Reincarnation

Reincarnation

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
05 Sep 18

Originally posted by @secondson
They never believed the Bible. Too costly. It would interfere with life as they perceived it to be. And look at what they did and the millions that died because of it.
Are you claiming old chap that nobody who believes in the Bible has ever committed acts of mass atrocity?

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
05 Sep 18

Genesis 1 invalidates evolution.

Evolution is a delusion.
Evolution invalidates Genesis.

Genesis is just a story.

Über-Nerd

Moves
05 Sep 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
It depends on how you define 'evolution'. Evidence for microevolution does not necessarily support macroevolution.
Correct, not necessarily; in fact will do, however.

Moves
05 Sep 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke

Genesis is just a story.
Microevolution doesn’t. Macroevolution is just a story.

Moves
05 Sep 18

Originally posted by @moonbus
Correct, not necessarily; in fact will do, however.
If you so imagine, yes.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
05 Sep 18

Are you claiming old chap that nobody who believes in the Bible has ever committed acts of mass atrocity?
The devil believes in the Bible sir. That's why he's always quoting it! 😉

God keeps perfect records. No one is getting away with anything.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
05 Sep 18

Genesis is just a story.
Fact and fiction. Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference.

Moves
06 Sep 18
2 edits

Well who would commit a mass atrocity if they really believed that they would have to account for it to their maker? On the other hand the logical outworking of atheism is a belief that there are no moral absolutes. And no consequences after death.

Über-Nerd

Moves
06 Sep 18

Well who would commit a mass atrocity if they really believed that they would have to account for it to their maker?
Torquemada.

Moves
06 Sep 18

Originally posted by @moonbus
Torquemada.
He obviously ignored parts of the Bible that he didn't like such as love your neighbour as you love yourself.

Über-Nerd

Moves
06 Sep 18
2 edits

He obviously ignored parts of the Bible that he didn't like such as love your neighbour as you love yourself.
Every Christian picks which parts to ignore, because it is quite impossible to follow all of the precepts therein.

EDIT: Have you considered the possibility that Torquemada did what he did out of love? He may genuinely have believed that he was saving peoples' immortal souls by making their physical bodies an inhospitable place for devils to inhabit. He certainly believed he was ridding the world of a great evil.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
09 Sep 18

You talk in circles. Sad how you allow your imagination to undermine actual knowledge.
I talk in spirals, not circles

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
09 Sep 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
Hopeless.
Lmfao

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
09 Sep 18

A few weeks ago you said you had been off it for months or years was it. It’s obvious that much of your posting is influenced by narcotics of some sort. It will destroy your mind old chap.
/dont really care what you think as usual, but rest assured: I know exactly what I'm doing 😉

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
09 Sep 18

A few weeks ago you said you had been off it for months or years was it. It’s obvious that much of your posting is influenced by narcotics of some sort. It will destroy your mind old chap.
I got some nice bush weed in Nimbin. /i'd say about 3 weeks since before that 🙂