1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    11 Jan '11 03:28
    Originally posted by Agerg
    When vishvahetu makes a claim, there are 3 cases which follow:

1) Someone disagrees with him whence he concludes and states they are dishonest, meat eating, child-abusing, intellectually defective, madness disease afflicted cheating scientists/followers of false religions, etc...
    2) Someone agrees with him - and no actual debate occurs.
    3) No one acknowle ...[text shortened]... om both sides.

It's sort of pointless engaging with the guy unless he changes his ways.
    if he ever called someone child abuser i would find it immensely funny. not funny haha but funny as in "this milk i left in the fridge for 2 months tastes funny". funny wrong.

if i recall correctly, he himself stated that should his children die he would feel not feel sadness, not mourn, and he states that any animal produce is a sin to eat which would mean he has either broken this view when his children were infants or he is a child abuser himself and starved his kids with rabbit food.

however, i wish to believe that he is a troll and and its best that he be ignored.
  2. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    11 Jan '11 04:19
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    heheπŸ˜€

You guys crack me up.
    Surely you guys aren't that sensitve, after all, its juz the net. Tis not real my good man!
    But of course you know that.

Now if you guys really wanted to stop feeding the troll, as you put it, then you wouldn't bump his thread to the top with repeated silliness.
    Geez, its nearly as silly as how Vishva rants sometimes...hehe,lolπŸ˜€
    I liked you better when I thought you were a girl. πŸ˜•
  3. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    11 Jan '11 05:33
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    The supreme Way is not difficult for the one who dislikes choosing
    😡
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    11 Jan '11 07:46
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    actually the construct was intended this way. by reading from right to left, you have 2 snoozing smileys, one 1 digit, 6 exclamation points. that requires that no more no less than the sum of these symbols be placed in front of the word snooze. you achieve perfection this way, the only way to do so.

all other ways of portraying snoozes are flawed, dish ...[text shortened]... s. the universe has been put to sleep many times before and only these sacred teachings endured.
    πŸ™‚

(We may have been through many "wake ups" in the past, but we have not been through this one yet...)
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    11 Jan '11 07:491 edit
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    Check out my youtube channel. It'll give you a better picture of the real me... πŸ˜€
    (the song "Thank You" )
  6. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Jan '11 08:55
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Christ conciousness does not mean thinking about christ or worshipping him or whatever.
    It means a mind that is elevated into the same "heaven" that Jesus apprently went to. It is an interdimensional mind.
    There are two ways of interpreting that term " Christ Consciousness

1. Like you said...... having the mind of Christ.

2. Being conscious of the Christ and remembering the instructions and words of Jesus.
    ----------------------------------

Christ is the anointed one or messiah.

So Christ consciousness would be thinking of the Messiah (Jesus), remembering his instructions and words.

Having the same mind as Jesus is a big ask, and if one was successful in doing that, they would be well on their way to Godhead.
  7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Jan '11 09:01
    if he ever called someone child abuser i would find it immensely funny. not funny haha but funny as in "this milk i left in the fridge for 2 months tastes funny". funny wrong.

if i recall correctly, he himself stated that should his children die he would feel not feel sadness, not mourn, and he states that any animal produce is a sin to eat which would ...[text shortened]... od.

however, i wish to believe that he is a troll and and its best that he be ignored.
    No you didn't recall correctly, and have only fabricated falsity.

This is what I mean by dishonesty.
  8. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    11 Jan '11 09:104 edits
    actually the construct was intended this way. by reading from right to left, you have 2 snoozing smileys, one 1 digit, 6 exclamation points. that requires that no more no less than the sum of these symbols be placed in front of the word snooze. you achieve perfection this way, the only way to do so.

all other ways of portraying snoozes are flawed, dish ...[text shortened]... s. the universe has been put to sleep many times before and only these sacred teachings endured.
    Which version of the Holy snooze texts are you reading!?? Does it not say in Dozey:10:4
    "and the many snoozes shall be to one snooze, that the many surprises shall be to one"?

Clearly this is talking about the ratios of snoozes to exclamation marks and that they should be equal!

I'm afraid it is you who is being dishonest here since you believe in a false interpretation of the sacred words. What's more is if you are teaching this to others then you are guilty of child abuse and eating meat.
  9. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    11 Jan '11 09:171 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Do you have some evidence to back that opinion up? You emoticon users are frankly barking mad and living in a world of your own making - just because smiley says it's so, doesn't mean it is!
    You first need to have faith in smileys - once you stop being a cheating, dishonest, skeptic and believe fully that the smileys are the one and only Truth then I will show you my evidence.

Until then I will expose your falsehoods and lies. πŸ˜›
  10. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    11 Jan '11 09:26

if i recall correctly, he himself stated that should his children die he would feel not feel sadness, not mourn, and he states that any animal produce is a sin to eat which would ...[text shortened]... od.

He hasa indeed called people a child abuser - on more than one occasion. If you teach evolution yo your kids then apparently you are a child abuser because you're making them believe their grandparents are monkeys 😡
  11. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Jan '11 09:54
    He hasa indeed called people a child abuser - on more than one occasion. If you teach evolution yo your kids then apparently you are a child abuser because you're making them believe their grandparents are monkeys 😡
    Yes and I will say it a thousand times......anyone who teaches children falsity is a child abuser...

The rest that was posted was false,..... and when atheists are exposed as dishonest, they fabricate anything at all to discredit the truth.
  12. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    11 Jan '11 12:12
    then i say he is a rabbit. because he doesn't eat meat and as we all know, rabbits don't eat meat.

therefore he is a rabbit. obviously.
  13. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    11 Jan '11 12:13
    Which version of the Holy snooze texts are you reading!?? Does it not say in Dozey:10:4
    "and the many snoozes shall be to one snooze, that the many surprises shall be to one"?

Clearly this is talking about the ratios of snoozes to exclamation marks and that they should be equal!

I'm afraid it is you who is being dishonest here since you believe in a fal ...[text shortened]... re is if you are teaching this to others then you are guilty of child abuse and eating meat.
    your argument makes sense but i am right and you are wrong.

just because i am right and you are always wrong.
  14. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    11 Jan '11 12:212 edits
    then i say he is a rabbit. because he doesn't eat meat and as we all know, rabbits don't eat meat.

therefore he is a rabbit. obviously.
    That would explain a few things; in particular his penchant for recycling the crap he leaves all over the place.

Though given the rate those creatures multiply, I really hope he isn't a rabbit!!
  15. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    11 Jan '11 12:51
    your argument makes sense but i am right and you are wrong.

just because i am right and you are always wrong.
    But you realise it is of course impossible for me to agree with you on this one; since if I did agree with you that you were always right and I was always wrong, then I would be wrong in agreeing with you. This would imply something amiss with your argument!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree