1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    10 Jan '11 13:26
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    heheπŸ˜€

You guys crack me up.
    Surely you guys aren't that sensitve, after all, its juz the net. Tis not real my good man!
    But of course you know that.

Now if you guys really wanted to stop feeding the troll, as you put it, then you wouldn't bump his thread to the top with repeated silliness.
    Geez, its nearly as silly as how Vishva rants sometimes...hehe,lolπŸ˜€
    have you noticed only you and another have commented on topic? we are not bumping his thread as to ruining it, making it unreadable.
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    10 Jan '11 14:02
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    have you noticed only you and another have commented on topic? we are not bumping his thread as to ruining it, making it unreadable.
    huh? I dont get it.
    I still reckon you either engage or dont respond.
    Sorry, but I find take no pleasure in either your name calling or the responses made by those off topic.
    You are entitled to your views and so is Vishva. Lets get on with it.

or maybe try something different with him, clearly calling him a "troll" is not working, and the more the word is repeated the more credibility you guys seem to lend to Vishvas arguements πŸ˜›
  3. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    10 Jan '11 14:14
    huh? I dont get it.
    Sorry, but I find take no pleasure in either your name calling or the responses made by those off topic.

or maybe try something different with him, clearly calling him a "troll" is not working, and the more the word is repeated the more credibility you guys seem to lend to Vishvas arguements πŸ˜›
    nothing works with him. i don't bother anymore.
  4. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jan '11 15:07
    Well I enjoyed reading your post, Vishva, despite not agreeing with it in its entirity. I'm afraid you generalize and put down too much to be taken seriously by the other posters here so far.

I'll just raise this one objection to your post for now. You say the other religons are false.
    And you say that to think all ways lead to the same place is fan ...[text shortened]... -conciousness ,referred to in the bible, and the universal godhead that the vedas talk about.
    Christ consciousness means consciousness of Jesus. ( Messiah)

Means thinking of Jesus.

Means wanting to be like Jesus.

Means wanting to follow Jesus.

But the Bible has turned the man Jesus into a God. (error 1)

Worship of the man Jesus is not worship of God.

Worship of Jesus is nice, because Jesus was a spiritual person of great character, but God must be acknowledged and understood in his correct position.

The Vedas say the perfection of life comes from being God conscious.

Being God conscious will ultimately return one to their spiritual home.

The bonafide spiritual life will have the person develop all spiritual qualities.

When all spiritual qualities have been accessed, then one becomes qualified to return home back to Godhead.

Being Christ conscious, does not give one all spiritual qualities, therefore one does no achieve the goal of returning back to Godhead.

One should develop God consciousness by taking instruction from the Vedas and respect Jesus as well....

One should respect all bonafide spiritual teachers.

We do not have today all the pure teachings of Jesus, and much of what Jesus spoke has been changed and fabricated to turn Jesus into a God.

We have many wise quotes from Jesus.....but wise quotes will make a man wise, but we need to be God conscious and have correct knowledge to do that.

The Bible has incorrect knowledge, and misdirects people into living less than spiritual lives.

The Bible also has many wise and thoughtful verses......but there is still too much error that gives an incorrect description of God and Gods instructions, that is detrimental to spiritual growth.

The wisdom in the Bible has come from wise men.......(not from God)

When the Bible tells us that God is speaking to Moses.... it is not God at all, but words from mens tongues.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Jan '11 16:21
    Originally posted by vishvahetu

Means thinking of Jesus.

Worship of Jesus is nice, because Jesus was a spiritual person of great characte ...[text shortened]... le tells us that God is speaking to Moses.... it is not God at all, but words from mens tongues.
    That last is the one truism you have spoken. It goes for whatever you believe in also. Nobody on Earth has any more clue to any kind of spiritual nature than any other person on Earth. So whatever you say has no more bearing on the nature of spirituality than any of the millions of other writings and words of anyone else on the planet.
  6. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    10 Jan '11 16:554 edits
    huh? I dont get it.

When vishvahetu makes a claim, there are 3 cases which follow:

1) Someone disagrees with him whence he concludes and states they are dishonest, meat eating, child-abusing, intellectually defective, madness disease afflicted cheating scientists/followers of false religions, etc...
    2) Someone agrees with him - and no actual debate occurs.
    3) No one acknowledges or comments on what he has to say.

There really isn't a

4) Someone disagrees with him and they both duke it out, respectfully, like adults with reasoned arguments, and on topic rebuttals from both sides.

It's sort of pointless engaging with the guy unless he changes his ways.
  7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jan '11 16:57
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    That last is the one truism you have spoken. It goes for whatever you believe in also. Nobody on Earth has any more clue to any kind of spiritual nature than any other person on Earth. So whatever you say has no more bearing on the nature of spirituality than any of the millions of other writings and words of anyone else on the planet.
    You are only venting because you are bewildered and angry........the angry young man without a cause.

While you have grown up, you have seen all around you, false religion at every turn. But you have not experienced true religion....you dont know where to find it, so you think it doesn't exist.

And therefore God doesn't exist.

Now you know where to look, but you have no interest......you are just an angry/bitter young/old man without a cause.

In that condition you have found a new God, and his name is Richard Dawkins, and he has convinced you that your grandfather is a monkey.

And how is that going for you.

You see, you are rightfully angry at the false religion thats being pushed on to people......but now you can explore real religion and become spiritually informed and perfect your life.

Why would you reject the Vedic instructions.....they cannot be banded together with all the worlds false religions.

The Vedic instruction have no error.........only truth.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Jan '11 17:05

Means thinking of Jesus.

Worship of Jesus is nice, because Jesus was a spiritual person of great characte ...[text shortened]... le tells us that God is speaking to Moses.... it is not God at all, but words from mens tongues.
    Despite the one lone voice of support you have here, I (and others) have been calling you out as a fraud and a troll for months. Of the few Hindus I have met, none were possessed of your disturbingly deliberate lack of self-awareness and complete disregard for how others perceived the philosophy they believed in. We are all sinners and fall short - except you it seems. In the final analysis, the definition of leadership is having followers; you have none. Palynka had it spot on "don't feed the troll"...so I apologise for doing just that.
  9. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    10 Jan '11 17:12
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    dude, it looks like the fat bad guy with the brain in his stomach from teenage mutant ninja turtles

it's yucky. if you want to show the measure of snooze induced by a particular post you say it twice. or three times. or use caps and write SNOOZE!!!1!!. because we all know caps means important things to say, and having lots of exclamation marks and one ...[text shortened]... like this: (but feel free to elaborate on this example)

😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴 SNOOZE!!!!!1!😴😴
    I take your point...and I'll bear that in mind for the future. I do think however that you should have either put one extra snooze smiley on the left so the ratio of snoozes to exclamation marks would have been equal i.e. 10:2 and 5:1
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Jan '11 17:45
    Originally posted by Agerg
    I take your point...and I'll bear that in mind for the future. I do think however that you should have either put one extra snooze smiley on the left so the ratio of snoozes to exclamation marks would have been equal i.e. 10:2 and 5:1
    Do you have some evidence to back that opinion up? You emoticon users are frankly barking mad and living in a world of your own making - just because smiley says it's so, doesn't mean it is!
  11. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jan '11 19:05
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Despite the one lone voice of support you have here, I (and others) have been calling you out as a fraud and a troll for months. Of the few Hindus I have met, none were possessed of your disturbingly deliberate lack of self-awareness and complete disregard for how others perceived the philosophy they believed in. We are all sinners and fall short - exce ...[text shortened]... ve none. Palynka had it spot on "don't feed the troll"...so I apologise for doing just that.
    When an honest man believes in false religion, and then new information comes to hand, they are thankful and proceed with their new found truth and better themselves.

When a dishonest man believes in false religion and new information comes to hand, he rants and raves and condemns the messenger.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Jan '11 19:43
    When an honest man believes in false religion, and then new information comes to hand, they are thankful and proceed with their new found truth and better themselves.

When a dishonest man believes in false religion and new information comes to hand, he rants and raves and condemns the messenger.
    Ah! Why didn't you explain that several weeks ago - I see it now, thank you for helping me.
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    10 Jan '11 21:53

Means thinking of Jesus.

Christ conciousness does not mean thinking about christ or worshipping him or whatever.
    It means a mind that is elevated into the same "heaven" that Jesus apprently went to. It is an interdimensional mind.
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    10 Jan '11 21:56
    When vishvahetu makes a claim, there are 3 cases which follow:

1) Someone disagrees with him whence he concludes and states they are dishonest, meat eating, child-abusing, intellectually defective, madness disease afflicted cheating scientists/followers of false religions, etc...
    2) Someone agrees with him - and no actual debate occurs.
    3) No one acknowle ...[text shortened]... om both sides.

It's sort of pointless engaging with the guy unless he changes his ways.
    Yup, I see πŸ™

Thnx Agerg, thnx Zhalanzi
  15. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    11 Jan '11 03:22
    actually the construct was intended this way. by reading from right to left, you have 2 snoozing smileys, one 1 digit, 6 exclamation points. that requires that no more no less than the sum of these symbols be placed in front of the word snooze. you achieve perfection this way, the only way to do so.

all other ways of portraying snoozes are flawed, dishonest. you are a false and deluded heretic of the snoozes because you do not agree with me and the teachings of the snoozes which are 10 to the power of 18 years old give or take several weeks. the universe has been put to sleep many times before and only these sacred teachings endured.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree