1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Sep '15 05:27
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    You're the only poster on this website I have come across who has an issue with people bringing up something you have said in a previous discussion. I have zero qualms about someone bringing up something I have said previously.

The reason, as I see it, as to why it is such an issue for you is because you frequently talk utter nonsense. You just make s ...[text shortened]... eason why you don't want references from your posting history to be raised. That's how I see it.
    Exactly.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Sep '15 05:33
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    It appears to me that to constantly harp on about what someone said in the past so as to confront, embarrass and/or discredit them is immoral because it refuses to take into consideration that the persons perspective may have changed and that they no longer hold the views that they did at the time. In other words it refuses to look at the potential i ...[text shortened]... p from the past so as to discredit or embarrass others as its neither forgiving nor Christ like.
    If you (or someone else) wanted to forget something they had said and they sincerely apologised I'm pretty sure the forum would let it go.

But look at you; you called me "a son of Satan" a while ago just because I asked if you were drunk? Then you tried to wriggle out of it by saying you said Devil, then you apologised, and now you are doing it again only now you are using the name of a celestial being as a piss-take.

You are a "minister of the most high God" according to your own propaganda (one of your favoured terms) - what a joke! Yes you deserve to have your behaviour dragged up from the past as a reminder to you of your hypocrisy and the ridiculousness of your nasty little cult.
  3. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    18 Sep '15 07:22
    You're the only poster on this website I have come across who has an issue with people bringing up something you have said in a previous discussion. I have zero qualms about someone bringing up something I have said previously.

The reason, as I see it, as to why it is such an issue for you is because you frequently talk utter nonsense. You just make s ...[text shortened]... eason why you don't want references from your posting history to be raised. That's how I see it.
    Nailed it PK
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Sep '15 07:30

another rather transparent and plastic ad homimen, i have not asked you for logical fallacies there were two questions cited none of which you have actually managed to address and in typical fashion you think it pertinent to ignore those questions and launch into a personal tirade against the proposer, its intellectually dishonest and a reflection of someone that is evidently incapable of rational thought so either answer the questions or refrain from insulting our intelligence with your slobbery propaganda, i have told you a million times, your opinions of me and why i raise issues issues are meaningless drool and if you don't know what a logical fallacy is then i suggest you look it up because that is all your irrelevant text amounts to.
  5. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    18 Sep '15 07:32
    yes but you have still to tell us why you think it consummate with Christian principles as you have sated. I have given a reason why i thinks its anti Christian.
    Proverbs 9:7
    Anyone who rebukes a troller will get an insult in return. ... Whoever corrects a troller
    is asking for insult, whoever reproves a troller receives abuse. ...
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Sep '15 07:34
    Originally posted by Captain Strange
    Nailed it PK
    On the contrary he has nailed nothing and his post is the reflection of someone that has committed the most basic logical fallacy and the day people applaud logical fallacies is a sad day indeed, but if its the best you can do then its the best you can do.

argumentum ad hominem, means responding to arguments by attacking a person's character or motives, rather than addressing the content of their arguments. I suggest you suck it up.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Sep '15 07:361 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    If you (or someone else) wanted to forget something they had said and they sincerely apologised I'm pretty sure the forum would let it go.

But look at you; you called me "a son of Satan" a while ago just because I asked if you were drunk? Then you tried to wriggle out of it by saying you said Devil, then you apologised, and now you are doing it again ...[text shortened]... he past as a reminder to you of your hypocrisy and the ridiculousness of your nasty little cult.
    Just answer the question if you are able you have stated that dragging elements up from the past so as to confront, embarrass and discredit others is in harmony with known Christian principles. yet so far you have not produced a shred of evidence. Are we expected to believe you simply because you say so?
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Sep '15 07:381 edit
    Originally posted by Captain Strange
    Proverbs 9:7
    Anyone who rebukes a troller will get an insult in return. ... Whoever corrects a troller
    is asking for insult, whoever reproves a troller receives abuse. ...
    this may be true but again its not addressing the content just what may transpire as a result of rebuking a troll etc etc
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Sep '15 07:42
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Exactly.
    oh dear is seems that all those incapable of rational thought are lumped together in a kind of seething mass of zombie all drooling and splurging across cyber space.

argumentum ad hominem responding to arguments by attacking a person's character or motives, rather than addressing the content of their arguments. I suggest you likewise, suck it up if you are capable.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Sep '15 07:51
    If anyone actually manages to address the content, please let me know -regards Robbie.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Sep '15 08:151 edit
    If anyone actually manages to address the content, please let me know -regards Robbie.
    People have been addressing "the content" of your self-serving, sarcastic nonsense about "retrospective trolling" and "morally reprehensible" posts for at least 24 hours across two forums and at least two threads.

You are too intent on copy pasting the same strings of words and phrases over and over again and not paying enough attention - if any - to the answers you are getting.

Just declare yourself the winner robbie and then dish out a whole slew of your catchphrases again; maybe you'll get a laugh out of doing that.
  12. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    18 Sep '15 08:24
    You're the only poster on this website I have come across who has an issue with people bringing up something you have said in a previous discussion..
    Totally true but I can sympathise somewhat because
    of the JW bashing that has been going on.

I think maybe that a line should be drawn now? .................... TRUCE!!

I think it better to argue with Robbie about what he
    thinks now rather than drag up opinions from the past.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Sep '15 08:36
    Originally posted by FMF
    People have been addressing "the content" of your self-serving, sarcastic nonsense about "retrospective trolling" and "morally reprehensible" posts for at least 24 hours across two forums and at least two threads.

You are too intent on copy pasting the same strings of words and phrases over and over again and not paying enough attention - if any - to the ans ...[text shortened]... en dish out a whole slew of your catchphrases again; maybe you'll get a laugh out of doing that.
    unworthy of serious comment.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Sep '15 08:49
    unworthy of serious comment.
    Predictable dodge. 🙂
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Sep '15 08:53
    It's kind of funny to think that robbie reckons anything he's said or any of his responses over the last day or two on this topic have amounted to "serious comment"!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree