1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 May '16 07:38
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    the server? the entire internet would suffer a meltdown! it would be like the biggest DDos attack of all time as the servers tried to relay all the information.

(btw you want someone you know. . . 'ethically' hacked?? 1200 pounds seals the deal)
    So now you're out in the open? Not even trying to cover your tracks because you figure you can always have the thread removed if the things you say turn embarrassing for you? Might be a little tougher to get him banned though, so you probably can't even count on that to cover you.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 May '16 07:411 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    So now you're out in the open? Not even trying to cover your tracks because you figure you can always have the thread removed if the things you say turn embarrassing for you? Might be a little tougher to get him banned though, so you probably can't even count on that to cover you.
    my dear old thing you need to loosen up, you are too stiff, too uptight, you need to relax.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 May '16 07:42
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    The difficulty I have with 'healing by prayer' is the apparent inconsistency in these prayers being answered. Even if one puts it down to faith, there are millions of faithful out there who have prayed to no avail.

I don't expect you, or anyone, to provide an explanation as to why this is the case, but i do struggle to reconcile an all loving God ...[text shortened]... s true, we appear to have a very arbitrary God on our hands when it comes to answering prayers).
    Well, let's face it, some people deserve to have their prayers answered and some don't. It's totally God's call, and you can't know the entire story. And then you have people claiming all sorts of things, which may or may not be true. I wouldn't lay the problem at God's feet.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 May '16 07:44
    my dear old thing you need to loosen up, you are too stiff, too uptight, you need to relax.
    And what is that supposed to mean? Do you make a habit of telling girls to "loosen up"?
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 May '16 07:491 edit
    And what is that supposed to mean? Do you make a habit of telling girls to "loosen up"?
    I make a habit of telling all stressed out people I meet to relax. Its interesting that even in the innocuous process of telling you to relax you fabricate a moralistic slant. Its the most curious phenomena.
  6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    11 May '16 10:31
    Well, let's face it, some people deserve to have their prayers answered and some don't. It's totally God's call, and you can't know the entire story. And then you have people claiming all sorts of things, which may or may not be true. I wouldn't lay the problem at God's feet.
    Just to clarify, God has feet?
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 May '16 11:44
    Ghost you are some kind of a quack right? Is there any known phenomena where people have difficulty viewing the world, life, existence call it what you will outside the realm of morality. A condition where everything takes on a moral perspective?
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 May '16 11:47
    A condition where everything takes on a moral perspective?
    Surely every aspect of the way one lives life should be seen through a moral perspective?
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 May '16 11:49
    Originally posted by FMF
    Surely every aspect of the way one lives life should be seen through a moral perspective?
    Really? What morality do you find present when drinking a cup of tea?
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 May '16 12:17
    Morality governs interactions between people.
  11. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    11 May '16 13:41
    'In Chinese tea lore, philosophy, ethics and morality are blended into tea activity. People cultivate their morality and mind, and savor life through tasting tea, thereby attaining joy of spirit.'

chinahighlights.com
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 May '16 16:21
    'In Chinese tea lore, philosophy, ethics and morality are blended into tea activity. People cultivate their morality and mind, and savor life through tasting tea, thereby attaining joy of spirit.'

chinahighlights.com
    I see, the next time I'm on a building site and some bricky asks for milk and two sugars ill tell him that. Perhaps he will sit and philosophise, cultivate his morality and his mind rather than think about whether he's having sausage and chips or fish an chips for dinner!
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 May '16 16:34
    cubits
  14. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    11 May '16 18:14
    Originally posted by divegeester
    cubits
    Google isn't very forthcoming with cubits jokes.

😞
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 May '16 22:551 edit
    Is there any known phenomena where people have difficulty viewing the world, life, existence call it what you will outside the realm of morality. A condition where everything takes on a moral perspective?
    What's wrong with "viewing the world, life, existence call it what you will" from stances that are within "the realm of morality" ~ that is to say, from a moral perspective? I have asked you this question several times and you dodge it every single time.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree