1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Oct '10 11:20
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    First of all, I will have to give you the short answer, because to explain fully would take twenty pages.

Karma works both ways, first theres the afflicted person, then theres the person who has to be the care giver, and both situations are about karma from last life and past lives.

When one is not on the transcendental platform of living the spirit ...[text shortened]... d it from the perspective that i have given.

I do hope this short answer has helped some way.
    When I asked the question, it wasn't my intention that you actually reply.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Oct '10 11:24
    First of all, I will have to give you the short answer, because to explain fully would take twenty pages...

[reader please insert here whatever flavour of idiocy you choose]

.....I do hope this short answer has helped some way.
    The only way it helped, is that it is your "short answer" rather than some extended version of this incredulous clap-trap.
  3. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Oct '10 11:54
    The soul is eternal, and a million times in the material creation being born and experiencing death is a short stay, actually many souls have been floundaring in this material creation for trillions of years, and this is why they are so thick headed as yourself.

You cannot understand anything, because you cannot take your focus of vagina for five minutes.

You live in this world, but you do not know what you are, where you are going and where you came from, and you think your anscestor is a monkey, so you behave like a monkey.

Just like the bullys from school, who bully other children if they display any learning ability, you come to this forum and bully anyone who has knowledge of the spiritual, because it exsposes you as a dull headed nit-wit.
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    09 Oct '10 12:001 edit
    The soul is eternal, and a million times in the material creation being born and experiencing death is a short stay, actually many souls have been floundaring in this material creation for trillions of years, and this is why they are so thick headed as yourself.

You cannot understand anything, because you cannot take your focus of vagina for five minut ...[text shortened]... lly anyone who has knowledge of the spiritual, because it exsposes you as a dull headed nit-wit.
    Trillion of years? Trillions? Don't you know hom long time a trillion of years really is?
    Think, friend, think! Don't just fill the screen with empty words. Think before you write!

And answer this - what has my vagaina to do with it?
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Oct '10 12:04
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Trillion of years? Trillions? Don't you know hom long time a trillion of years really is?
    Think, friend, think! Don't just fill the screen with empty words. Think before you write!

You have one?
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    09 Oct '10 12:051 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    You have one?
    Let's have vishva to think about that one for a while.
    He mentionned it, he'll crack it.
  7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Oct '10 13:47
    Originally posted by FabianFnas

Your the man that lives in a world of numbers, so how long is eternal? nitwit.

Think before you post nitwit
  8. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    09 Oct '10 17:511 edit

In your opinion, the universe has been there eternally? Universe has no start? Universe is not created?

Just a fair question... And don't think about my vagina anymore...
  9. Playing with matches
    Moves
    09 Oct '10 18:57

You cannot understand anything, because you cannot take your focus of vagina for five minut ...[text shortened]... lly anyone who has knowledge of the spiritual, because it exsposes you as a dull headed nit-wit.
    Bullied as a child, check.

Are you for real? If so, it buggers the imagination to concieve of one so far removed from reality and still able to function to some degree within society.

Trillions of years? Ancient souls? Listen to the fantasy realm you've wrapped around yourself. You're either a semi-crazed lunatic or you're just screwing with us for your own amusement.
  10. Playing with matches
    Moves
    09 Oct '10 18:591 edit

Is it opposite day? I didn't get the memo.
  11. Standard memberSapanRinpoche
    Sapan Rinpoche
    Lyons, CO, USA, NA
    Moves
    09 Oct '10 22:14
    REINCARNATION is and interesting topic to be found on RHP -- thanks for this "Spirituality" Forum. As a Christian-Buddhist Gelong Monk, Tibetan Vajrayana Lama, and recognized Western Emanation of Sakya Pandita [1182-1251], it would obviously get my attention. Wading through the first page of threads, I can see it will take me some time and patience to get to the various HEART, SPEECH and MIND of the matter. I'll be back [GOTTA PLAY SOME CHESS!]. Reincarnation is a very VITAL TOPIC in some philosophical systems and religions, very much a disparraged NON-TOPIC in most of the world's religions, and a controversial one to be sure. From my heart and Buddhist point-of-view I subscribe to it totally. From the viewpoint of many of my Christian Brothers and Sisters, it is at best a head scratching non-topic. From my Tibetan teachers and friends, Native American friends and teachers -- especially the Pacific Northwest Coast Salish, and from my Rosicrucian brothers (Fraters) and sisters (Sorors) -- the beleifs about Reincarnation are mostly an ingrained every day matter. From a Buddhist point of view, we have all been one anothers Fathers, Mothers, Husbands, WIves, Children, etc. as Human Beings, and as Gods, Demi-Gods or Titans, Animals, Hungary Ghosts [Disincarnate Spirits] and Hell Beings --- MANY TIMES OVER!

If one, as a human being, thinks of the notion that WE PICK OUR PARENTS, IT's NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND, that our parents pick us -- IF YOU REALLY THINK ABOUT IT, you are at the Heart of the Matter -- REINCARNATION -- and you might find that it solves many questions -- scientific, spiritual, metaphysical, philosophical and psychological questions. At any rate -- THIS IS A DEEP TOPIC.

TIME TO PLAY SOME CHESS, as the reincarnation of Woody Pushnupath Barrett [1732-1812], Chess Champion of Concord, Massachusetts, who died of old age during the War of 1812, of natural causes, whatever they may be.

Thanks for reading ... I look forward to some continuing discussions.

Kindest regards,

Sapan Rinpoche, RHP PATZER
    aka, Venerable Lama Ngawang Kunga Thupten Gyaltsen [1938-?]
    ADMIN of the Club Colorado USA [RHP ID#221]
    Spiritual Director of the Kunga Tenphel Ling Dharm Center
    and the Phuntsok Choephel Ling Monastery Project
    Lyons, Colorado, USA, North America
  12. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Oct '10 01:22
    Originally posted by SapanRinpoche
    REINCARNATION is and interesting topic to be found on RHP -- thanks for this "Spirituality" Forum. As a Christian-Buddhist Gelong Monk, Tibetan Vajrayana Lama, and recognized Western Emanation of Sakya Pandita [1182-1251], it would obviously get my attention. Wading through the first page of threads, I can see it will take me some time and patience to ...[text shortened]... nter
    and the Phuntsok Choephel Ling Monastery Project
    Lyons, Colorado, USA, North America
    Thankyou for your words.

You are one who has insight...its welcombed>
  13. Playing with matches
    Moves
    10 Oct '10 01:461 edit
    Thankyou for your words.

You are one who has insight...its welcombed>
    Ha! What a revolting development this is. I can't think of a better person to have on my side in an argument than an ex-Hells Angel dressed in orange robes.
  14. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    10 Oct '10 05:55
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    Are you for real? If so, it buggers the imagination to concieve of one so far removed from reality and still able to function to some degree within society.
    Within society? Who says they don't have computers where he is?
  15. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Oct '10 09:15
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    Ha! What a revolting development this is. I can't think of a better person to have on my side in an argument than an ex-Hells Angel dressed in orange robes.
    The ex means nothiing, the orange robes mean nothing, and wisdom is everthing you nitwit.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree