1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 May '18 04:11
    Originally posted by @philokalia
    This is a very old theme.

What do you think about portraying our God as hte God of cosmic justice?

Would you like to come up with a line of argument as to why that is inaccurate?
    I am not interested in your non-answering, evasive counter-questions.

As I said elsewhere to you recently, you are not going to confront the torturer god Christians of this community and critique their ideology using me as a proxy.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 May '18 14:08
    Originally posted by @fmf
    So what you mean is that sonship doesn't know what he is talking about so you don't listen to him, is that right?
    What I mean is what I said, not what you want others to think I mean.

Don't like what I say? Then my advice to you would be to go pound sand.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 May '18 14:14
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    So you object to the low unemployment, millions of new jobs, record tax revenue, potential nuclear-free Korean Peninsula, ISIS getting whooped like a red-headed stepchild, tax reductions, booming stock market and on and on?

Yeah, that’s all terrible for America.

🙄
    The problem with most conservative fantasies is that too many people get hurt when they try to immortalize them into law. This is not a coincidence.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 May '18 14:22
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    You were asked about the likes of sonship portraying your God as a torturer. You said that you don't listen to them. You went on to say: "Sometimes it's obvious when people don't know what they're talking about."
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    18 May '18 14:29

Don't like what I say? Then my advice to you would be to go pound sand.
    Oh smack.

You go, girl!
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    18 May '18 14:32
    Originally posted by @fmf
    You were asked about the likes of sonship portraying your God as a torturer. You said that you don't listen to them. You went on to say: "Sometimes it's obvious when people don't know what they're talking about."
    Looks like suzianne’s not playing your “Let’s pit the believers against each other” game.

How were you different during your 30-40 years as a Christian? Specifically, I mean, how was your behavior different? Did you pray? Read the Bible?

Were you a troll back then?
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    18 May '18 14:34
    The problem with most conservative fantasies is that too many people get hurt when they try to immortalize them into law. This is not a coincidence.
    What I wrote were results, not policies or fantasies. Which of those results do you dislike?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree