retrospective trolling

retrospective trolling

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
20 Sep 15
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
yes and you may draw your own conclusions, i can also find several instances of you calling a tit and various other unsavoury appellations not to mention other people pricks etc etc , but then again i am not prepared to hold it against you and moralise over you. Have you apologised for these?
You are a tit. I make no apology for calling you a tit and you have my public permission to bring up me calling a tit as often as you like.

Edit 😀

F

Moves
20 Sep 15

its strange that you cannot find the apology, why is known only to you.
Was this part of your apology to divegeester?

"its meant as sarcasm, but there is no sarcasm emoticon so the reader needs to use discernment. Do you think in terms of black and white often, funny or serious? Is everything in your world either funny or serious? If not then your question is rather ill conceived and not very clever." [10th September]

rc

Moves
20 Sep 15

Originally posted by divegeester
What part of RHP posting history would you like to talk about Robbie? Bearing in mind that everything you bring up has now happened at some point in the past and will now, by definition, be classed as "retrospective".
I would like to talk about why you have not issued an apology for calling people, tits, pricks, dicks etc and yet you feel the nesessity to make something of the fact that i did give you an apology for terming you a son of satan, why don't we start there.

rc

Moves
20 Sep 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF

[b]"its meant as sarcasm, but there is no sarcasm emoticon so the reader needs to use discernment. Do you think in terms of black and white often, funny or serious? Is everything in your world either funny or serious? If not then your question is rather ill conceived and not very clever."
[10th September][/b]
no my apology was i am sorry for calling you a son of Satan again why you cannot find it is known only to you.

F

Moves
20 Sep 15

no my apology was i am sorry for calling you a son of Satan again why you cannot find it is known only to you.
As you can see, there is a lot of evidence that your apology was anything but sincere. You didn't even have the common decency to post it on this forum where you made the accusation. If it were an insincere apology, would you consider it "morally repugnant" by your own standard?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
20 Sep 15

I would like to talk about why you have not issued an apology for calling people, tits, pricks, dicks etc and yet you feel the nesessity to make something of the fact that i did give you an apology for terming you a son of satan, why don't we start there.
I have absolutely no doubt that I have called you a tit, a dick, a bellend, a knob-head, a weasel, and all manner of other derogatory names consummate with your grotty behaviour here. I make no apology for using these terms to describe you at those junctures as I'm sure you were in fact being a tit or a bell-end or a weasel etc. Please feel free to retrospectively bring up these comments any time you want to.

F

Moves
20 Sep 15

"I dont think it was abusive, in fact it couldn't have been very abusive he wasn't even offended."

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
20 Sep 15

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
And Wednesday's lottery numbers?
There's more chance of that occurring than Robert answering questions in this thread.

rc

Moves
20 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF

[b]"I dont think it was abusive, in fact it couldn't have been very abusive he wasn't even offended."
[/b]
this want it either

I've already answered it you weasle's bell-end.

rc

Moves
20 Sep 15

Originally posted by divegeester
I have absolutely no doubt that I have called you a tit, a dick, a bellend, a knob-head, a weasel, and all manner of other derogatory names consummate with your grotty behaviour here. I make no apology for using these terms to describe you at those junctures as I'm sure you were in fact being a tit or a bell-end or a weasel etc. Please feel free to retrospectively bring up these comments any time you want to.
thank you divesgeester truly a reflection of the kind of person you are.

rc

Moves
20 Sep 15

This doesn't seem to be it either

You've been being a dick here for years - divesgeester

rc

Moves
20 Sep 15
1 edit

Nor this

Shut up you tit. - divesgeester

F

Moves
20 Sep 15

This doesn't seem to be it either

[b]You've been being a dick here for years
- divesgeester[/b]
Calling someone "the son of Satan" is just about the most nasty thing one Christian can say to another or say to anyone for that matter. Are you equating you calling someone "the son of Satan" with someone thinking you are a "dick" or a "tosser" and saying so?

F

Moves
20 Sep 15

Nor this

[b]Shut up you tit.
- divesgeester[/b]
You called him the "son of Satan". Do you think he really is the "son of Satan"? No. So you apologized. Let's hope it was sincere. If divegeester really does think you are a "tosser", why would he apologize? Wouldn't it be insincere of him to apologize if he really does think you are a "tosser"?

F

Moves
20 Sep 15

Is this some kind of "self-retro-trolling"?