1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Sep '09 11:37
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    U muslim?
    No. But it's a holiday period for everyone. And the traditions of the five religions mentioned in the constitution are`all pretty much respected by everyone. Ramadan is one of my favourite times of year. The dry season (with its cooler evenings and mornings) is still going strong - at least with an 'early' Idul Fitri like this. And the whole 6pm break-the-fast thing, with little makeshift semi-hobbyist foodstalls everywhere, all make for a great festive, communal atmosphere.
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    22 Sep '09 01:38
    Originally posted by FMF
    No. But it's a holiday period for everyone. And the traditions of the five religions mentioned in the constitution are`all pretty much respected by everyone. Ramadan is one of my favourite times of year. The dry season (with its cooler evenings and mornings) is still going strong - at least with an 'early' Idul Fitri like this. And the whole 6pm break-the-fast t ...[text shortened]... shift semi-hobbyist foodstalls everywhere, all make for a great festive, communal atmosphere.
    Nice.. Sounds like a good vibe,

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree