1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Sep '15 15:28
    Originally posted by FMF
    I've been puzzled by "Dweebtser" which comes up from time to time. Presumably it's a reference to "Ebster" the Czech company. Or maybe it's to do with the Austrian painter Manfred Ebster?
    Oh it seems I have misspelt it. So maybe it's got something to do with this:

http://www.allscrabblewords.com/unscramble/ebtser
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Sep '15 15:36
    You can make the word "berets" with the letters E.B.S.T.E.R.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Sep '15 15:37
    Originally posted by FMF
    Oh it seems I have misspelt it. So maybe it's got something to do with this:

http://www.allscrabblewords.com/unscramble/ebtser
    Im now fixated on why GB has not defended Robbie. GB is posting thread after thread after thread about forum civility and the like and yet cannot step into make a single post to support Robbie who has put up a decent fight to defend GB.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Sep '15 15:37
    Originally posted by FMF
    You can make the word "berets" with the letters E.B.S.T.E.R.
    You're off the scent FMF.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Sep '15 15:39
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Im now fixated on why GB has not defended Robbie. GB is posting thread after thread after thread about forum civility and the like and yet cannot step into make a single post to support Robbie who has put up a decent fight to defend GB.
    Even if he does intervene here, it's likely Grampy Bobby will fixate on your use of the word "fixated" and is probably searching for a quotation to copy paste and hide behind even as we speak.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Sep '15 15:40
    You're off the scent FMF.
    Surely robbie isn't calling you a "Dweeb"? Surely not. 😛
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Sep '15 15:48
    Originally posted by FMF
    Surely robbie isn't calling you a "Dweeb"? Surely not. 😛
    "A Son of the Dweble" maybe....
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Sep '15 16:09
    Originally posted by FMF
    I've been puzzled by "Dweebtser" which comes up from time to time. Presumably it's a reference to "Ebster" the Czech company. Or maybe it's to do with the Austrian painter Manfred Ebster?
    Hehe thats funny, a dweeb is a nerd.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Sep '15 16:10
    Originally posted by FMF
    Even if he does intervene here, it's likely Grampy Bobby will fixate on your use of the word "fixated" and is probably searching for a quotation to copy paste and hide behind even as we speak.
    I find your fabrications concerning the motives of others to be of serious concern.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Sep '15 16:12
    yes you are fixated with GB, you hound him everywhere he goes, so he likes to copy and paste, so what?
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Sep '15 16:12
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I find your fabrications concerning the motives of others to be of serious concern.
    I would estimate that Grampy Bobby has used the word "fixate" or "fixated" in posts addressed to or aimed at divegeester about a half a dozen times or more in the last six months or so.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Sep '15 16:13
    You think that sincerity of belief behind an insult is indicative of its morality, oh thankyou
    FMF, by that logic i could call you anything and because i sincerely believe it it would not
    matter? Really FMF.

I'm not sorry divesgeeter I really do think you are a son of Satan - no apology is
    necessary its absolutely moral because i genuinely ...[text shortened]... ieve you to be a son of Satan. Ask
    FMF, its his logic,

Skips away singing Skip to My Lou
    BUMP for robbie.

I presumed you apologized for saying he is "the son of Satan" because it was a lie, right? Why else? It's daft for you to think he was offended by it. So the apology can't have been for that. You don't actually think he is "the son of Satan". So you apologized because it was a lie, surely?
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Sep '15 16:141 edit
    Grampy Bobby is a perpetual proponent of what he is currently in the gf calling "civility" at RHP. You have stuck your neck out (so to speak) to defend him and yet he hasn't once stepped into this thread to defend you defending him. It's quite notable.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Sep '15 16:17
    yes you are fixated with GB, you hound him everywhere he goes, so he likes to copy and paste, so what?
    "Everywhere he goes"... He is not here, is he.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Sep '15 16:30
    Originally posted by FMF
    BUMP for robbie.

I presumed you apologized for saying he is "the son of Satan" because it was a lie, right? Why else? It's daft for you to think he was offended by it. So the apology can't have been for that. You don't actually think he is "the son of Satan". So you apologized because it was a lie, surely?
    No i apologized cause I'm just a nice guy and thought it would make him feel better because i perceived that he was not a little aggrieved despite his protestations to the contrary.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree