Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Spirituality

Spirituality

  1. Subscriber karoly aczel
    Spitballin tard
    19 Mar '18 23:38 / 1 edit
    Lets suck that demon out of you bro

    I sense conflict Romans. Yes?
  2. Subscriber Rajk999
    Enjoying
    20 Mar '18 00:03
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    Lets suck that demon out of you bro

    I sense conflict Romans. Yes?
    The poor guy definitely needs some help from the higher authorities ..
  3. Subscriber FMF
    Main Poster
    20 Mar '18 00:16 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    Lets suck that demon out of you bro

    I sense conflict Romans. Yes?
    If you mean Romans1009 then what he brings to mind is a crucifix put into a glass full of the photographer's own urine.
  4. Standard member Romans1009
    Cretinous Mutterings
    20 Mar '18 00:58
    The Pharisees claimed Jesus Christ had a demon as well.

    Given how many atheists, modern-day Pharisees and Christ deniers are in this forum, I consider this thread to be high praise indeed.

    Thank you!
  5. Standard member Romans1009
    Cretinous Mutterings
    20 Mar '18 01:20
    “He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

    Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil?

    Jesus answered, I have not a devil; but I honour my Father, and ye do dishonour me.”

    (John 8:47-49)
  6. Subscriber Rajk999
    Enjoying
    20 Mar '18 01:31
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    The Pharisees claimed Jesus Christ had a demon as well.

    Given how many atheists, modern-day Pharisees and Christ deniers are in this forum, I consider this thread to be high praise indeed.

    Thank you!
    Of course, and pretty soon you will be graduating to sonship's level and claiming to be moving to deification ... whatever that is.
  7. Subscriber karoly aczel
    Spitballin tard
    20 Mar '18 01:54
    Originally posted by @fmf
    If you mean Romans1009 then what he brings to mind is a crucifix put into a glass full of the photographer's own urine.
    Thats rite bro
  8. Subscriber karoly aczel
    Spitballin tard
    20 Mar '18 01:56
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    The Pharisees claimed Jesus Christ had a demon as well.

    Given how many atheists, modern-day Pharisees and Christ deniers are in this forum, I consider this thread to be high praise indeed.

    Thank you!
    Dude your brain is occilating too much

    Cut out the mountain dews bro
  9. Subscriber karoly aczel
    Spitballin tard
    20 Mar '18 01:58 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    “He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

    Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil?

    Jesus answered, I have not a devil; but I honour my Father, and ye do dishonour me.”

    (John 8:47-49)
    Just quoting scripture , as powerful as it is, is not enough

    Be yourself . Dont covet others
  10. Standard member Romans1009
    Cretinous Mutterings
    20 Mar '18 02:55
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Of course, and pretty soon you will be graduating to sonship's level and claiming to be moving to deification ... whatever that is.
    I think you’re referring to sanctification, which is an ongoing process, after one accepts Christ into his or heart, in which God’s Holy Spirit works to make the believer more Christ like. The process continues until the believer leaves his or her mortal body to be with God.
  11. Standard member Romans1009
    Cretinous Mutterings
    20 Mar '18 02:58
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    Just quoting scripture , as powerful as it is, is not enough

    Be yourself . Dont covet others
    I don’t covet what anybody has.

    “Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.

    I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.

    I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.”

    (Philippians 4:11-13)
  12. 20 Mar '18 04:20
    Fact: Romans is the best high volume poster in the Spirituality forum, by far.

    Wehave to rely on him to counter plenty of other high volume posters and maintain orthodoxy.
  13. Standard member Romans1009
    Cretinous Mutterings
    20 Mar '18 04:21 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by @philokalia
    Fact: Romans is the best high volume poster in the Spirituality forum, by far.

    Wehave to rely on him to counter plenty of other high volume posters and maintain orthodoxy.
    Thanks, Philo

    We all contribute and I appreciate all the posts from believers (and some from non-believers)
  14. Subscriber divegeester
    Don’t feed the troll
    20 Mar '18 07:38 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    The Pharisees claimed Jesus Christ had a demon as well.

    Given how many atheists, modern-day Pharisees and Christ deniers are in this forum, I consider this thread to be high praise indeed.

    Thank you!
    There has been several posters over the years who have compared themselves to Jesus when under fire for poor behavour in the forums.
  15. Subscriber divegeester
    Don’t feed the troll
    20 Mar '18 07:40
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    “He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

    Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil?

    Jesus answered, I have not a devil; but I honour my Father, and ye do dishonour me.”

    (John 8:47-49)
    Do you feel that ‘Jesus flows out of you’?