind that as a whole are running the planet are happening now.
    If one does not see these things that Jesus explained either by simply being too busy in life, just as in Noah's day, or they refuse to accept the warnings in the bible and act accordingly with what Jehovah ask of us, then there is not much left for them to do but to keep on ignoring Jehovah's warnings.
    So perhaps they could listen to Jehovah and the directions of his son Jesus and do as they ask of us? I'd say that would be a great start.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    17 May '18 13:54
    Well I haven't seen or heard what everyone else should be hearing or seeing if they are paying attention just as Jesus said. Many of the signs that are very clear in the bible as to events, attitudes of most humans and just the general culture of the world of mankind that as a whole are running the planet are happening now.
    If one does not see these ...[text shortened]... d the directions of his son Jesus and do as they ask of us? I'd say that would be a great start.
    Have you thought about the possibility that the instance of the sign you've been waiting for - a world leader taking about "peace and security" - might not be going to happen for another 2,000 years?
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 May '18 13:57
    Well I haven't seen or heard what everyone else should be hearing or seeing if they are paying attention just as Jesus said.
    This opening sentence doesn't seem to make much sense...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree