1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Apr '17 20:40
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    And when you pretended to know what I meant, it STILL wasn't what I meant at all. I'm thinking I'm in a better position to know what I meant - even if you STILL don't.
    I know exactly what you meant, I just explained that you are completely wrong. Your appeals to a deliberate and feigned ignorance are not a justification for some sort middle ground which embraces the lazy aquiesence you are supporting.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Apr '17 20:45
    He can't "decide for himself"...
    He can't speak for himself either, apparently.
  3. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    23 Apr '17 21:11
    Originally posted by divegeester
    You ether are, or you are not. There is no in between.
    Just as I surmised. Thank you for the confirmation.
  4. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    23 Apr '17 21:22
    I know exactly what you meant, I just explained that you are completely wrong. Your appeals to a deliberate and feigned ignorance are not a justification for some sort middle ground which embraces the lazy aquiesence you are supporting.
    I know exactly what you meant, I just explained that you are completely wrong.

lol.

And when you pretended to know what I meant, it STILL wasn't what I meant at all. But I'm sure,

And I'm STILL thinking I'm in a better position to know what I meant.

Remarkable how you know better what I meant than I do AND know better than c3 whether or not he feels that he has enough non-conflicting information on which to base a determination of whether or not he's a Christian.
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 Apr '17 21:23
    Can you name some of these "others" you are referring to?
    I'd be interested in that question, and u answering it 🙂
  6. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    23 Apr '17 21:26
    He can't speak for himself either, apparently.
    The difference between you and FMF is that most of the time he raises valid points. Seems like you're under the delusion that you do also. You're just a poser.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Apr '17 04:561 edit
    Remarkable how you know better what I meant than I do AND know better than c3 whether or not he feels that he has enough non-conflicting information on which to base a determination of whether or not he's a Christian.
    One is either a Christian, or one isn't. chaney3 has affirmed that he is one and always has been one and separately affirmed that he is not and never has been one. It's a contradiction that he can claim to be both.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Apr '17 04:591 edit
    DG can't seem to wrap his mind around the fact that "I don't know" can be a perfectly valid answer to the question "Are you a Christian?" - depending on the individual.
    Chaney3 has affirmed that has always been a Christian and later on asserted that he is not and never has been a Christian. He know refuses to discus it claiming that he doesn't know if he's a Christian and then assaults other Christians for being confident of their faith.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Apr '17 05:05
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    I'd be interested in that question, and u answering it 🙂
    You want me to answer the question I put to chaney3 asking him who the "other readers" are which he mentioned in his own post?
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Apr '17 11:04
    If you ever actually have the balls to come out and state whether you are a Christian or not you might find you gain a few credibility points...
    And presumably, you also mean by this that him having a few more credibility points would change the way you treat him? I'm guessing.... no.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Apr '17 11:08
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    And presumably, you also mean by this that him having a few more credibility points would change the way you treat him? I'm guessing.... no.
    What do you mean?
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Apr '17 11:14
    What do you mean?
    "What?"

You know, one might be forgiven for thinking that your failure to understand what people say just might preclude you from participating on a message board where people are discussing things.

Your pal FMF often has the very same problem, so don't feel too badly.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Apr '17 11:251 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    You know, one might be forgiven for thinking that your failure to understand what people say just might preclude you from participating on a message board where people are discussing things.
    So mean that you don't mean anything other than you want to chest-thump at me again?
  14. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    24 Apr '17 19:341 edit
    One is either a Christian, or one isn't. chaney3 has affirmed that he is one and always has been one and separately affirmed that he is not and never has been one. It's a contradiction that he can claim to be both.
    If you could manage to wrap your mind around the fact that an individual may not feel that he has enough non-conflicting information on which to base a determination of whether or not he's a Christian, the penny might drop for you. That and the fact that the individual is in a much better position to make that determination than you are.

It's also not difficult to imagine that such an individual may have given conflicting responses when asked the question - depending on where he was in his quest to figure it out.

Haven't you embarrassed yourself enough yet?
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Apr '17 19:46
    ...an individual may not have enough information on which to base a determination of whether or not he's a Christian...
    The at that point he/she isn't one.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree