Reality

Reality

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
26 May 05
1 edit

Originally posted by dj2becker
What makes you think that Paul's words contradict the words of Christ?

😴 😴 😴
actually it's one of the few things I've learned in this forum. ask no1 marauder he's discovered the same thing.
it goes like this :
we quote Christ ,, and somebody says the quote doesn't mean what it says . and then they quote Paul to contradict the quote we sited.

some have gone so far as to assert Pauls words have equal standing with Christ's. Which makes him at least Christ's equal , at least in effect.

btw you being a Coletti clone is laffable

Moves
26 May 05

Originally posted by frogstomp
actually it's one of the few things I've learned in this forum. ask no1 marauder he's discovered the same thing.
it goes like this :
we quote Christ ,, and somebody says the quote doesn't mean what it says . and then they quote Paul to contradict the quote we sited.

some have gone so far as to assert Pauls word ...[text shortened]... Christ's equal , at least in effect.

btw you being a Coletti clone is laffable
Well how else do you suggest finding out what Christ meant, other than refering to other parts of scripture?

Remember the entire Bible is the word of God. You have to compare all parts of it equally. Remember, Christ and the Holy spirit are both part of the trinity. The Holy Spirit inspired Pauls writings.

2 Timothy 3:16 - All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

btw you being a no1 clone is not funny!

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
26 May 05

Well how else do you suggest finding out what Christ meant, other than refering to other parts of scripture?

Remember the entire Bible is the word of God. You have to compare all parts of it equally. Remember, Christ and the Holy spirit are both part of the trinity. The Holy Spirit inspired Pauls writings.

2 Timothy 3:16 - All scripture is given by i ...[text shortened]... correction, for instruction in righteousness:

btw you being a no1 clone is not funny!

good grief!!! you're quoting Paul .

Are you trying to prove you are a Pauline.

Show me where Christ says that.

You copycatting me will put poor Coletti back to sleep

C
W.P. Extraordinaire

State of Franklin

Moves
26 May 05

good grief!!! you're quoting Paul .

Are you trying to prove you are a Pauline.

Show me where Christ says that.

You copycatting me will put poor Coletti back to sleep
You still haven't shown any clear contradictions. Your understanding is flawed. Keep reading and maybe you'll understand. In the meantime. 😴😴😴😴

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
26 May 05

Originally posted by Coletti
You still haven't shown any clear contradictions. Your understanding is flawed. Keep reading and maybe you'll understand. In the meantime. 😴😴😴😴
I dont need to do anymore showing than already has been shown. Frankly I don't give a hoot that you have reified Paul into god ,, that's your worry. and you know damn well that you have used Paul's quotes in EXACTLY the manner I described.

now go back to sleep

Moves
27 May 05
1 edit

I dont need to do anymore showing than already has been shown. Frankly I don't give a hoot that you have reified Paul into god ,, that's your worry. and you know damn well that you have used Paul's quotes in EXACTLY the manner I described.

now go back to sleep
You haven't described anything. You haven't named any specific examples.

Until you do, I think I'll join Coletti

😴 😴 😴 😴 😴 😴 😴 😴 😴 😴

b

Moves
27 May 05

Stop insulting God's intelligence.
And stop pretending you're a christian, a Christian would never have used Paul's writings to contradict the words of the Christ like you and your cohorts here have done repeatedly.

Frankly, you are a Pauline, and Paul can't "save" you.
you keep insisting that there is contradictions yet you provide no evidence. Was it CHRIST that taught you to insult others and call them names. Where is the CHRIST in YOU?

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
29 May 05

Originally posted by blindfaith101
you keep insisting that there is contradictions yet you provide no evidence. Was it CHRIST that taught you to insult others and call them names. Where is the CHRIST in YOU?
Pauline means a follower of Paul's doctrine. which since that's an accurate discription of you , why do you consider it an insult?

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
29 May 05

You haven't described anything. You haven't named any specific examples.

Until you do, I think I'll join Coletti

😴 😴 😴 😴 😴 😴 😴 😴 😴 😴
Strange bedfellows LOL

Moves
30 May 05
1 edit

Pauline means a follower of Paul's doctrine. which since that's an accurate discription of you , why do you consider it an insult?
So basically you have a problem with the Bible, because Paul's doctrines are very much a part of the Bible. You still haven't pointed out any contradictions, so please stop blabbering...

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
30 May 05

So basically you have a problem with the Bible, because Paul's doctrines are very much a part of the Bible. You still haven't pointed out any contradictions, so please stop blabbering...
We have and you would know it if you had a rationale thought about it. And you know what you can do with your punk mouth.

Moves
30 May 05

We have and you would know it if you had a rationale thought about it. And you know what you can do with your punk mouth.
We have...

Who's we? And, would you be so kind as to point out where...

l

London

Moves
30 May 05

Matthew 25
If you aren't one of the people that try to use Paul to amend that, then I can admit I wronged you here, otherwise you're a Pauline.
An apology in advance, but only if you weren't one of them.
Why don't you tell us exactly what it is you understand from Matt 25 and how Paul's writings contradict your understanding?

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
30 May 05

Originally posted by lucifershammer
Why don't you tell us exactly what it is you understand from Matt 25 and how Paul's writings contradict your understanding?
Ok ,, these kids are being led to believe that are "saved"
and every time matthew 25 is raised they post a lot of stuff to argue against Christs own words. 2 and 2 equals 4

Also they have elevated Pauls writing to at least equality with Christ's own.

Reification

f
Bruno's Ghost

In a hot place

Moves
30 May 05

Originally posted by lucifershammer
Also just as I think Paul overstepped by giving his interpretation of what Christ meant, I don't think its proper for me to do the same.
The words of Christ is what Christianity is about.
Do you think He was unable to express Himself properly, especially on something core to His belief system?