1. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    29 Dec '16 07:15
    Originally posted by FMF
    Why did you ask exactly the same question twice?
    It is not exactly the same. 😛
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Dec '16 07:17
    Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
    I told you in the off-forum message that I think you are just trolling when you ignore what people say in discussions and then ask the same questions over and over and over again. So please just do that kind of stuff with other people, and not me, if you can find people willing to indulge you.
  3. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    29 Dec '16 07:17
    Originally posted by FMF
    We've been over this before.
    Do you believe it is possible for anyone's beliefs to be closer or further away from the truth than anyone else's? Yes or No?
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Dec '16 07:18
    As soon as I saw them, I answered your three questions at 14.01 and 14.07 - it takes a few moments to type - but you popped in and asked exactly the same question again at 14.02. What was the point of you doing that?
  5. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    Originally posted by FMF
    I told you in the off-forum message that I think you are just trolling when you ignore what people say in discussions and then ask the same questions over and over and over again. So please just do that kind of stuff with other people, and not me, if you can find people willing to indulge you.
    You ignored it the first time so I repeated it in case you had missed it.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    Do you believe it is possible for anyone's beliefs to be closer or further away from the truth than anyone else's? Yes or No?
    See my post above yours.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Dec '16 07:19
    You ignored it the first time so I repeated it in case you had missed it.
    Where did I ignore it? I answered in as much time as it took for me to type the words I needed to answer it.
  8. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    29 Dec '16 07:21
    Originally posted by FMF
    See my post above yours.
    I believe you have never answered this question honestly and you always attempt to dodge it by claiming you have answered it.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Dec '16 07:22
    I believe you have never answered this question honestly and you always attempt to dodge it by claiming you have answered it.
    You can tell yourself whatever you want. Please just do this kind of stuff with other people and not me.
  10. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    29 Dec '16 07:24
    Originally posted by FMF
    Where did I ignore it? I answered in as much time as it took for me to type the words I needed to answer it.
    I asked you more than one question and you only responded to the one. I didn't know you were planning on answering the others at a later time in a different post.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Dec '16 07:25
    I asked you more than one question and you only responded to the one. I didn't know you were planning on answering the others at a later time in a different post.
    And you couldn't wait for 2-3 minutes?
  12. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    29 Dec '16 07:321 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    You can tell yourself whatever you want. Please just do this kind of stuff with other people and not me.
    Clearly it seems you subscribe to a 'relativist' view on truth and therefore you can't believe that your beliefs are any closer to the truth than anyone else's. Yet it seems you like to challenge other people's beliefs as if they are wrong.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Dec '16 07:35
    Yet it seems you like to challenge other people's beliefs as if they are wrong.
    Well, it is a debate and discussion forum.
  14. Standard memberFetchmyjunk
    Garbage disposal
    Garbage dump
    Moves
    29 Dec '16 07:52
    Originally posted by FMF
    Well, it is a debate and discussion forum.
    So what is the point of challenging someone's beliefs if you believe they can't be any more or less correct than your own?
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Dec '16 08:14
    So what is the point of challenging someone's beliefs if you believe they can't be any more or less correct than your own?
    I challenge people on this debate and discussion message board if I disagree with their beliefs or if their beliefs seem to be affecting their intellect or integrity.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree