Roy Moore

Roy Moore

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
11 Nov 17

Is he involved in a "spiritual battle" with those who want to silence Christians in Alabama?

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
12 Nov 17

Originally posted by @fmf
Is he involved in a "spiritual battle" with those who want to silence Christians in Alabama?
No, I think Roy Moore is in a political battle to save his political tushy, amid all the allegations of sexual misconduct. This has nothing to do with and spiritual battle, or with silencing Christians.

E

Moves
12 Nov 17

He is getting attacked by the establishment Republicans. They would rather see a democrat than a conservative.

I suppose Judge Moore is to be considered guilty until proven innocent.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
12 Nov 17

Originally posted by @eladar
He is getting attacked by the establishment Republicans. They would rather see a democrat than a conservative.

How come Harvey Weinstein isn't innocent until proven guilty?

Moves
12 Nov 17

In the short run there’s nothing to consider unless you are an Alabama voter.

E

Moves
12 Nov 17

Originally posted by @js357
In the short run there’s nothing to consider unless you are an Alabama voter.
Are we guilty until proven innocent?

The timing of the allegations is evidence enough this stuff is fake. He has been in public office many years. Why now?

F

Moves
12 Nov 17

The timing of the allegations is evidence enough this stuff is fake. He has been in public office many years. Why now?
There have been countless emboldened victims coming forward in different in parts of society, in various parts of the wotld, speaking up about what famous people or people in public life did to them in the past, feeling empowered by the fact that famous victims, both men and women, have summoned up the nerve to do it. Haven’t you been seeing this in the news? #Me Too etc.?

Moves
12 Nov 17

Why now? Obviously that depends on who is being asked.

E

Moves
13 Nov 17

Originally posted by @js357
Why now? Obviously that depends on who is being asked.
Obviously it is because of this election, not due to prior behavior.

F

Moves
13 Nov 17

Obviously it is because of this election, not due to prior behavior.
Obviously some people don't want to see a person they consider to be a known and lying paedophile elected to the U.S. Senate. If the story is a calculated fabrication and it causes him to withdraw, then I think that'd be a travesty on a bigger scale than what he is alleged to have done.

E

Moves
13 Nov 17

Obviously some people don't want to see a person they consider to be a known and lying paedophile elected to the U.S. Senate. If the story is a calculated fabrication and it causes him to withdraw, then I think that'd be a travesty on a bigger scale than what he is alleged to have done.
So you believe in the concept of guilty until proven innocent.

F

Moves
13 Nov 17

So you believe in the concept of guilty until proven innocent.
How is that based on what I said?

F

Moves
13 Nov 17

What did you make of Roy Moore's surrogates defending him against accusations of sexually assaulting a child by telling people to look at the example of Jesus' family?

E

Moves
13 Nov 17
2 edits

What did you make of Roy Moore's surrogates defending him against accusations of sexually assaulting a child by telling people to look at the example of Jesus' family?
He jas admitted to no acts with a child. You assume he is guilty but he has not admitted guilt.

As I said, guilty until proven innocent.

://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/10/roy-moore-mitt-romney-sexual-assault-claim-resign

www.ageofconsent.net/states/alabama

F

Moves
13 Nov 17

You assume he is guilty but he has not admitted guilt.
No I don't.