1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Nov '17 02:38
    Originally posted by @eladar
    He jas admitted to no acts with a child.
    What do you make of Roy Moore's surrogates defending him by telling people to look at the example of Jesus' family?
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    13 Nov '17 02:42
    Originally posted by @fmf
    What do you make of Roy Moore's surrogates defending him by telling people to look at the example of Jesus' family?
    I make nothing of what other people say.

In Alabama the age of consent is 16 so there was nothing illegal about going out with 16,17 or 18 year olds when he was 30 if that is true.

Evidently the woman who accuses him of abuse at 14 makes that same claim of many men. At least that was the story on the radio last week.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Nov '17 02:47
    How odd, because that's all this thread is about - what other people say - Moore, his alleged victim, his surrogates. So one wonders why you are posting on this thread.
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    13 Nov '17 12:27
    How odd, because that's all this thread is about - what other people say - Moore, his alleged victim, his surrogates. So one wonders why you are posting on this thread.
    Ah, so this thread is about gossip.Sorry, I didn't realize that.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Nov '17 12:30
    Ah, so this thread is about gossip.Sorry, I didn't realize that.
    No. It's about serious accusations and denials by the accused. What else don't you realize? It's a big news story.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Nov '17 12:49

In Alabama the age of consent is 16 so there was nothing illegal about going out with 16,17 or 18 year olds when he was 30 if that is true.

Evidently the woman who accuses him of abuse at 14 makes that same claim of many men. At least that was the story on the radio last week.
    As a Christian what do you think of the Roy Moore-Joseph comparison, and the high school age girls (Moore admits to having a taste for) v Mary comparison?
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Nov '17 13:16
    Is he involved in a "spiritual battle" with those who want to silence Christians in Alabama?
    What age should girls "date"?

Is this age predicated on the age of the male?

Should it be different for boys?
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Nov '17 13:24
    Originally posted by @whodey
    What age should girls "date"?

Is this age predicated on the age of the male?

Should it be different for boys?
    What are your answers to those questions?

And what is your answer to the OP question?
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    14 Nov '17 02:301 edit
    No. It's about serious accusations and denials by the accused. What else don't you realize? It's a big news story.
    Without evidence it is meaningless.

Given the timing, this is obviously politically motivated and possibly it is possibly just simply false witness.

As I stated eaelier, people are innocent until found guilty in a court of law.

Yes it is a big news story. The news is simply a propaganda wing of the establishment.
  10. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    14 Nov '17 02:33
    As a Christian what do you think of the Roy Moore-Joseph comparison, and the high school age girls (Moore admits to having a taste for) v Mary comparison?
    I have no opinion. I just know 16 is the age of consent in Alabama.
  11. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    14 Nov '17 02:44
    I have no opinion. I just know 16 is the age of consent in Alabama.
    That is a fairly recent change to the law.
    By progressives I guess!
  12. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    14 Nov '17 02:52
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59
    That is a fairly recent change to the law.
    By progressives I guess!
    It was 16 in the 70s. How recent is recent?
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Nov '17 03:15
    Without evidence it is meaningless.
    What evidence would you require? Isn't the testimony by his alleged victims evidence?
  14. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    14 Nov '17 03:27
    What evidence would you require? Isn't the testimony by his alleged victims evidence?
    So you think he said she said is good enough to convict a person? No evidence is required?
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Nov '17 03:33
    So you think he said she said is good enough to convict a person? No evidence is required?
    I asked you: What evidence would you require?

No, I said nothing about it being "enough to convict". But, with reference to the accusations, you ask "No evidence is required?" Are you saying that testimony itself is not evidence?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree