1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Mar '18 04:39
    Originally posted by @thinkofone
    Romans seems to pull this type of nonsense every time that he gets caught out - which is quite often. Each time he has allowed his pride to get the better of him.

Instead of simply admitting that he made a STUPID mistake or that he's lying, evidently he's going to stick to his latest defense: "It wasn't a STUPID mistake. Most people in the US are as ...[text shortened]... hat more do you expect?

My post makes that perfectly clear. Why do you pretend otherwise?[/b]
    Whatever
  2. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    24 Mar '18 09:04
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    Whatever
    Romans seems to pull this type of nonsense every time that he gets caught out - which is quite often. Each time he has allowed his pride to get the better of him.

Instead of simply admitting that he made a STUPID mistake or that he's lying, evidently he's going to stick to his latest defense: "It wasn't a STUPID mistake. Most people in the US are as ignorant as I am". At first it was only that everyone he knows is as ignorant as he is. Then it was that everyone in the US is as ignorant as he is. It just goes on and on. This type of behavior shows how full of pride he is.

If he weren't so full of pride, he would simply admit that he made a STUPID mistake or that he's lying, For all his talk of others being full of pride, he has repeatedly shown himself to be ridiculously full of pride.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Mar '18 09:10

Instead of simply admitting that he made a STUPID mistake or that he's lying, evidently he's going to stick to his latest defense: "It wasn't a STUPID mistake. Most people in the US are as ...[text shortened]... of others being full of pride, he has repeatedly shown himself to be ridiculously full of pride.
    I think your needle’s stuck.

Shall I repost the dozens of questions you’ve failed to answer because they reveal your “Jesus was just a man” doctrine is false?

Nah, I’m not that bored but maybe someday.

Don’t be so sore your identity as an atheist trolling Christians was exposed. You didn’t think you could pull that con forever, did you?
  4. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    24 Mar '18 09:12
    I think your needle’s stuck.

Shall I repost the dozens of questions you’ve failed to answer because they reveal your “Jesus was just a man” doctrine is false?

Nah, I’m not that bored but maybe someday.

Don’t be so sore your identity as an atheist trolling Christians was exposed. You didn’t think you could pull that con forever, did you?

Instead of simply admitting that he made a STUPID mistake or that he's lying, evidently he's going to stick to his latest defense: "It wasn't a STUPID mistake. Most people in the US are as ignorant as I am". At first it was only that everyone he knows is as ignorant as he is. Then it was that everyone in the US is as ignorant as he is. It just goes on and on. This type of behavior shows how full of pride he is.

If he weren't so full of pride, he would simply admit that he made a STUPID mistake or that he's lying, For all his talk of others being full of pride, he has repeatedly shown himself to be ridiculously full of pride.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Mar '18 09:16

Instead of simply admitting that he made a STUPID mistake or that he's lying, evidently he's going to stick to his latest defense: "It wasn't a STUPID mistake. Most people in the US are as ...[text shortened]... of others being full of pride, he has repeatedly shown himself to be ridiculously full of pride.
    Wow. You really are sore lol.

Post it some more. You’re looking sharp as a marble by doing that.
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    24 Mar '18 19:15
    Wow. You really are sore lol.

Post it some more. You’re looking sharp as a marble by doing that.
    Sharp or blunt, its the truth. ToO realizes how simple it is.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Mar '18 20:44
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    Sharp or blunt, its the truth. ToO realizes how simple it is.
    His belief system of “Jesus was just a man” and salvation by works is actually not simple at all. When you start asking questions and probing beneath the surface, it’s unsustainable. That’s why he avoids answering so many questions.

It’s only simple if you look at it in a shallow and incurious way.
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    25 Mar '18 20:07
    His belief system of “Jesus was just a man” and salvation by works is actually not simple at all. When you start asking questions and probing beneath the surface, it’s unsustainable. That’s why he avoids answering so many questions.

It’s only simple if you look at it in a shallow and incurious way.
    Sure thing kid.

Here ... have the last word

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree