1. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    11 May '15 03:07
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    As I said, you based your question on hearsay.
    And that remains incorrect.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 May '15 05:00
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    As I said, you based your question on hearsay.
    I didn't deviate at all from what BigDoggProblem said. I simply reiterated it. Read the exchange again.
  3. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    11 May '15 05:43
    Originally posted by FMF
    A: Well the field of "clinical psychology" has researched all manner of things, and come up with all manner of theories, many of which constitute little more than stuff tossed into the market place of ideas.

Q: How would the world be different now if its Christian population was all Catholic, and always had been, and the Protestant reformation had never occurred?
    A. Only God's Omniscience knows the answers to speculative questions regarding Iffy History on a world or personal level.

Q. What does John 14: 6
    ["Jesus *said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me."]
    mean to you?
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 May '15 06:23
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    A. Only God's Omniscience knows the answers to speculative questions regarding Iffy History on a world or personal level.
    Why not leave questions you don't want to answer or can't answer to people who want to answer them or can answer them?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 May '15 06:301 edit
    Q. What is your understanding of the phrase: "human depravity"?
    A: I'd say that "depravity" is more or less a synonym for "morally unsound action" and refers to some impairment of virtue and moral principles. I don't really think it can be applied to any creatures other than humans, except perhaps for anthropomorphised animals in Disney features.

Q: How would the world be different now if the Protestant reformation had never occurred in Christendom?
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    11 May '15 12:002 edits

["Jesus *said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me."]
    mean to you?
    Expanded A. "Only God's Omniscience knows the answers to speculative questions regarding Iffy History on a world or personal level." Belief in Literal Transubstantiation which began in Rome 1215 AD and became a doctrine of and ceremonially celebrated by the Roman Catholic Church during Communion Mass [in which the elements themselves became the objects of worship rather than the person of Jesus Christ] would have likely increased had the Protestant Reformation not occurred.

Footnote: The format established by this thread's original post is not abrogated by the fact that subsequent posters may disagree with or dislike an answer [A]. They may, however, develop their own points of view in a future Q. Thanks.

mean to you?
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 May '15 12:121 edit
    Expanded A. "Only God's Omniscience knows the answers to speculative questions regarding Iffy History on a world or personal level." Belief in Literal Transubstantiation which began in Rome 1215 AD and became a doctrine of and ceremonially celebrated by the Roman Catholic Church during Communion Mass [in which the elements themselves became the o ...[text shortened]... an the person of Jesus Christ] would have increased had the Protestant Reformation not occurred.
    A: A bit better than your earlier 'only God knows' cop out.

Q: How would the world be different now if Christians worshipped "the person of Jesus Christ" by way of (in part) the doctrine of transubstantiation?
  8. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    11 May '15 13:161 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    A: A bit better than your earlier 'only God knows' cop out.

Q: How would the world be different now if Christians worshipped "the person of Jesus Christ" by way of (in part) the doctrine of transubstantiation?
    Footnote: The format established by this thread's original post is not abrogated by the fact that subsequent posters may disagree with or dislike an answer [A]. They may, however, develop their own points of view in a future Q. Thanks.

mean to you?
  9. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    18 May '15 13:54
    RHP Spirituality Forum Q & A / 2015 (OP)

"Please pose an honest question regarding topics in the spiritual realm after answering the last question previously asked.

Q. Most significant life altering decision I've made was to believe in the person and work of Jesus Christ: What was yours?

A."

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree