1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jan '11 11:16
    Religion is one, God is one, and the process to go back to Godhead is one.

Once upon a time, people thought that all paths lead to the same place, but this is fanciful.

All the living entities are eternal spiritual beings, and are part and parcel of God (God being the Supreme Spirit)…..and the living entities being small little pieces of God (souls)

Therefore all living entities are the sons / daughters of God, and the idea that God has only one begotten son is false (we are all sons).

We come to this cosmos (dream world) because we wanted to be God, so God allowed us to fore-fill our desire to be God, by creating this world of illusion.

God cannot in reality, set us up as God in conflict with him, because there is only one God, so God allows us to play at being God in this world of illusion, by allowing us to think we are the supreme controllers and independent.

But we are never the supreme controllers or masters of this world, and we are eternally dependent on God for all things.

You see the illusion is…….. that God creates dust with his creative will, and with this dust he makes all the different bodies (species)

So we are really all plasticine figures…….not real.

But the real person is the spiritual soul within the plasticine figure, animating it to life, and everyone thinks that the plasticine figure is the real self…..this is false.

The spiritual soul is the same spiritual energy as God…there’s absolutely no difference, except in size.

God is the “everything”…..and we are tiny little specks of God, and are connected to God, just like the sun ray is connected to the sun…..but the sun ray is not the sun.

This spiritual soul is conscious, and is the source of all qualities of life

The plasticine figures are dead matter, with no qualities of life.

Anyway, after all the living entities are born and die over and over again, they finally end up in this age of Kali….and this age is the most degraded age where most souls are bewildered and low class.

In this condition they reject God and attempt to make science the new God, by becoming vocally determined to denounce religion and God, saying that life is a simple product of chemicals and molecules, that randomly and without intelligence or design come together to give us all the complex living arrangements….which is false.

The atheistic influence has even infiltrated into the present day religions, because the religions of the world have been fabricated by materialistic and unenlightened persons, giving us recent religions of the names, Islam, Christianity and Judaism.

Theses religions are full of error and speculations, concocted by politicians, and false religious clergy, to control the public.

In their endeavour to establish morality by way of law, they have fabricated doctrine and enforced the people to follow, with threats of hell or accusations of heathenism punished by death.

Anyone not following their system of religion would be classified as a witch or heathen and ostracized.

Anyone following these false religions, will not advance on the spiritual path, and will actually be directed away from the spiritual goal, which is love of God and the development of all spiritual qualities.

Proof that people of substitute religion are not developing spiritual qualities, is that they have no sensitivity towards their fellow creatures, and kill them…..and even open slaughter houses to systematically kill efficiently.

They falsely think that God has given them one life, and they must perfect themselves in such short time…..but God and the living entities are eternal and God is wise and loving, and the living entities are given unlimited births.

They falsely teach that one who doesn’t subscribe to their way, will meet spiritual death…..but there is no such thing as spiritual death, for the soul is indestructible.

Actually, spiritual death is when the living being takes repeated births in this world of suffering, over and over again. (that is like spiritual death)

The people are told that God judges them and that God keeps a book of sins, but this is fanciful and false……..God cannot judge, but only loves, and to make the living beings responsible for their thoughts, actions and words, God has the law of Karma that sees to the results to all things…..it is impersonal and is no respecter of persons. (and it never sleeps)

Substitute religions give their long lists of persons who are condemned by God, because of their particular natures or activities, but God cannot condemn…..how can God condemn God self? The living entities are part of God and inseparable.

Without developing spiritual qualities, no one may enter the Kingdom of God.

When the cosmos is created, mankind is given spiritual instruction to enable him to spiritualize his/her life, to the platform of love of God, and in this way everyone may perfect their life, and go back to Godhead.

Vedanta Sutra, Srimad Bhagavatam, Bhagavad-Gita and many other Vedic literatures, are the eternal and original bonafide instruction for living the spiritual life…….there is no other teaching.

All other teachings are but substitute, putting forward much error and actually misdirecting the people.

Substitute religion will not bring anyone to the platform of love of God…….because to arrive at that platform, one must have correct information to be able to raise the consciousness to the transcendental spiritual platform of love of God.

Any sentiments persons are experiencing towards God from substitute religion..........is actually sentimentalism, and is artificial affection akin to a teenage girl having a crush on their latest pop-star idol.

Persons who refuse to study the Vedic teachings with full enthusiasm, holding onto the fact that their substitute religion is the all in all.......are basically dishonest and insincere.

For how could any honest man continue to prop-up the false religion they follow, with the many many glaringly obvious errors it contains.
  2. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    10 Jan '11 11:22
    Do not feed the troll, people.
  3. England
    Moves
    10 Jan '11 11:23
    religion is many as its the practise of faith in god.
    god is one.. not many
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    10 Jan '11 11:25
    Originally posted by stoker
    religion is many as its the practise of faith in god.
    god is one.. not many
    thats feeding the troll.
  5. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    10 Jan '11 11:26
    Originally posted by vishvahetu

Once upon a time, people thought that all paths lead to the same place, but this is fanciful.

All the living entities are eternal spiritual beings, and are part and parcel of God (God being the Supreme Spirit)…..and the living entities being small little pieces of God (souls) ...[text shortened]... prop-up the false religion they follow, with the many many glaringly obvious errors it contains.
    😴
  6. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    10 Jan '11 11:26

All the living entities are eternal spiritual beings, and are part and parcel of God (God being the Supreme Spirit)…..and the living entities being small little pieces of God (souls) ...[text shortened]... prop-up the false religion they follow, with the many many glaringly obvious errors it contains.
    😴

(one snooze wasn't enough)
  7. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    10 Jan '11 11:402 edits
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    😴

(one snooze wasn't enough)
    (πŸ™‚)
    /😴\
    _/\_

Draw your snooze smiley like this and it looks like a fat woman breathing heavily. That's all I have to say for now in this thread.
  8. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    10 Jan '11 12:04
    Originally posted by Agerg
    (πŸ™‚)
    /😴\
    _/\_

Draw your snooze smiley like this and it looks like a fat woman breathing heavily. That's all I have to say for now in this thread.
    dude, it looks like the fat bad guy with the brain in his stomach from teenage mutant ninja turtles

it's yucky. if you want to show the measure of snooze induced by a particular post you say it twice. or three times. or use caps and write SNOOZE!!!1!!. because we all know caps means important things to say, and having lots of exclamation marks and one 1 in between accentuates the importance.

kinda like this: (but feel free to elaborate on this example)

😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴 SNOOZE!!!!!1!😴😴
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    10 Jan '11 12:11

Well I enjoyed reading your post, Vishva, despite not agreeing with it in its entirity. I'm afraid you generalize and put down too much to be taken seriously by the other posters here so far.

I'll just raise this one objection to your post for now. You say the other religons are false.
    And you say that to think all ways lead to the same place is fanciful.
    I would've thought you need a sound doctrine as a platform for your spiritual orientation, but once pointed in the right direction, it is up to the adept, and the conviction of her own heart , that will ultimately lead one to ones desired goal, no?

So, you could even start with JC and his christ-conciousness and make the connection between that christ-conciousness ,referred to in the bible, and the universal godhead that the vedas talk about.
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    10 Jan '11 12:20
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Well I enjoyed reading your post, Vishva, despite not agreeing with it in its entirity. I'm afraid you generalize and put down too much to be taken seriously by the other posters here so far.

I'll just raise this one objection to your post for now. You say the other religons are false.
    And you say that to think all ways lead to the same place is fan ...[text shortened]... -conciousness ,referred to in the bible, and the universal godhead that the vedas talk about.
    great now that you paid attention to it, it will follow you home and never leave. you will have to vaccinate it though, and feed it, and pet it. ofc you must walk it three times a day and listen to its rants 5 times a day. you have to muzzle it when you walk it because otherwise it will rant at random people and you will get sued because of that.

vishvaz don't make good pets karoly, i hope you know what you're doing.
  11. Milton Keynes, UK
    Moves
    10 Jan '11 12:30

And you say that to think all ways lead to the same place is fan ...[text shortened]... -conciousness ,referred to in the bible, and the universal godhead that the vedas talk about.
    That isn't a very good snooze smiley.
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    10 Jan '11 12:41
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    great now that you paid attention to it, it will follow you home and never leave. you will have to vaccinate it though, and feed it, and pet it. ofc you must walk it three times a day and listen to its rants 5 times a day. you have to muzzle it when you walk it because otherwise it will rant at random people and you will get sued because of that.

vishvaz don't make good pets karoly, i hope you know what you're doing.
    heheπŸ˜€

You guys crack me up.
    Surely you guys aren't that sensitve, after all, its juz the net. Tis not real my good man!
    But of course you know that.

Now if you guys really wanted to stop feeding the troll, as you put it, then you wouldn't bump his thread to the top with repeated silliness.
    Geez, its nearly as silly as how Vishva rants sometimes...hehe,lolπŸ˜€
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    10 Jan '11 12:42
    Originally posted by lausey
    That isn't a very good snooze smiley.
    I only promote conciousness, not unconciousness, sorry.
  14. Milton Keynes, UK
    Moves
    10 Jan '11 12:53
    heheπŸ˜€

You guys crack me up.
    Surely you guys aren't that sensitve, after all, its juz the net. Tis not real my good man!
    But of course you know that.

Now if you guys really wanted to stop feeding the troll, as you put it, then you wouldn't bump his thread to the top with repeated silliness.
    Geez, its nearly as silly as how Vishva rants sometimes...hehe,lolπŸ˜€
    Well, stoker fed the troll, so Zahlanzi used silliness to divert attention away from Vishva's ramblings.
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    10 Jan '11 12:59
    Originally posted by lausey
    Well, stoker fed the troll, so Zahlanzi used silliness to divert attention away from Vishva's ramblings.
    I dont think he's a troll.
    He's just another voice and despite being clumsy and narrow-minded, I dont think he's all that different from some of the christian posters on this site, who shovel their garbage unabaited.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree