1. Standard memberDarfius
    The Apologist
    Moves
    11 Mar '05 18:50
    Originally posted by royalchicken
    Whilst plagiarizing, you research like no other. Why not channel these skills usefully?
    Where do I plaigarize?

I can only assume you couldn't find anything that wasn't laughable.
  2. Standard memberroyalchicken
    CHAOS GHOST!!!
    Elsewhere
    Moves
    11 Mar '05 18:59
    Originally posted by Darfius
    Where do I plaigarize?

I can only assume you couldn't find anything that wasn't laughable.
    Actually, no, I know people who regularly attend lectures on the subject.
  3. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    11 Mar '05 20:39
    How could God be both within the universe and claim to have made it? Looks like you answered your own premisely impossible question, yes. Great job.
    silly man. besides having said I answered my question, what you thought was my question wasn't it.
    I asked only if god was flat . did not make any request for the location. and it's not my problem if you cannot understand a simple premise like the degree of flatness.
  4. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    11 Mar '05 20:51
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Possibly a Big Crunch. Possibly the singularity from which the Bang originated existed forever.

If you think God caused the BB, what caused God?
    Big Colliding Brane Theory or Ekpyrotic theory is the forefront of cosmology presently, Superstrings ya know.

We know the Universe was still expanding 8 billion years ago. we really cant know if it still is.

5. Standard memberDarfius
    The Apologist
    Moves
    11 Mar '05 22:56
    Originally posted by royalchicken
    Actually, no, I know people who regularly attend lectures on the subject.
    Then ask them to help you out. You're drowning here.
  6. Standard memberDarfius
    The Apologist
    Moves
    11 Mar '05 22:57
    Originally posted by frogstomp
    silly man. besides having said I answered my question, what you thought was my question wasn't it.
    I asked only if god was flat . did not make any request for the location. and it's not my problem if you cannot understand a simple premise like the degree of flatness.
    Are you under the influence of something? Go back and reveiw your question and answer.
  7. Standard memberDarfius
    The Apologist
    Moves
    11 Mar '05 22:57
    Big Colliding Brane Theory or Ekpyrotic theory is the forefront of cosmology presently, Superstrings ya know.

We know the Universe was still expanding 8 billion years ago. we really cant know if it still is.

Elaborate on these and help royal.
  8. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    12 Mar '05 01:22
    Are you under the influence of something? Go back and reveiw your question and answer.
    REVIEW THIS :

the universe is pretty flat . though it's more curved than god would have to be.
    God would have to be perfectly flat,, looks like I answered my own question. thanks anyways guys.

the question was " Is god flat? "

admit your lack of understanding , you silly man.

9. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    12 Mar '05 01:543 edits
    Elaborate on these and help royal.
    It all starts with the inadequacy of the prefered inflation model. So we are trying relativistic quantum gravity which of course has trouble with the dilaton field.

As you know that a massless field coupling to gravity solely through its kinetic energy would be an anti-inflation influence.

the Calubi-Yau space of a Horava-Witten M-theory world ( not a cosmological model but a demonstration of superstring theory) is a forerunner to superstring Brane theories

the lastest is giant brane collision or Ekpyrotic theory. better known as the BIG SPLATT

and its postulation of a third brane.. loose between the two bounding branes of our 4th dimensional Universe,
    does that clear it up for you and RC ?

my typos as getting worse
  10. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    12 Mar '05 02:412 edits
    btw

since : when incoming and outgoing states are infinitely separated in time, they behave as free noninteracting states.

not only does that give a problem to string and particle theories it gives major problems to any first cause creation theory
    infact it gives serious event horizon problems to the premise that something outside our universe could create anything in it ,, as well as see here and perish too does the idea it ever got here,
  11. Standard memberDarfius
    The Apologist
    Moves
    12 Mar '05 03:10
    REVIEW THIS :

the universe is pretty flat . though it's more curved than god would have to be.
    God would have to be perfectly flat,, looks like I answered my own question. thanks anyways guys.

the question was " Is god flat? "

admit your lack of understanding , you silly man.

Gibberish
  12. Standard memberDarfius
    The Apologist
    Moves
    12 Mar '05 03:11
    It all starts with the inadequacy of the prefered inflation model. So we are trying relativistic quantum gravity which of course has trouble with the dilaton field.

As you know that a massless field coupling to gravity solely through its kinetic energy would be an anti-inflation influence.

the Calubi-Yau spac ...[text shortened]... verse,
    does that clear it up for you and RC ?

my typos as getting worse
    More gibberish. What's the difference between extra universes and God? Actually, God makes a helluva lot more sense.
  13. Standard memberDarfius
    The Apologist
    Moves
    12 Mar '05 03:11
    btw

since : when incoming and outgoing states are infinitely separated in time, they behave as free noninteracting states.

not only does that give a problem to string and particle theories it gives major problems to any first cause creation theory
    infact it gives serious event horizon problems to the premise ...[text shortened]... ing in it ,, as well as see here and perish too does the idea it ever got here,
    Please someone tell me frog isn't constraining God with the laws of physics that God created.
  14. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    12 Mar '05 04:02
    Gibberish...

and

More gibberish. What's the difference between extra universes and God? Actually, God makes a helluva lot more sense.
    Translation: I can't argue this point because I don't understand it,
    so I will cast this argument from the thread and my mind with a
    wave of my hand and a dismissive and superior tone in my post.

Nemesio
  15. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    12 Mar '05 04:04
    So it's not faith to believe the singularity existed forever?
    I don't. I don't believe anything except that I don't have enough information to make a good guess.

If one did believe that the singularity existed forever without much evidence, then yes, it would be faith.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree