1. Standard memberVelns
    Latvian Trickster
    Krell lab
    Moves
    22 May '18 01:231 edit
    Originally posted by @galveston75
    I just have to speak my mind for a minute. First I know that it will be only by God's Kingdom which is ruled by Jesus that will very soon wipe the earth of all wickedness including godless humans that produce the huge amount of demonic games, TV shows, songs and movies that so demonically influence the youth of today. Almost all of the young murderers t ...[text shortened]... the same crime. Sounds really harsh huh? Just think about it for awhile.
    Just my thought.....
    Or you could just ban/restrict the ownership of guns.

Better still ban these demonic movies you mention; wow, which ones are you talking about please?
  2. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    23 May '18 00:01
    Originally posted by @velns
    Or you could just ban/restrict the ownership of guns.

Better still ban these demonic movies you mention; wow, which ones are you talking about please?
    In the USA? Not going to happen. The cats been out of the bag too long. I wish it could be done but the NRA is way too strong.

Now as for as my comment of demonic entertainment is simple. The bible says that Satin is the ruler of this world at this time. So being the ruler means just that, he his has hands in all aspects of earths affairs and what better way to control humans especially young ones and especially young ones with no home direction or examples of how to treat other humans in loving ways. The bible is being pushed aside more and more so those values are being pushed out of so many life's. Then when Satan knows this and is the master of causing ungodliness and confusion, there is no better way to hide this wickedness then into all the entertainment that is in our faces daily then in this sly fashion.
    Would anyone truly think that Jesus was behind this entertainment in any way and it be approved by him? Not hardly. But yet Satan is very much the instigator of all the savage and horrible entertainment aspects which is filled with violence and that takes ones mind and heart away from loving their neighbors.....

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree