Question and answer game

Question and answer game

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E

Moves
09 Apr 07

Originally posted by scottishinnz

Go out into a field. You are watching evolution doing its stuff.
that sounds like when a theist says "go out into the world, evidence of creationism is everywhere."

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
09 Apr 07

Originally posted by RBHILL
8. True or False? “The set of genetic instructions for humans is roughly three billion letters long.”
False. It is, however, about 3 billion base pairs.

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
09 Apr 07

Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
that sounds like when a theist says "go out into the world, evidence of creationism is everywhere."
The difference is, I have evidence for evolution - they have none for God or for creationism.

w
Chocolate Expert

Cocoa Mountains

Moves
09 Apr 07

Answer: The Chicken--"And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that it may fly above the earth after its kind." [Genesis 1:20]
Wow...now that is some SERIOUS literal thinking. 😕

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
09 Apr 07

Originally posted by wittywonka
Wow...now that is some SERIOUS literal thinking. 😕
I'd be more worried about using the word "thinking" in that sentence. I fear you might bend it to beyond breaking point.

w
Chocolate Expert

Cocoa Mountains

Moves
09 Apr 07

True or False: RBHILL is circumloquating around various topics that eventually lead to a biblical quotation that he cites simply to prove his own opinions?

😞

w
Chocolate Expert

Cocoa Mountains

Moves
09 Apr 07

Originally posted by scottishinnz
I'd be more worried about using the word "thinking" in that sentence. I fear you might bend it to beyond breaking point.
Lol... 😵

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
09 Apr 07

8. True or False? “The set of genetic instructions for humans is roughly three billion letters long.”
Answer: True. [Miroslav Radman & Robert Wagner, "The High Fidelity of DNA Duplication," Scientific America, Vol. 259, No. 2, Augest 1988, pp40-46]

R

California

Moves
09 Apr 07

9. Who said it? "I do not feel obliged to believe taht the same God who endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect had intended for us to forgo their use."
A. Galileo Galilei.
B. Louis Pasteur.
C. Benjamin Franklin.

w
Chocolate Expert

Cocoa Mountains

Moves
09 Apr 07

9. Who said it? "I do not feel obliged to believe taht the same God who endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect had intended for us to forgo their use."
A. Galileo Galilei.
B. Louis Pasteur.
C. Benjamin Franklin.
What is the point you are trying to make? Would you at least answer that question of mine?

N

The sky

Moves
09 Apr 07

Answer: True. [Miroslav Radman & Robert Wagner, "The High Fidelity of DNA Duplication," Scientific America, Vol. 259, No. 2, Augest 1988, pp40-46]
Genetic instructions come in letters? 😕

Anyway, if you want to play question and answer with yourself and ignore anything anyone else says, why do you do it in a public forum? I suggest you rather do it for yourself without posting it. It will spare you all the annoying interjections.

R

California

Moves
09 Apr 07

A. Galileo Galilei.
B. Louis Pasteur.
C. Benjamin Franklin.
Answer: A. Galileo Galilei (1564-1642)

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
09 Apr 07

Originally posted by wittywonka
What is the point you are trying to make? Would you at least answer that question of mine?
RBHill cannot articulate original answers to questions. He can only cut and paste items from other sources.

R

California

Moves
09 Apr 07

Originally posted by rwingett
RBHill cannot articulate original answers to questions. He can only cut and paste items from other sources.
This was my girlfriends favorite question so far on the board game.
10. Fill in the blank. The anticoagulant found in the saliva of vampire bats is called _______.
A. draculin.
B. vampirine.
C. flownine.

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
09 Apr 07

This is rubbish. There are no letters in the genetic code. However, there are four chemical bases; adenine, guanine cytosine and thymine.