1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    14 Nov '17 03:51
    Originally posted by @fmf
    I asked you: What evidence would you require?

No, I said nothing about it being "enough to convict". But, with reference to the accusations, you ask "No evidence is required?" Are you saying that testimony itself is not evidence?
    I would require a conviction in the court of law.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Nov '17 03:51
    Originally posted by @eladar
    What evidence would you require for a conviction in the court of law?
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    14 Nov '17 11:08
    What evidence would you require for a conviction in the court of law?
    I have answered your question. I really do not wish to answer your never ending list of questions.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Nov '17 13:42
    I have answered your question. I really do not wish to answer your never ending list of questions.
    Proving once again how shallow you are.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Nov '17 14:38
    I suppose Judge Moore is to be considered guilty until proven innocent.
    Do you require a conviction in a court of law before you drop your presumption that Harvey Weinstein is innocent?
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Nov '17 14:39
    You have very pointedly dodged the question 'What evidence would you require?' three times.
  7. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    14 Nov '17 16:31
    Given that the time limit in the statute of limitations has run out, your requirement is quite favorable to Moore.
  8. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    14 Nov '17 19:58
    It was 16 in the 70s. How recent is recent?
    Are we talking consent to marry?
    Interestingly marriages for under 16 year-olds in Alabama are not void.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Dec '17 08:28
    Is he involved in a "spiritual battle" with those who want to silence Christians in Alabama?
    I personally think Moore was an unusually ugly politician with ugly ideas and an ugly track record. You may disagree. But is it perhaps a good thing ~ politically speaking ~ for conservative Christians in the U.S. that such a high profile political liability has not succeeded in raising that profile even higher by installing it onto the national stage?
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Dec '17 12:04
    I personally think Moore was an unusually ugly politician with ugly ideas and an ugly track record. You may disagree. But is it perhaps a good thing ~ politically speaking ~ for conservative Christians in the U.S. that such a high profile political liability has not succeeded in raising that profile even higher by installing it onto the national stage?
    It looks like this particular assswipe has lost and Jones, democrat, has won! Maybe the moral conscious of the US isn't that bad after all. Moore was especially egredgious though. He only lost by about 20,000 odd votes. Slim win for Jones.

Can you believe Moore? His wife says 'we are not prejudiced, we have a Jewish friend". There is one person who would have been better to just keep quiet🙂
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Dec '17 13:14
    In Alabama the age of consent is 16 so there was nothing illegal about going out with 16,17 or 18 year olds when he was 30 if that is true.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Elader, you realize that you are now sounding like vintage American liberalism?

"If I have a right to do it, then it is right to do it."

I speak of a 30 year old man trying to hit on a teenage girl because he has a right to do so.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Dec '17 13:28
    Originally posted by @sonship
    [b] In Alabama the age of consent is 16 so there was nothing illegal about going out with 16,17 or 18 year olds when he was 30 if that is true.

"If I have a right to do it, then it is [i]r ...[text shortened]...

I speak of a 30 year old man trying to hit on a teenage girl because he has a right to do so.[/b]
    Now he will have to find another mall for his predation besides going home with his very short tail tucked between his legs.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Dec '17 15:26
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    Now he will have to find another mall for his predation besides going home with his very short tail tucked between his legs.
    That's not an all that helpful comment as far as I'm concerned.

Politics is politics - unfair, unforgiving, sneaky, dirty.
    Politics is full of dirty tricks on every and both sides PERIOD.

Where there's smoke there may be some fire.

Thirty years ago is pretty long ago.
    Abe Lincoln probably did some dirt 30 years before he was elected.

This candidate, irrespective of bad behavior in that realm, has done other things since then which do not endear him to some voters.
  14. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    13 Dec '17 23:52
    Originally posted by @sonship
    [b] In Alabama the age of consent is 16 so there was nothing illegal about going out with 16,17 or 18 year olds when he was 30 if that is true.

"If I have a right to do it, then it is [i]r ...[text shortened]...

I speak of a 30 year old man trying to hit on a teenage girl because he has a right to do so.[/b]
    So do you think someone should not receive votes due to being sexually immoral?

No voting for gays? No voting for those who practice non marital sex?

He did nothing illegal. Bill Clinton on the other hand did commit illegal acts.

But hey Bubba is above the law.

Btw, if Moore was an establishment type he would have easily won even if he did rape girls.
  15. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    14 Dec '17 00:39
    So do you think someone should not receive votes due to being sexually immoral?

No voting for gays? No voting for those who practice non marital sex?

He did nothing illegal. Bill Clinton on the other hand did commit illegal acts.

But hey Bubba is above the law.

Btw, if Moore was an establishment type he would have easily won even if he did rape girls.
    Roy Moore was accused of sexual assault by 3 women.

One was 14 at the time.

He did do illegal things.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree