Romans

Romans

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
23 Mar 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @romans1009
How am I lying, tiger? You asked me an hour or so ago and I told you three real ones and three fake ones. Much earlier, I thought there were three because I had forgotten about the mountain time zone (as nearly everyone else has.) The other two time zones (Alaska and Hawaii) are apparently each specific to only one state.

Can Jimmy’s dad give you a ride home from soccer practice?
This thread speaks for itself about you and what posters here generally think of you. I’m done with you now.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Mar 18

Originally posted by @fmf
It's 3.15 am on the east coast of the U.S.
What’s the temperature?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Mar 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
This thread speaks for itself about you and what posters here generally think of you. I’m done with you know.
Off to the pub?

Have a good time!

Remember when to say when. You can always drink more after you and your blokes get together for your drunken tickle fights.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Mar 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
This thread speaks for itself about you and what posters here generally think of you. I’m done with you now.
Well don’t leave in a huff.

Turn that frown upside down!

T

Moves
23 Mar 18
1 edit

I already said I made a mistake in not including the mountain time zone, which I doubt most U.S. residents would remember to include if asked to name the country’s time zones.

But when are you going to admit that you’re an atheist?
Romans seems to pull this type of nonsense every time that he gets caught out - which is quite often. Each time he has allowed his pride to get the better of him.

Instead of simply admitting that he made a STUPID mistake or that he's lying, evidently he's going to stick to his latest defense: "It wasn't a STUPID mistake. Most people in the US are as ignorant as I am". At first it was only that everyone he knows is as ignorant as he is. Then it was that everyone in the US is as ignorant as he is. It just goes on and on. This type of behavior shows how full of pride he is.

If he weren't so full of pride, he would simply admit that he made a STUPID mistake or that he's lying, For all his talk of others being full of pride, he has repeatedly shown himself to be ridiculously full of pride.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
23 Mar 18

Originally posted by @thinkofone
Each time he has allowed his pride to get the better of him.

But since that is no problem with you, tell us, Do you honor the existence of God ?

Do you believe in God?
I'm sure you have no pride problems in answering a simple question like this.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
23 Mar 18

Originally posted by @sonship

But since that is no problem with you, tell us, Do you honor the existence of God ?

Do you believe in God?
While we're waiting, and putting your own pride to the side, is it ever okay to enslave another human being and for God to describe such a human being as property?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
23 Mar 18

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
The joyous are wary of anyone who tells them to be sober when they have done nothing wrong

There's your demon right there
Before I go on Ithink this point bears repeating.

It came from the 'thread' , not from me

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
23 Mar 18

The fact you think you’ve done nothing wrong is your demon.
I haven't done much, to be sure

It was easy , ay.

The quicker you realize the point of this thread the quicker the universe will work for you. Positive thinking is required

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
23 Mar 18

Notice how Romans doesn't call me 'tiger'

Subconsciously he knows not to 😉

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
23 Mar 18

Do you believe in God?
Dont be jealous of ToO

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Mar 18

Originally posted by @thinkofone
Romans seems to pull this type of nonsense every time that he gets caught out - which is quite often. Each time he has allowed his pride to get the better of him.

Instead of simply admitting that he made a STUPID mistake or that he's lying, evidently he's going to stick to his latest defense: "It wasn't a STUPID mistake. Most people in the US are as i ...[text shortened]... of others being full of pride, he has repeatedly shown himself to be ridiculously full of pride.
Bearing false witness again? Putting comments in quotes that I never said?

I already said it was a mistake. What more do you expect?

I realize you’re angry that you were exposed as an atheist trolling Christians, but, really, how long did you think you were going to be able to keep that up?

I mean you were ignoring literally dozens of questions and your attempts at deflection were quite feeble (to be charitable.)

Embrace who you are! There are atheists on this forum who will welcome you with open arms. Stop pretending; you’re fooling no one!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Mar 18

Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
Notice how Romans doesn't call me 'tiger'

Subconsciously he knows not to 😉
I think of you more as kiddo, champ or amigo.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Mar 18

Do you believe in God?
He’ll never answer this question - one of about three or four dozen he’s ignored.

Most of the questions he ignores are ones that expose his “Jesus was just a man” doctrine as false. The one you’re asking exposes the con he’s been pulling on here.

T

Moves
24 Mar 18

I realize you’re angry that you were exposed as an atheist trolling Christians, but, really, how long did you think you were going to be able to keep that up?

I mean you were ignoring literally dozens of questions ...[text shortened]... eists on this forum who will welcome you with open arms. Stop pretending; you’re fooling no one!

Instead of simply admitting that he made a STUPID mistake or that he's lying, evidently he's going to stick to his latest defense: "It wasn't a STUPID mistake. Most people in the US are as ignorant as I am". At first it was only that everyone he knows is as ignorant as he is. Then it was that everyone in the US is as ignorant as he is. It just goes on and on. This type of behavior shows how full of pride he is.

If he weren't so full of pride, he would simply admit that he made a STUPID mistake or that he's lying, For all his talk of others being full of pride, he has repeatedly shown himself to be ridiculously full of pride.

It wasn't intended to be a quote of your words. Rather a summation of your "lastest defense".

My post makes that perfectly clear. Why do you pretend otherwise?