retrospective trolling

retrospective trolling

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
20 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
Calling someone "the son of Satan" is just about the most nasty thing one Christian can say to another or say to anyone for that matter. Are you equating you calling someone "the son of Satan" with someone thinking you are a "dick" or a "tosser" and saying so?
I told you i do not ascribe to any of the values that you profess or fabricate.

I for my part issued an apology, divesgeester by contrast seems adamant that its perfectly acceptable term people dicks, pricks, tits and then attempt make something of someone else when they have actually issued an apology. I really could not thank you enough for juxtaposing my approach with divegeesters.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
20 Sep 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
thank you divesgeester truly a reflection of the kind of person you are.
I'm the kind of person who calls you a tit and a bell-end.

You're the kind of person who called me a son of satan and equivalent of a racist lynch-mob murderer.

Go figure.

F

Moves
20 Sep 15

I for my part issued an apology, divesgeester by contrast seems adamant that its perfectly acceptable term people dicks, pricks, tits and then attempt make something of someone else when they have actually issued an apology. I really could not thank you enough for juxtaposing my approach with divegeesters.
As far as I can make out he really does think you are a "dick", a "prick", and a "tit" so an apology would mean nothing. You on the other hand were lying when you called him "the son of Satan" and it was therefore appropriate for you to apologize. Apples and oranges, robbie.

F

Moves
20 Sep 15

Is calling someone "the son of Satan" the nastiest thing one Christian can say to another, or not?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
20 Sep 15

I did not seek nor expect your apology Robbie. I honestly don't care what you think of me. Your apology was given after you considered that you had taken the name of a celestial being in vain, something the Bible teaches against. You were more concerned about yourself than me. And besides, after the so-called apology you used the name as an insult to me several times. The issues here is the insincerity of your apology.

rc

Moves
20 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
As far as I can make out he really does think you are a "dick", a "prick", and a "tit" so an apology would mean nothing. You on the other hand were lying when you called him "the son of Satan" and it was therefore appropriate for you to apologize. Apples and oranges, robbie.
You think that sincerity of belief behind an insult is indicative of its morality, oh thankyou
FMF, by that logic i could call you anything and because i sincerely believe it it would not
matter? Really FMF.

I'm not sorry divesgeeter I really do think you are a son of Satan - no apology is
necessary its absolutely moral because i genuinely believe you to be a son of Satan. Ask
FMF, its his logic,

Skips away singing Skip to My Lou

rc

Moves
20 Sep 15
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
I did not seek nor expect your apology Robbie. I honestly don't care what you think of me. Your apology was given after you considered that you had taken the name of a celestial being in vain, something the Bible teaches against. You were more concerned about yourself than me. And besides, after the so-called apology you used the name as an insult to me several times. The issues here is the insincerity of your apology.
No apology necessary Dweebtser, ask Eff him, he knows! All i need to do is believe that its true.

F

Moves
20 Sep 15

You think that sincerity of belief behind an insult is indicative of its morality, oh thankyou
FMF, by that logic i could call you anything and because i sincerely believe it it would not
matter? Really FMF.

I'm not sorry divesgeeter I really do think you are a son of Satan - no apology is
necessary its absolutely moral because i genuinely ...[text shortened]... ieve you to be a son of Satan. Ask
FMF, its his logic,

Skips away singing Skip to My Lou
I presumed you apologized for saying he is "the son of Satan" because it was a lie, right? Why else? It's daft for you to think he was offended by it. So the apology can't have been for that. You don't actually think he is "the son of Satan". So you apologized because it was a lie, surely?

F

Moves
20 Sep 15

All i need to do is believe that its true.
galveston75 once claimed that divegeester is "worse than Satan" and he didn't apologize, so presumably he actually thought it was true.

F

Moves
20 Sep 15

necessary its absolutely moral because i genuinely believe you to be a son of Satan.
This surely a lie, robbie. Not the "I'm not sorry divesgeeter" part. I believe you in that bit. But I reckon when you say "I really do think you are a son of Satan" to him that you are lying.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
20 Sep 15

No apology necessary Dweebtser, ask Eff him, he knows! All i need to do is believe that its true.
Right on cue the name calling commences.

F

Moves
20 Sep 15

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Right on cue the name calling commences.
"Dweebtser" is divegeester, and "Eff him" is me, right? 😉

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
20 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
"Dweebtser" is divegeester, and "Eff him" is me, right? 😉
I prefer "droog" actually. Isn't that from A Clockwork Orange?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
20 Sep 15
1 edit

An interesting side point to this car-crash thread is that Grampy Bobby has not once stepped in to defend Robbie, who after all was defending Grampy Bobby.

Wheels within wheels...

F

Moves
20 Sep 15

Originally posted by divegeester
I prefer "droog" actually. Isn't that from A Clockwork Orange?
I've been puzzled by "Dweebtser" which comes up from time to time. Presumably it's a reference to "Ebster" the Czech company. Or maybe it's to do with the Austrian painter Manfred Ebster?