Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Spirituality

Spirituality

  1. Standard member karoly aczel
    the Devil himself
    28 Feb '18 22:28
    For any truly interested person I believe there is enough power in this forum to help them rise on their own .

    My life has changed dramatically and has been witnessed by my family and friends . My son looks at me with awe and admiration now not distrust. He is also coming-out of his shell and taking control of his life.
    Thank you
  2. 28 Feb '18 22:30
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    For any truly interested person I believe there is enough power in this forum to help them rise on their own .

    My life has changed dramatically and has been witnessed by my family and friends . My son looks at me with awe and admiration now not distrust. He is also coming-out of his shell and taking control of his life.
    Thank you
    All thanks to this forum; did you hear that Suzianne?
  3. Standard member karoly aczel
    the Devil himself
    28 Feb '18 22:46
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    All thanks to this forum; did you hear that Suzianne?
    Didn't you understand the oP?


    Here that karoly? another Lmfao moment on the way ...
  4. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    28 Feb '18 23:40
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    All thanks to this forum; did you hear that Suzianne?
    Next you'll be saying "Hear that Suzianne? He says there is no God except ourselves. I marvel at his truth."

    Get a grip, man.
  5. 01 Mar '18 03:26
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Next you'll be saying "Hear that Suzianne? He says there is no God except ourselves. I marvel at his truth."

    Get a grip, man.
    Your inability to acknowledge something genuinely and significantly positive occurs because of this forum which you maintain is being destroyed (by me and one or two others), is noted.
  6. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    01 Mar '18 04:13
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Your inability to acknowledge something genuinely and significantly positive occurs because of this forum which you maintain is being destroyed (by me and one or two others), is noted.
    It's a forum on a chess website.

    As I said, get a grip, man.
  7. 01 Mar '18 04:43
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    It's a forum on a chess website.

    As I said, get a grip, man.
    And yet you are repeatedly making out it is so much more and it’s all so negative.
  8. Standard member apathist
    looking for loot
    01 Mar '18 05:01
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    It's a forum on a chess website.

    As I said, get a grip, man.
    People care about words.

    Or some percentage of us, I guess.
  9. 01 Mar '18 07:47
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Your inability to acknowledge something genuinely and significantly positive occurs because of this forum which you maintain is being destroyed (by me and one or two others), is noted.
    You just called someone out and then leaped right on them.

    You also never, ever deal with content but somehow manage to find y ourself in these personal insult contests with other users.

    I don't get it.

    What do you get out of doing this?
  10. Standard member Ghost of a Duke
    Zen Master
    01 Mar '18 17:22
    Originally posted by @philokalia
    You just called someone out and then leaped right on them.

    You also never, ever deal with content but somehow manage to find yourself in these personal insult contests with other users.

    I don't get it.

    What do you get out of doing this?
    We look forward to one of your posts containing content sir.

    (But you are testing our patience).
  11. 01 Mar '18 17:33 / 3 edits
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    For any truly interested person I believe there is enough power in this forum to help them rise on their own .

    My life has changed dramatically and has been witnessed by my family and friends . My son looks at me with awe and admiration now not distrust. He is also coming-out of his shell and taking control of his life.
    Thank you
    Hosea 6
    1“Come, let us return to the LORD.
    For He has torn us, but He will heal us;
    He has wounded us, but He will bandage us.
    2“He will revive us after two days;
    He will raise us up on the third day,
    That we may live before Him.

    Deuteronomy 18
    18‘I will raise up a prophet from among their countrymen like you, and I will put My words in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I command him. 19‘It shall come about that whoever will not listen to My words which he shall speak in My name, I Myself will require it of him.

    John 5
    28“Do not marvel at this; for an hour is coming, in which all who are in the tombs will hear His voice, 29and will come forth; those who did the good deeds to a resurrection of life, those who committed the evil deeds to a resurrection of judgment.

    Luke 14
    13“But when you give a reception, invite the poor, the crippled, the lame, the blind, 14and you will be blessed, since they do not have the means to repay you; for you will be repaid at the resurrection of the righteous.
  12. 01 Mar '18 18:28 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by @thinkofone
    Luke 14
    13“But when you give a reception, invite the poor, the crippled, the lame, the blind, 14and you will be blessed, since they do not have the means to repay you; for you will be repaid at the resurrection of the righteous.”[/b]
    As an ardent believer in the words of Jesus do you believe him when he talked about people being resurrected from the dead?
  13. 01 Mar '18 18:30
    You keep going on and on and on about the words of Jesus ToO but I find you quite reticent when questioned on some of Jesus sayings. Perhaps you just like a few of the things he said.
  14. 01 Mar '18 18:35
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    As an ardent believer in the words of Jesus do you believe him when he talked about people being resurrected from the dead?
    Go through the passages and for each one ask yourself who is to be "raised" and why.

    Seek the underlying concepts and the overarching themes and ask yourself what's really being said there.

    "He who has ears let him hear"
  15. 01 Mar '18 18:36
    Originally posted by @thinkofone
    Go through the passages and for each one ask yourself who is to be "raised" and why.

    Seek the underlying concepts and the overarching themes and ask yourself what's really being said there.

    "He who has ears let him hear"
    You either believe that people will be raised from the dead or you don’t.