1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    11 Jan '11 14:17
    Originally posted by Agerg
    But you realise it is of course impossible for me to agree with you on this one; since if I did agree with you that you were always right and I was always wrong, then I would be wrong in agreeing with you. This would imply something amiss with your argument!
    you are dishonest. i don't want to talk to you anymore. i will forget this argument ever happened, i will create a huge wall of text that explains my belief that the preceding snoozing smileys must be exactly equal to the sum of succeeding exclamation marks and snoozing smileys minus 1 where that 1 is the digit 1 put before the last exclamation mark.

i will then post this wall of text in another thread and forget/ignore you until you yourself forget you had this argument with me. next month if you ever bring up this argument because of something else i said i will say you are a dishonest dishonester who makes up falsehoods and you will be too lazy to search throough the thousands of my posts for proof of what i said.

and then my victory will be complete.

😛
  2. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    11 Jan '11 21:36
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    Religion is one, God is one, and the process to go back to Godhead is one.

Once upon a time, people thought that all paths lead to the same place, but this is fanciful.

All the living entities are eternal spiritual beings, and are part and parcel of God (God being the Supreme Spirit)…..and the living entities being small little pieces of God (souls) ...[text shortened]... prop-up the false religion they follow, with the many many glaringly obvious errors it contains.
    I am glad because of you posting so much that we can only start 3 threads every 24 hours.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 Jan '11 11:11
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    I am glad because of you posting so much that we can only start 3 threads every 24 hours.
    Gosh, how many threads do you need to make your point?

Plenty of juice in them there threads already.
    The thing is, when you limit yourself to Jesus, you cut yourself off from the rest of creation.
    I think he would agree with me.
    (which is just an opinion, but hey...you have nothing better to offer)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree