1. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Sep '15 16:31
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Grampy Bobby is a perpetual proponent of what he is currently in the gf calling "civility" at RHP. You have stuck your neck out (so to speak) to defend him and yet he hasn't once stepped into this thread to defend you defending him. It's quite notable.
    No its not GB is capable of defending himself, way more capable than you or I.
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    20 Sep '15 17:301 edit
    GB has indicated that his health is no so great at the moment. I think we should take that in to consideration when engaging him in the forums.

Edit. Worth noting that his absence in this thread is probably down to the advice i gave him to take things easy for a while and avoid confrontation.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Sep '15 07:57
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    GB has indicated that his health is no so great at the moment. I think we should take that in to consideration when engaging him in the forums.

Edit. Worth noting that his absence in this thread is probably down to the advice i gave him to take things easy for a while and avoid confrontation.
    You strike me as being a very stoic and honourable person who's relatively recent arrival at rhp has provided a fresh perspective on some old reoccurring issues. Let's see how things transpire over time.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Sep '15 08:49
    You strike me as being a very stoic and honourable person who's relatively recent arrival at rhp has provided a fresh perspective on some old reoccurring issues. Let's see how things transpire over time.
    What about me, I strike you as being rational, logical, magnanimous, non judgemental, willing to live and let live etc etc
  5. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    21 Sep '15 09:55
    THIS POST IS NOW CLOSED
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Sep '15 09:59
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    [b]THIS POST IS NOW CLOSED[/b]
    good , hey wolfie you been quaffing any beers and watching the ruggers?
  7. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    21 Sep '15 10:10
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    good , hey wolfie you been quaffing any beers and watching the ruggers?
    Sadly no and no.

Imbibing NZ wines only and the rugger is too early/late!
    English press not impressed with England
    and
    NZ press not too impressed with ABs

What about that South African defeat!!!! 😲
    If there is a god he is Japanese! 😉

Hope Scotland do better than their 6 Nations performance.
    Don't like to see any of the home nations kicked around.

Who is your money on?
    Those damn Aussies? England with home advantage? All the all powerful All Blacks?

I'd take a punt on Ireland or Wales. Good odds.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Sep '15 11:28
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Sadly no and no.

Imbibing NZ wines only and the rugger is too early/late!
    English press not impressed with England
    and
    NZ press not too impressed with ABs

What about that South African defeat!!!! 😲
    If there is a god he is Japanese! 😉

Hope Scotland do better than their 6 Nations performance.
    Don't like to see any of the home nations kicked ...[text shortened]... e advantage? All the all powerful All Blacks?

I'd take a punt on Ireland or Wales. Good odds.
    The Japanese victory was truly inspiring, watched it about three times, was almost on the brink of tears myself. I think they will maul Scotland. AB's were put to the test, still the first game, personally I think its between AB's, Aussies and England, with outside chance of France or Ireland, Wales have injuries and Scotland don't have what it takes. Some amazing rugby so far though.
  9. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    21 Sep '15 11:34
    The Japanese victory was truly inspiring, watched it about three times, was almost on the brink of tears myself. I think they will maul Scotland. AB's were put to the test, still the first game, personally I think its between AB's, Aussies and England, with outside chance of France or Ireland, Wales have injuries and Scotland don't have what it takes. Some amazing rugby so far though.
    My wife was over joyed by the result, and she doesn't even like rugby.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Sep '15 11:48
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    My wife was over joyed by the result, and she doesn't even like rugby.
    Yes it was emotionally replenishing, honestly one of the greatest sporting moments I think we are likely to witness. Two three years ago they were getting taken apart like 90-0 and stuff. I will be supporting them against Scotland 4sure.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Sep '15 13:45
    What about me, I strike you as being rational, logical, magnanimous, non judgemental, willing to live and let live etc etc
    One thing you certainly don't strike me as being, is a "minister of the most high God.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Sep '15 14:46
    One thing you certainly don't strike me as being, is a "minister of the most high God.
    Yes they said the same thing about Jesus Christ too!
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Sep '15 15:031 edit
    Yes they said the same thing about Jesus Christ too!
    Your propensity to compare your shortcomings with the strengths of Jesus Christ, is one of your more repellent characteristics.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Sep '15 15:151 edit
    Your propensity to compare your shortcomings with the strengths of Jesus Christ, is one of your more repellent characteristics.
    Your propensity to act like a Pharisee and condemn anyone you disagree with is one of your more endearing qualities.
  15. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    21 Sep '15 15:27
    Thanks. My stoicism should prevent depreciation of my honourableness.

😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree