1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    12 Jul '19 00:17
    2 Corinthians 5:21
    For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.

Galatians 3:12-14 English Standard Version (ESV)
    But the law is not of faith, rather “The one who does them shall live by them.” Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us—for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who is hanged on a tree”— so that in Christ Jesus the blessing of Abraham might come to the Gentiles, so that we might receive the promised Spirit through faith.

1 Timothy 2:2-4 English Standard Version (ESV)
    for kings and all who are in high positions, that we may lead a peaceful and quiet life, godly and dignified in every way. This is good, and it is pleasing in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.

1 John 4:10
    In this is love, not that we have loved God but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

If we are not putting our faith in Christ as our Savior, Redeemer, Propitiation for our sins we are not doing the works of God. Which is to believe in Jesus Christ whom God the Father has sent.

John 6:27-29 English Standard Version (ESV)
    Do not work for the food that perishes, but for the food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give to you. For on him God the Father has set his seal.” Then they said to him, “What must we do, to be doing the works of God?” Jesus answered them, “This is the work of God, that you believe in him whom he has sent.”

Jesus was very clear He is the Way, no one comes to the Father but by Him. Any attempting to enter any other way is called out by Jesus.

John 10:1-3 English Standard Version (ESV)
    “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door but climbs in by another way, that man is a thief and a robber. But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. To him the gatekeeper opens. The sheep hear his voice, and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.

Revelation 20
    And they marched up over the broad plain of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city, but fire came down from heaven and consumed them, and the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.
    Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. From his presence earth and sky fled away, and no place was found for them. And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Then another book was opened, which is the book of life. And the dead were judged by what was written in the books, according to what they had done. And the sea gave up the dead who were in it, Death and Hades gave up the dead who were in them, and they were judged, each one of them, according to what they had done. Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

I hope your name is written in the book of life.
  2. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    12 Jul '19 02:10
    @kellyjay said
    “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door but climbs in by another way, that man is a thief and a robber. But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. To him the gatekeeper opens. The sheep hear his voice, and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.
    Whenever I read passages like this I cannot help but
    "hear" them in Michael Palin's LoB "silly voice".
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    12 Jul '19 10:41
    @kellyjay said
    2 Corinthians 5:21
    For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.

Galatians 3:12-14 English Standard Version (ESV)
    But the law is not of faith, rather “The one who does them shall live by them.” Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us—for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who ...[text shortened]... ok of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

I hope your name is written in the book of life.
    Classic church false doctrines. A mouth worshipers dream.

We - Profess to believe, We are saved. We do nothing. We get eternal life
    Them - They profess nothing. They do good works. They get tormented for eternity.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    12 Jul '19 11:012 edits
    @rajk999 said
    Classic church false doctrines. A mouth worshipers dream.

We - Profess to believe, We are saved. We do nothing. We get eternal life
    Them - They profess nothing. They do good works. They get tormented for eternity.
    You either have Jesus Christ as your Lord, redeemer, and Savior or you don’t.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    12 Jul '19 14:27
    @kellyjay said
    You either have Jesus Christ as your Lord, redeemer, and Savior or you don’t.
    And as a confirmed mouth worshiper, you would like that to mean that you profess your faith with your mouth and you have Jesus Christ as your Lord and you get Christ Spirit. But you are WRONG ! It does not work like that. Jesus and the Apostles condemned mouth worship

Example 1 from Christ - Jesus said the 'Lord Lord' types aka those in the church who do miracles, cast out devils and who have the Holy Spirit will be cast out. Jesus says he never knew them because like you they feel that that is enough. They did no good works and they were workers of iniquity.

Example 2 from Paul - Ananias and Sapphira, both professing their faith and born again Christian Saints in the early church were killed for lying about the sale of their land.

Lessons from these examples for the wise [not you] are
    - the Holy Spirit is no guarantee of eternal life
    - Being saved is no guarantee of eternal life
    - Being born again is no guarantee of eternal life
    - Good works and righteousness is the proof that God and Jesus in you
    - Jesus knows all who follow his commandments and Jesus says he will welcome them into His Kingdom

You continue parade your mouth worshiping doctrine that leads to damnation.
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    12 Jul '19 16:43
    @rajk999 said
    And as a confirmed mouth worshiper, you would like that to mean that you profess your faith with your mouth and you have Jesus Christ as your Lord and you get Christ Spirit. But you are WRONG ! It does not work like that. Jesus and the Apostles condemned mouth worship

Example 1 from Christ - Jesus said the 'Lord Lord' types aka those in the church who do miracles, cast ...[text shortened]... them into His Kingdom

Do you have a Savior, a redeemer?
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    12 Jul '19 17:03
    @rajk999 said

Example 1 from Christ - Jesus said the 'Lord Lord' types aka those in the church who do miracles, cast ...[text shortened]... them into His Kingdom

It is not about us but the One who saves us, who redeems us, who came for us while we were dead in our sins. You find fault with sinners ignoring the price paid for us, this is not about us but Christ.
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    12 Jul '19 17:12
    @kellyjay said
    Do you have a Savior, a redeemer?
    Here we go.. the personal questions begin after I have destroyed your mouth worshipers doctrine with some bible facts.
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    12 Jul '19 17:211 edit
    @kellyjay said
    It is not about us but the One who saves us, who redeems us, who came for us while we were dead in our sins. You find fault with sinners ignoring the price paid for us, this is not about us but Christ.
    You are a true "Lord Lord" Christian .. you believe you have the Holy Spirit, you believe in doing mighty miracles, casting out devils, all in the name of Jesus Christ. You use the name hypocritically. Jesus called you people workers of iniquity.

Yes you use give Christ the credit and you worship Christ. But sadly for you and these "Lord Lord" Christians, Jesus is not fooled by such shallow faith. Jesus wants the good works, the ones He clearly defined as good works. Anybody doing something else, without doing the real good works, are called workers of iniquity.
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    12 Jul '19 19:20
    @rajk999 said
    You are a true "Lord Lord" Christian .. you believe you have the Holy Spirit, you believe in doing mighty miracles, casting out devils, all in the name of Jesus Christ. You use the name hypocritically. Jesus called you people workers of iniquity.

Yes you use give Christ the credit and you worship Christ. But sadly for you and these "Lord Lord" Christians, Jesus is not fo ...[text shortened]... ks. Anybody doing something else, without doing the real good works, are called workers of iniquity.
    You have no clue, where have I said any of those things? You again make things up as you go on accusing without cause, applying your made up words to belittle others. You also refuse to answer the questions put to you as you do this.

Where is the glory to God in doing these things?
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    12 Jul '19 20:26
    @kellyjay said
    You have no clue, where have I said any of those things? You again make things up as you go on accusing without cause, applying your made up words to belittle others. You also refuse to answer the questions put to you as you do this.

Where is the glory to God in doing these things?
    The purpose of this thread is to tell people that your name is written in the book of life while many here will be cast into the lake of fire. That makes you an arrogant prick.
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    12 Jul '19 22:09
    @rajk999 said
    The purpose of this thread is to tell people that your name is written in the book of life while many here will be cast into the lake of fire. That makes you an arrogant prick.
    You cannot address the scripture so you attack me personally, making more claims that are not true. Your pronouncement about my motivation are also straight from your imagination.
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    12 Jul '19 22:121 edit
    @rajk999 said
    Here we go.. the personal questions begin after I have destroyed your mouth worshipers doctrine with some bible facts.
    I cannot help but notice your so called bible facts destruction post, actually had no scriptures from the Bible. Might be a small oversight on your part, unless, you think your opinion is equal to Biblical facts.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    12 Jul '19 23:43
    @rajk999 said
    If you're going to sit on your throne and pass judgement on him, you might not wonder why you get asked about your own faith.

More "Do as I say, not as I do."
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    12 Jul '19 23:45
    @kellyjay said
    I cannot help but notice your so called bible facts destruction post, actually had no scriptures from the Bible. Might be a small oversight on your part, unless, you think your opinion is equal to Biblical facts.
    You have serious memory problems

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree