1. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    14 Mar '15 04:12
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    But He is also the God of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob. The bodies of those three died at some point in time, right? So their souls must still be alive, right?
    They are alive in Jehovah God's memory.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Mar '15 04:41
    Originally posted by roigam
    So being alive in Jehovah God's memory is what you call being in paradise. How nice.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Mar '15 12:10
    So being alive in Jehovah God's memory is what you call being in paradise. How nice.
    How difficult is it for you to understand that at some point they will be resurrected? You believe in the resurrection don't you? Well they are living as far as God is concerned and ill be resurrected to the earth when it becomes a paradise. the Bible makes it very clear that no one ascended to heaven prior to Jesus Christ.
  4. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    14 Mar '15 13:16
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    How difficult is it for you to understand that at some point they will be resurrected? You believe in the resurrection don't you? Well they are living as far as God is concerned and ill be resurrected to the earth when it becomes a paradise. the Bible makes it very clear that no one ascended to heaven prior to Jesus Christ.
    " the Bible makes it very clear that no one ascended to heaven prior to Jesus Christ."

Actually, the Bible makes it clear that only Jesus Christ ascended to heaven, but Enoch and Elisha were taken up to heaven.

The Bible also makes it clear that if one is "in Christ" they will be going to heaven.

The resurrection you are referring to is the resurrection of the Old Testament saints into the Kingdom of God that Jesus will establish on the earth for a thousand years.

This notion of a paradise on earth is just an adolescent dream of a child's playground. After Jesus returns to this earth there will still be nations and cities and all the rest. But there will be peace and a partial lifting of the curse. At the end of the thousand years God will roll up this universe as a scroll and create a whole new one. That will be paradise.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Mar '15 15:302 edits
    Originally posted by josephw
    [b]" the Bible makes it very clear that no one ascended to heaven prior to Jesus Christ."

Actually, the Bible makes it clear that only Jesus Christ ascended to heaven, but Enoch and Elisha were taken up to heaven.

The Bible also makes it clear that if one is "in Christ" they will be going to heaven.

The resurrection you are referring to is the ...[text shortened]... rs God will roll up this universe as a scroll and create a whole new one. That will be paradise.[/b]
    The resurrection is a resurrection of the righteous and the unrighteous, where you get the idea that its some kind of resurrection of some kind of saints I have no idea.

The original paradise was on earth and unless you have evidence to the contrary Gods purpose has not changed. If you cannot even grasp this fundamental principle i don't hold out much hope for you.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Mar '15 17:15
    Any Scripture to support this particular notion would be useful please?

As you've used it at least twice in this thread I'm assuming it's the latest teaching/buzz word from Kingdom Hall that you are regurgitating.
  7. Joined
    10 Apr '12
    Moves
    14 Mar '15 17:22
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Any Scripture to support this particular notion would be useful please?

As you've used it at least twice in this thread I'm assuming it's the latest teaching/buzz word from Kingdom Hall that you are regurgitating.
    Sorry, not with your attitude, rude.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Mar '15 18:162 edits
    Sorry, not with your attitude, rude.
    What attitude? I even said please!

I'm asking you to provide scripture for this claim you are making about people being "alive in Jehovah's Memory". If you are unable to scripturally explain just say so.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Mar '15 18:481 edit
    What attitude? I even said please!

I'm asking you to provide scripture for this claim you are making about people being "alive in Jehovah's Memory". If you are unable to scripturally explain just say so.
    Scriptural basis has already been provided. You are only interested in being contentious, the Christian is counselled to stay away from people that are contentious. That would be you. Roigam is wise to simply ignore you. You are simply a time waster and people have better things to do with their time than waste them remonstrating with you.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Mar '15 20:301 edit
    Scriptural basis has already been provided. You are only interested in being contentious, the Christian is counselled to stay away from people that are contentious. That would be you. Roigam is wise to simply ignore you. You are simply a time waster and people have better things to do with their time than waste them remonstrating with you.
    Please can you point me to the scriptural basis that has "already been provided" which supports roigam's claim that Christian's are "alive in Jehovah's memory"?

Many thanks.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Mar '15 01:03
    The resurrection is a resurrection of the righteous and the unrighteous, where you get the idea that its some kind of resurrection of some kind of saints I have no idea.

The original paradise was on earth and unless you have evidence to the contrary Gods purpose has not changed. If you cannot even grasp this fundamental principle i don't hold out much hope for you.
    I believe josephw has it figured out much better than you. So perhaps there is no need for you to hope for him. 😏
  12. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    15 Mar '15 01:32
    I've read this miserable thread twice, I can find no scriptural basis quoted here for that assertion, so in what part of the Bible does it say that Abraham lives in God's memory?
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Mar '15 09:011 edit
    I believe josephw has it figured out much better than you. So perhaps there is no need for you to hope for him. 😏
    what you believe and what is actually represent truth are rarely if ever synonymous. Please learn from this Ronaldo Jonah Hindu, your personal opinion/testimony carries no weight here.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Mar '15 09:11
    Please can you point me to the scriptural basis that has "already been provided" which supports roigam's claim that Christian's are "alive in Jehovah's memory"?

Many thanks.
    I guess you can't and roigam has no clue.

Point made.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Mar '15 09:12
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    I've read this miserable thread twice, I can find no scriptural basis quoted here for that assertion, so in what part of the Bible does it say that Abraham lives in God's memory?
    Thank you!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree