18 Sep '15 17:19
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    no it cannot be for the reasons I have outlined
    No one cares about your reasons.
  2. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    18 Sep '15 17:22
    Poor old Robbie.
    His religion tells him to despise gays but even Robbie knows he cant get away with that in an open forum.
    So he twists in the wind and carpet bombs us with BS.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Sep '15 17:26
    Dude you seem intent on making this personal, please try to refrain and spend your energy on objective reasoning.
    Every single day, it becomes more obvious that what I said a couple of weeks ago is correct.

"You know, there's a simple solution to all your problems on the forums. Quit being a horse's ass."

We're still waiting.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Sep '15 17:332 edits
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Every single day, it becomes more obvious that what I said a couple of weeks ago is correct.

"You know, there's a simple solution to all your problems on the forums. Quit being a horse's ass."

We're still waiting.
    oh dear you realise that this post of yours is a reflection not of me but of you and your inability not only to think rationally but to engage in civil debate, i have provided a plethora of reason and this is all your spirituality could manage, i would say that it indicative of someone absolutely devoid of both substance and reason, people who read your comment can only hope to get more stupid. Seriously find a tone control somewhere and turn it all the way up! you have a reputation for being simply someone with nothing to say, nothing to contribute and its simply easier for you to make an appearance, throw a few insults around and leave, we know, its what you do.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Sep '15 17:341 edit
    Originally posted by Captain Strange
    Poor old Robbie.
    His religion tells him to despise gays but even Robbie knows he cant get away with that in an open forum.
    So he twists in the wind and carpet bombs us with BS.
    can you point out where my religion tells me to despise gays? if you cannot then your statement is demonstrably false and you a proven liar. If anyone knows BS then you da man because nothing you have posted has any substance.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Sep '15 17:35
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    No one cares about your reasons.
    you were not asked if you care about them you were asked to reference them.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Sep '15 17:36
    robbie, this act of yours is wearing awfully thin, surely?
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Sep '15 17:401 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    robbie, this act of yours is wearing awfully thin, surely?
    The solution is simple, if you don't like the content then beat it? problem solved, panic over.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Sep '15 17:58
    The solution is simple, if you don't like the content then beat it? problem solved, panic over.
    There is no panic, robbie, unless it is in you as you realize that no one seems to find your clowning funny. 🙂
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Sep '15 18:02
    Originally posted by FMF
    There is no panic, robbie, unless it is in you as you realize that no one seems to find your clowning funny. 🙂
    Have you anything to say on the content, no? then also beat it, panic over, problem solved.
  11. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    18 Sep '15 18:05
    can you point out where my religion tells me to despise gays? if you cannot then your statement is demonstrably false and you a proven liar. If anyone knows BS then you da man because nothing you have posted has any substance.
    Gosh maybe I got it wrong.
    Well Robbie can you tell us what is the Jehovah's witness stance on gays.
    Will respect you if you can give us a straight (no pun intended) answer.
    No waffling.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Sep '15 18:06
    Have you anything to say on the content, no? then also beat it, panic over, problem solved.
    I've said many on-topic and direct-answer things on this both thread and on the thread in the General Forum and you have pretty much ignored them and posted, instead, the same strings of words and expressions over and over and over again. I believe you have been copy pasting them because I can't imagine you actually typing them out over and over and over again each time.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Sep '15 18:10
    Originally posted by Captain Strange
    Gosh maybe I got it wrong.
    Well Robbie can you tell us what is the Jehovah's witness stance on gays.
    Will respect you if you can give us a straight (no pun intended) answer.
    No waffling.
    There is a distinction made between the person and what they practice. Jehovahs Witnesses and all Christians for that matter are to demonstrate love to all people, even their enemies. They are under no duress to love the things they do. For example one may love a father who is alcoholic, we are under no duress to love that he gets drunk. I realise that all people are free moral agents with recourse to the faculty of conscience and are responsible for their own actions. I condemn no one but leave judgement up to God. I hope that this is clear.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Sep '15 18:11
    Originally posted by FMF
    I've said many on-topic and direct-answer things on this both thread and on the thread in the General Forum and you have pretty much ignored them and posted, instead, the same strings of words and expressions over and over and over again. I believe you have been copy pasting them because I can't imagine you actually typing them out over and over and over again each time.
    fine, thanks cya.
  15. Green Boots Cave
    Moves
    18 Sep '15 18:47
    There is a distinction made between the person and what they practice. Jehovahs Witnesses and all Christians for that matter are to demonstrate love to all people, even their enemies. They are under no duress to love the things they do. For example one may love a father who is alcoholic, we are under no duress to love that he gets drunk. I realis ...[text shortened]... their own actions. I condemn no one but leave judgement up to God. I hope that this is clear.
    ' I realise that all people are free moral agents with recourse to the faculty of conscience and are responsible for their own actions. I condemn no one but leave judgement up to God.'

But a quick google search -redhotpawn+robbie carrobie+homosexual - got 2860 hits.
    This doesn't fit with what you said above.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree