1. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    05 Oct '10 16:45
    Originally posted by lausey
    Vishva can't have done that. He is honest.
    Vishva...is honest.

Only in Bizarro World 🙂
  2. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    05 Oct '10 17:10
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    I was suspicious at that time. I believe it when I see it, I thought.

I would like to read his apology again. But I forgot where...
    http://www.redhotchess.com/board/showthread.php?subject=Public_Apology.&threadid=132687
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    05 Oct '10 17:311 edit
    Originally posted by Agerg
    http://www.redhotchess.com/board/showthread.php?subject=Public_Apology.&threadid=132687
    ...where he wrote July 30th:
    I just recently took a look at my past postings, and i was shocked to realize that many comments were down right rude and arrogant, but this was not my intention, so my assumption that being direct and frank would be taken as a positive, was surely a mistake on my part, and at least i do realize that now.

So I apologize for my seemingly arrogant and rude comments, and it wont happen again now that I am aware of it.
    "...and it wont happen again." Well, now when we know, what do we think?
  4. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    05 Oct '10 18:371 edit
    I just recently took a look at my past postings, and i was shocked to realize that many comments were down right rude and arrogant, but this was not my intention, so my assumption that being direct and frank would be taken as a positive, was surely a mistake on my part, and at least i do realize that now.

So I apolog ...[text shortened]... m aware of it.
    Maybe he'll mean it this time...
  5. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    05 Oct '10 18:401 edit
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Maybe he'll supprize us this time and mean it...
    Yeah!...and maybe I'll start dabbling with astrology and palm reading!
  6. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    05 Oct '10 18:423 edits

So I apolog ...[text shortened]... m aware of it.
    I'm expecting some sort of profanity fest in the not too distant future where he blows his top and tells us that we're all a load of cheating, lying, child abusing, [insert chain of mis-spelt forum-prohibitted words] and he want's nothing more to do with us...ever again; or otherwise, noticing his posts fail to rise above the 1 post mark without his intervention he'll apologise...again!
  7. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    05 Oct '10 19:22
    Yeah!...and maybe I'll start dabbling with astrology and palm reading!
    Lol. Well I've played a few games here with him and I think he's an ok person overall.
    But I think he's just gotten off into too many different beliefs or ideas or philosophies or whatever and they've just started to run all together. It may make some kind of sense to him but so far not to me at all. But that's just my view....
  8. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    05 Oct '10 19:24
    I'm expecting some sort of profanity fest in the not too distant future where he blows his top and tells us that we're all a load of cheating, lying, child abusing, [insert chain of mis-spelt forum-prohibitted words] and he want's nothing more to do with us...ever again; or otherwise, noticing his posts fail to rise above the 1 post mark without his intervention he'll apologise...again!
    I was suspicious the first time he tried to apologize. We would have noticed if he stopped insulting people, even without the apology, and we would start to respect him. But when he apologize, and promise a change in his behaviour, and it turned out to be a blatant lie, then he have to be very humble in the future to earn some respect. I don't think he is capable of it, but the future will tell.

He is the first one of the vedic movement I have met. I don't think his behaviour is representative of this movement. But he has hurt the movement big time. Whenever another vedic turns up, I will think about Vishvahetu, sorry to say, and the next one will have an uphill in the beginning.

Vishvahetu, however, has lost all honour, and will never again regain it. With an apology or without, he is out.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Oct '10 20:16
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    There are souls on other planets, in other universes, and in the plant species, animal species, microrganism...everywhere.
    You hear that distant gurgling sound...that's your credibility draining away.
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    05 Oct '10 20:49
    Originally posted by divegeester
    You hear that distant gurgling sound...that's your credibility draining away.
    Ok,ok. Point made...
    Let him respond. At least once more...
  11. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Oct '10 01:17
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Ok,ok. Point made...
    Let him respond. At least once more...
    I apologized, if people mistakenly assumed I was purposely being rude and arrogant, which I wasnt.

So my apology, was for their misunderstanding.

We have all witnessed at school, the teacher saying: stop that you moron, or behave properly jackass.

My words are harsh, and they will continue to be harsh, when dealing with nonsense talk, and if you still think that I am purposely being rude or arrogant, then thats your perception.

The atheists come to the spirituality forum, not to enquire, but to talk all their nonsense.

They foolishly think that humility is, that when they speak their nonsense, I must say yes please sir, no please sir.
  12. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    06 Oct '10 03:42
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    I apologized, if people mistakenly assumed I was purposely being rude and arrogant, which I wasnt.

So my apology, was for their misunderstanding.

We have all witnessed at school, the teacher saying: stop that you moron, or behave properly jackass.

My words are harsh, and they will continue to be harsh, when dealing with nonsense talk, and if you ...[text shortened]... that humility is, that when they speak their nonsense, I must say yes please sir, no please sir.
    So you will still be insulting? You will continue to be insulting?

Your apology meant nothing?
  13. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    06 Oct '10 04:161 edit
    So you will still be insulting? You will continue to be insulting?

Your apology meant nothing?
    That is because he has some exposure to the words of Vedanta, but has not had the transformative experiences; the direct contact and identification with the divine, that is the point of Vedanta. It's the same with the Christians who preach the commandments, laws and prohibitions but have no love within. It is the trappings of religion without the core. One challenge, a rude word, even a mild request for evidence, and you uncover the anger and fear within them.
  14. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    06 Oct '10 04:29
    Originally posted by bbarr
    That is because he has some exposure to the words of Vedanta, but has not had the transformative experiences; the direct contact and identification with the divine, that is the point of Vedanta. It's the same with the Christians who preach the commandments, laws and prohibitions but have no love within. It is the trappings of religion without the core. One ...[text shortened]... a rude word, even a mild request for evidence, and you uncover the anger and fear within them.
    A good analysis.

In my opinion, fundamentalists of all religions are more alike than members of the same religion. Religious people, who have love in their heart, peace in their mind, and a faith in themselves, are always pleasant people. But when it comes to fundamentalists, well, they should learn from the thoughts of Jesus, Buddha, Gandhi, or whomever that really have piece and love in their heart and mind.
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    06 Oct '10 09:56
    A good analysis.

In my opinion, fundamentalists of all religions are more alike than members of the same religion. Religious people, who have love in their heart, peace in their mind, and a faith in themselves, are always pleasant people. But when it comes to fundamentalists, well, they should learn from the thoughts of Jesus, Buddha, Gandhi, or whomever that really have piece and love in their heart and mind.
    peace and love and a great acceptance of those who are different..

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree