1. S. Korea
    Moves
    10 Jun '18 05:23
    And I had actually made a thread in the Debate section, where this topic fits in, that fully answers what you wanted to know.

It was rather active and had a 4+ upvotes & 4+ downvotes.

it was a great topic.

But you did not go there to post because you have some personal dislike of it.

Likewise, I am stubborn, and I am disinterested in putting a political diebate topic in the spiritual debate category.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Jun '18 05:43
    Originally posted by @philokalia
    And I had actually made a thread in the Debate section, where this topic fits in, that fully answers what you wanted to know.
    You ran away from the issue and question which arose organically from the discussion we were having on this Forum where I am a contributor. You just ran away.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    10 Jun '18 07:47
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Me too .. no regrets about money and careers etc. Im done pretty well in that area thank God for that. My both parents were school principals and health fanatics. So education, progress and good health habits, was drilled into our brains from early, [and religion].

My regret is that this thing Im doing now, I should have done it earlier. My father pass ...[text shortened]... , sticking to a few core [but false] teachings. .. ignoring the commandments of Christ. etc etc.
    Nothing about personal matters Rajk999, nothing about personal matters. Remember?
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    10 Jun '18 13:47
    Originally posted by @sonship
    Nothing about personal matters Rajk999, nothing about personal matters. Remember?
    The basic principle is if you cannot understand it, is that one should not use personal matters to prove or disprove a point of doctrine in the Bible. This thread has nothing to do with the doctrine of the bible.
  5. S. Korea
    Moves
    10 Jun '18 23:22
    Originally posted by @fmf
    You ran away from the issue and question which arose organically from the discussion we were having on this Forum where I am a contributor. You just ran away.
    You literally didn't go to the appropriate sub-forum!

How can I run away when I wrote a comprehensive post, and then you just refused to participate in another thread on a different sub-forum?

Your analysis of this doesn't make sense.

If you say, "CONFRONT THIS FOR ME, and here is a thread with YOUR GOVERNMENT NAME IN THE TITLE WHERE I BEGIN BY MISPORTRAYING WHAT YOU SAID,"

and I decide to make a separate thread, with my title, in the appropriate forum...

How am I running away from the issue when you refuse to go and post there?

Maybe you are justified, in your own mind, and perhaps in the mind of others, that you don't need to go to the Debate forum... But how would that mean I ran away?
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Jun '18 23:26
    You literally didn't go to the appropriate sub-forum!

How can I run away when I wrote a comprehensive post, and then you just refused to participate in another thread on a different sub-forum?

Your analysis of this doesn't make sense.

If you say, "CONFRONT THIS FOR ME, and here is a thread with YOUR GOVERNMENT NAME IN THE TITLE WH ...[text shortened]... of others, that you don't need to go to the Debate forum... But how would that mean I ran away?
    I started a thread. I quoted you verbatim. Gave the context. You huffed and puffed. Preened. Pouted. And then disappeared.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    10 Jun '18 23:27
    How am I running away from the issue when you refuse to go and post there?
    The question asked still stands.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Jun '18 06:08
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Some say that the only way to really learn is through mistakes. But mistakes don’t necessarily lead to regrets do they.
    Regrets, I've had a few
    But then again, too few to mention
    I did what I had to do
    And saw it through without exemption
    I planned each charted course
    Each careful step along the byway
    And more, much more than this
    I did it my way
    Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew
    When I bit off more than I could chew
    But through it all, when there was doubt
    I ate it up and spit it out
    I faced it all and I stood tall
    And did it my way
  9. S. Korea
    Moves
    11 Jun '18 09:12
    I've already answered it.

But perhaps I'll answer it again.

And I'll place it right here in the 'Spirituality Forum.'

Becase you know what... There's something we will be able to all learn from this.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Jun '18 09:441 edit
    But perhaps I'll answer it again.

And I'll place it right here in the 'Spirituality Forum.'
    I've done it for you already.

Thread 177299

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree