1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    15 Jul '19 20:40
    @rajk999 said
    Changing your tune now? Your big point was that if eternal life lasts forever, then so should eternal punishment.
    Eternal means eternal in life or punishment. The time in years you put up has an end.

Evil and wicked deeds and thoughts have but two responses God’s forgiveness or His wrath.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Jul '19 21:34
    @kellyjay said
    Eternal means eternal in life or punishment. The time in years you put up has an end.

Evil and wicked deeds and thoughts have but two responses God’s forgiveness or His wrath.
    Go back to school and learn some punctuation.
    You said this
    No eternal punishment lasts forever.
    What you meant is this
    No, eternal punishment lasts forever.
    I doubt you can see the difference.
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    15 Jul '19 22:051 edit
    @rajk999 said
    Go back to school and learn some punctuation.
    You said this
    No eternal punishment lasts forever.
    What you meant is this
    No, eternal punishment lasts forever.
    I doubt you can see the difference.
    Your right my bad. I should have said " No, "
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    15 Jul '19 22:24
    @KellyJay

What this world needs is salvation from people, including Christians who are simply self serving people as well.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    16 Jul '19 00:401 edit

Removed by poster

6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Jul '19 00:59
    @eladar said
    @KellyJay

What this world needs is salvation from people, including Christians who are simply self serving people as well.
    You, sir, are a master of irony.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Jul '19 01:01
    @galveston75 said
    Rajk. Could you let me know who here feels like you've lifted them up? Could you name one or is there anyone here who feels he has done this for you? Just asking!!!!!
    Here?

None.

People here are too concerned with the forum combat version of oneupmanship.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    16 Jul '19 05:59
    FMF hoping to ferment division among Christian brothers does his best.

If you are a follower of Protestantism then, according to sonship, you are a follower of a "Satanic organization".

The Bible says that "the whole world lies in the evil one" (1 John 5:19). Yet out from it we can be saved and brought into His eternal purpose.

So any organization overly influenced by God's enemy is not an impediment to His salvation. Otherwise no one would have any hope.

sonship wants you to join his cult.

You do not join the universal church in that sense. You are regenerated into it. You are spiritually born in the church universal.

I have already "joined" the brother by entering into Christ just as he has - through regeneration - through being born of God.

That Christians would see something about local ground of the practical church? Sure, I wish all brothers would see something more there. That is as God permits.

His "kind words" may well simply be him trying to prey on you as one of the more weakminded Christians here.

FMF hates that two Christians would have fellowship, even briefly.

To assure there is no fellowship he gossips to turn one against the other saying I think he is weakminded. On the contrary. The OP was strong minded in the truth of God's word.

The weakminded one is FMF, for he has no solid rock to stand on.
    His standing in quicksand is postured as him not being here to take a position on any major life questions, but to question why others follow Christ.

He shows some signs of having received training on manipulating either potential cult members or bullying errant cult members.

So if you greet another Christian brother, you have been trained in manipulating for a prospective cult membership and bullying.

This is FMF hatred to see two different Christians simply greet one another, knowing full well that they may have some different understandings of things.

When like FMF you have nothing to stand on you have to divide others who both show signs of standing on a rock - Christ and His word.

Gimmicks and logical fallacies and rhetorical tricks and constant casual dishonesty. Do you remember the Witness Lee books he said you ought to read in order to avoid "damnation"?

The verses in the OP were quite adaquate in speaking to eternal salvation.

The gimmick is FMF trying to introduce a red herring that instead of the verses I insist people read some book by Witness Lee.

Best book on avoiding the damnation is called "The New Testament". There are many good translations of this book. I like the Recovery Version which study version contains footnotes by Brother Witness Lee.

Ryrie's, MaCarther's, Amplified, Emphasized, Scoffield, Dakes, Darby's, Weymouth's, and other adequate English language translations of the New Testament are also good. I'm sure other good ones will come in the future.

I recommend the RcV - Recovery Version as the most up-to-date in present age light from the Holy Spirit to the church universal.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Jul '19 06:131 edit
    @sonship said
    FMF hoping to ferment division among Christian brothers does his best.

If you are a follower of Protestantism then, according to sonship, you are a follower of a "Satanic organization".

The Bible says that "the whole world lies in the evil one" (1 John 5:19). Yet out from it we can be saved and brought into His eternal purpose.

So any org ...[text shortened]... ersion[/b] as the most up-to-date in present age light from the Holy Spirit to the church universal.
    You are dodging the truth of what I said by pretending that my analysis is caused - not by listening to and remembering stuff that you say and reminding people of it at appropriate times - but by, instead, attributing it to some supposed impurity or flaw in my personality. Hide behind that if that's the best you can do.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Jul '19 06:26
    @sonship said
    Best book on avoiding the damnation is called "The New Testament". There are many good translations of this book. I like the Recovery Version which study version contains footnotes by Brother Witness Lee.
    Which Christians in this community need to read your cult leader's books for the purposes of "avoiding the damnation"?

The New Testament wasn't what you were urging Christians to go out and buy when the 'End Times' come recently, it was one of Witness Lee's books, I think.

If you really thought this book or books might save Christians from unwittingly facing "damnation" for not having memorized the same doctrines as you have ~ if you really thought they truly and literally face hideous, hateful, vengeful violence at the hands of your shared God figure ~ wouldn't you buy and send them the books yourself rather than ask them to buy them?
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Jul '19 06:34
    @sonship said
    So if you greet another Christian brother, you have been trained in manipulating for a prospective cult membership and bullying.
    I am not so concerned about you greeting another Christian brother; I'd be more concerned that you prey on children and intellectually disabled and vulnerable people, like people contemplating suicide for example, with stories of your angry hateful vengeful God figure torturing people who do not heed and accept your teaching.

I've seen signs in the predictable sequence of rhetorical devices you use with people here, sometimes over and over and over again, as if you have some degree of amnesia, that seem like you might have been trained or might have read a book on how to manipulate relatively feebleminded or emotionally needy people. I know the Scientologists have manuals available internally.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    16 Jul '19 06:44
    @FMF

You are dodging the truth of what I said by pretending that my analysis is caused - not by listening to and remembering stuff that you say and reminding people of it at appropriate times - but by, instead, attributing it to some supposed impurity or flaw in my personality. Hide behind that if that's the best you can do.

No hiding. In the open, in the light I draw attention to your schemes.

Two Christians say "Amen" to the Bible on salvation, and you come along salivating to divide them apart.

You're just exposed.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    16 Jul '19 06:49
    @FMF

I am not so concerned about you greeting another Christian brother; I'd be more concerned that you prey on children and intellectually disabled and vulnerable people, like people contemplating suicide for example, with stories of your angry hateful vengeful God figure torturing people who do not heed and accept your teaching.

That's just your wild imagination.
    You need to imagine the worst.

I've seen signs in the predictable sequence of rhetorical devices you use with people here, sometimes over and over and over again, as if you have some degree of amnesia, that seem like you might have been trained or might have read a book on how to manipulate relatively feebleminded or emotionally needy people. I know the Scientologists have manuals available internally.

My posts are out here for people to read going back YEARS.
    Nothing sneaky or secretive going on.

You need to imagine I am preying on people.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    16 Jul '19 06:51
    @sonship said
    Two Christians say "Amen" to the Bible on salvation, and you come along salivating to divide them apart.
    The caution that I raised, as you well know ~ because you are being typically disingenuous and pouty about it ~ concerns much more and is much more concrete and specific than merely your 'greeting' for your "Christian brother". But you know that. Of course you do. And I am being really open about what I think and what I mean, so suggesting what is has somehow been "exposed" by you taking umbrage at it is silly.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    16 Jul '19 06:53
    FMF seems to be like a doctor so clear about other people's case.
    Did you ever wonder how clear he is on his own case?

Good verses in the OP Kelly. You don't have to buy anything or join anything.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree