1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    28 Dec '17 23:22
    Originally posted by @js357
    No,we needn’t do that.
    What the networks tell us is trial by political campaign.
  2. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    29 Dec '17 02:071 edit
    Originally posted by @eladar
    What the networks tell us is trial by political campaign.
    Is that supposed to be your defense of your claim that I think “....guilty until proven innocent is legitimate”? You have failed to show that to be my belief, so I now accuse you of treating me as guilty until proven innocent. Prove me guilty of having that belief, or stfu.

Edit: In fact, I said, “But I agree with you that a proper judicial system is where this belongs.“
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    29 Dec '17 03:17
    Is that supposed to be your defense of your claim that I think “....guilty until proven innocent is legitimate”? You have failed to show that to be my belief, so I now accuse you of treating me as guilty until proven innocent. Prove me guilty of having that belief, or stfu.

Edit: In fact, I said, “But I agree with you that a proper judicial system is where this belongs.“
    Really? Wow, you claim that accusations presented as proven fact is acceptable then try to say otherwise. You are a hypocrite.
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    29 Dec '17 03:181 edit

Failing that, the trial-by-election-campaign will have to do, and is the closest to a legitimate alternative.
    Here you go hypocrite. It is no where near acceptable.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Dec '17 04:30
    But Hillary is a fire-breathing demon from hell, eh?

Hypocrite, indeed.
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    29 Dec '17 05:01
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    But Hillary is a fire-breathing demon from hell, eh?

Hypocrite, indeed.
    Funny how there is actual evidence against her.

True her political puppets have kept the evidence from being used, but there is actual evidence against her.

Same thing goes for Bill as well as far as using women as sex toys.
  7. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    29 Dec '17 05:23
    That which is “closest to acceptable” is still “not acceptable.” The closest to true is not true. I am sorry that I did not understand how you would take it. Your take on it is close to reasonable.
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    29 Dec '17 05:39
    That which is “closest to acceptable” is still “not acceptable.” The closest to true is not true. I am sorry that I did not understand how you would take it. Your take on it is close to reasonable.
    It is not even close to acceptable. It simply isn't acceptable. No more, no less...
  9. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    29 Dec '17 07:373 edits
    It is not even close to acceptable. It simply isn't acceptable. No more, no less...
    Maybe if you can present a guilt-judgement system that is closer to an acceptable proper judicial system than is the political campaign system, we can agree that I was wrong, which is not the end of the world for me.. What system is it? A monarchy? Theocracy?

.You are critical of deciding guilt using the political campaign system. I have not given approval to any sysrem that is only “close.“ to a proper judicial system for ascertaining legal guilt.

I think you have been looking for someone who represents those who want to leave the determination of guilt to the political campaign, and you erroneously think I am that person. In fact I think that acts whether of a sexual nature or not, that are deemed to be illegal, need to be legislated and codified in such a way that a proper judicial system can ensure that justice is done.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Dec '17 10:07
    Funny how there is actual evidence against her.

True her political puppets have kept the evidence from being used, but there is actual evidence against her.

Same thing goes for Bill as well as far as using women as sex toys.
    Your "evidence" means nothing, or it would have doomed her by now.

Oh, wait. Fox News saw that accusations and allegations were used against her and possibly kept her from the White House, despite a conviction of ANY kind, or even a charge.

As I said, hypocrite, indeed.

And for your information, Bill doesn't even enter into it. What you are doing is suggesting "guilt by association", which is preposterous.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree