Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Spirituality

Spirituality

  1. Subscriber FMF
    a.k.a. John W Booth
    11 Nov '17 10:23
    Is he involved in a "spiritual battle" with those who want to silence Christians in Alabama?
  2. Standard member mchill
    Green Lantern
    12 Nov '17 05:56
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Is he involved in a "spiritual battle" with those who want to silence Christians in Alabama?
    No, I think Roy Moore is in a political battle to save his political tushy, amid all the allegations of sexual misconduct. This has nothing to do with and spiritual battle, or with silencing Christians.
  3. 12 Nov '17 19:22
    He is getting attacked by the establishment Republicans. They would rather see a democrat than a conservative.

    I suppose Judge Moore is to be considered guilty until proven innocent.
  4. Subscriber BigDoggProblem
    The Advanced Mind
    12 Nov '17 19:56
    Originally posted by @eladar
    He is getting attacked by the establishment Republicans. They would rather see a democrat than a conservative.

    I suppose Judge Moore is to be considered guilty until proven innocent.
    How come Harvey Weinstein isn't innocent until proven guilty?
  5. 12 Nov '17 20:00
    Originally posted by @eladar
    He is getting attacked by the establishment Republicans. They would rather see a democrat than a conservative.

    I suppose Judge Moore is to be considered guilty until proven innocent.
    In the short run there’s nothing to consider unless you are an Alabama voter.
  6. 12 Nov '17 21:03
    Originally posted by @js357
    In the short run there’s nothing to consider unless you are an Alabama voter.
    Are we guilty until proven innocent?

    The timing of the allegations is evidence enough this stuff is fake. He has been in public office many years. Why now?
  7. Subscriber FMF
    a.k.a. John W Booth
    12 Nov '17 22:54
    Originally posted by @eladar
    Are we guilty until proven innocent?

    The timing of the allegations is evidence enough this stuff is fake. He has been in public office many years. Why now?
    There have been countless emboldened victims coming forward in different in parts of society, in various parts of the wotld, speaking up about what famous people or people in public life did to them in the past, feeling empowered by the fact that famous victims, both men and women, have summoned up the nerve to do it. Haven’t you been seeing this in the news? #Me Too etc.?
  8. 12 Nov '17 23:33
    Originally posted by @eladar
    Are we guilty until proven innocent?

    The timing of the allegations is evidence enough this stuff is fake. He has been in public office many years. Why now?
    Why now? Obviously that depends on who is being asked.
  9. 13 Nov '17 01:06
    Originally posted by @js357
    Why now? Obviously that depends on who is being asked.
    Obviously it is because of this election, not due to prior behavior.
  10. Subscriber FMF
    a.k.a. John W Booth
    13 Nov '17 01:36
    Originally posted by @eladar
    Obviously it is because of this election, not due to prior behavior.
    Obviously some people don't want to see a person they consider to be a known and lying paedophile elected to the U.S. Senate. If the story is a calculated fabrication and it causes him to withdraw, then I think that'd be a travesty on a bigger scale than what he is alleged to have done.
  11. 13 Nov '17 02:01
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Obviously some people don't want to see a person they consider to be a known and lying paedophile elected to the U.S. Senate. If the story is a calculated fabrication and it causes him to withdraw, then I think that'd be a travesty on a bigger scale than what he is alleged to have done.
    So you believe in the concept of guilty until proven innocent.
  12. Subscriber FMF
    a.k.a. John W Booth
    13 Nov '17 02:04
    Originally posted by @eladar
    So you believe in the concept of guilty until proven innocent.
    How is that based on what I said?
  13. Subscriber FMF
    a.k.a. John W Booth
    13 Nov '17 02:07
    Originally posted by @eladar
    Are we guilty until proven innocent?

    The timing of the allegations is evidence enough this stuff is fake. He has been in public office many years. Why now?
    What did you make of Roy Moore's surrogates defending him against accusations of sexually assaulting a child by telling people to look at the example of Jesus' family?
  14. 13 Nov '17 02:24 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by @fmf
    What did you make of Roy Moore's surrogates defending him against accusations of sexually assaulting a child by telling people to look at the example of Jesus' family?
    He jas admitted to no acts with a child. You assume he is guilty but he has not admitted guilt.

    As I said, guilty until proven innocent.

    ://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/10/roy-moore-mitt-romney-sexual-assault-claim-resign


    www.ageofconsent.net/states/alabama
  15. Subscriber FMF
    a.k.a. John W Booth
    13 Nov '17 02:37
    Originally posted by @eladar
    You assume he is guilty but he has not admitted guilt.
    No I don't.